Estellux

Alternate Lives Raffles : Raffle Closed!

5 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

You still need to tell me what you'd like me to breed for you.

Thanks for reminding me!  I will send a PM

I just find this thread 😮 omg I'm so excited!!! I can't wait for next week!

Donations Open!

Donations are now open! Thanks in advance to any and all who donate, I'm sure we'll all love your precious babies!

And, for those of you unable to login to Google, or if you'd only like to put in a breeding voucher, please PM me with the PM title ALR Donation and the form in the box below (copy the lineage/transfer links as many times as needed😞

Forum Name:
Scroll Link:
I would like to donate the following dragon(s):

Donation Lineage Link:
Donation Transfer Link:

(If you’d like to put in a Breeder Voucher, please fill out the section below and include it in the same PM:)

Group/Doc Link:

Additional Caveats:

Finally, got it all planned :D
I mentioned a few special gifts that I got from DragonCave, directly or indirectly. I bred them all to produce one offspring, hopefully someone likes the lineage ^_^

I got my Donations in! I am glad I had some time and I'm sorry I didn't get on my Promo Board Sooner! Just as a reminder to anyone who might be useful, people should be aware you got an Hour or less - So get them in while you can, and get ready to enter and possibly invite some others to join! Make sure you follow this thread so you never miss an awesome chance to win awesome Spriters Alts Lines of all types!

Donations Closed!

Thanks to everyone for your kind donations! The raffle will open for entrants soon!

Raffle Entries Open!

The raffle is now open for entries! Many thanks for all the wonderful donations! I hope everyone finds something they like!

And for those of use unable to login to Google, please PM me with the PM title ALR Entry and the form in the box below (copy the Dragon Line Numbers in correspondence with the "Current Dragons for Raffle" doc as many times as needed):

Forum Name:
Scroll Link:
I would like to enter for the following dragon(s):

Line #

Also, may I just say HOLY FRIGGIN COW GUYS. Seriously, all the thanks in the world to our wonderful, enthusiastic donators for their kindly contributions! This raffle is nothing without you guys. Also, a big thanks to MaeTM for helping me out with labeling all the dragons, she definitely helped speed up the process!
(Also yes, I'm aware there's a few errors on the sheet. At this point I'd rather they be slightly mislabeled than leave someone out due to technical issues. I put the lineage links up so folks can see what there getting no matter how badly I label them :3 )
Edited by Rosastrasza

so many incredible lineages up for raffle! and the vouchers look pretty amazing, too. there are a couple i'm going to be trying for every time they're offered. :D

can i just say how heartening it is to see all the donations! trading for 3rd gen and higher SAkin has gotten harder and harder (at least for me...), so it's wonderful to see the generosity here. thank you rosa and thank you donators! ❤️

(and good luck, everyone!)

Edited by miaou