Estellux

Alternate Lives Raffles : Raffle Closed!

Thank you to the hosts for running the raffle and to all the donators!! I am so excited with my new dragons. ❤️

Donations Open!

The Donation Form is now open! Thanks in advance to any and all who donate, I'm sure we'll love what you have to offer!

Donate Here

And, for those of you unable to login to Google, PM me with the PM title ALR Donation and the form in the box below (writing descriptions is optional but encouraged, and a description guide can be found here) :

Forum Name:

I would like to donate the following dragon(s):

Donation Description:

Donation Lineage Link

Donation Transfer Link:

Edited by Rosastrasza

the pairs i was excited about had no interest in alr this month, but fortunately some others came through, and my donations are in. :)

Got my donations in for this round.  Looking forward to seeing what everyone comes up with this time, and as always, thanks for running such a great raffle, Rosa, Shark, & Schen :D!

Raffle Entries Open!

The raffle is now open for entries. Many thanks for all the wonderful donations. I hope everyone finds something they like!

Enter Here!

And for those unable to login to Google, please message me with the PM title ALR Entry and the form in the box below (line numbers can be found in the “Current Raffle Entries” document). If you are making a new prize group, please name it ALR Prizes (or some variant that contains those words) :

Forum Name:

Scroll:

Prize Group Link:

I would like to enter for the following dragon(s):

Line #:

Edited by Rosastrasza

Raffle Winners!

Congratulations, everyone! PMs will be going out to the winners shortly. Don’t forget to pick up your prizes within 24 hours of receiving your ‘Congratulations’ PM, or let me know if you can’t. If you are curious to see how many entrants there were for each dragon, feel free to check the Entrant Stats sheet, although doing so is optional. Please remember that discussing these stats is prohibited.

For those prizes without recipients, you are welcome to do with them as you please, including putting them in this thread as a free for all.

2G Skystrider (1bPF) tjenni

3EG Aether (1bK, 1wK) Tini

3EG Astaarus (2 blkArc) rinoa26

3EG Bronze Tinsel Checker (1bRA) Terces

3EG Cantormaris (1blkArc, 1gPF) > Tini

3EG Electric (1pO, 1yMis) Solaries

3EG Elux Lucis (1bPF, 1gPF) smartster4

3EG Elux Lucis Checker (1 golSno) Seriva Senkalora

3EG Garland Checker (1bGar, 1pGar) Zhiyi1015

3EG Monarch (1bbMut) > painless_j

3EG Mutamore Checker (1bbMut) Kovia

3EG Nhiostrife (1wbRB, 1bE) Aqub

3EG Scimitar-wing (1gSS, 1golSno) Aie

3EG Seasonal (1gSS, 1bbMut) N/A

3EG Spotted Greenwing (1Sak, 1gPF) > Miltank

3EG Stratos (1wV09, 1wK) Ruby Eyes

3EG Water (1bPF, 1gPF) xdlugia

4EG Aso Xeno (1gDesi, 1bMis, 1HSkr, 1RD, 1gSW, 1CL) N/A

4EG Elux Lucis (2bDesi, 2bPF) Aqub

4EG Glacewing (1sSS, 1bE, 1bbMut, 1grnSno) > Aie

4EG Guardian (1pV09, 1wV09, 1gE, 1bE) miaou

4EG Luminox (1wK, 1bSwt, 1HStg, 1CL) Kovia

4EG Nhiostrife (1bAegis, 1bMis, 1bO, 1sSS) Dracaena

4EG Skysilk (1yMis, 1FC, 1Tin, 1YB) Zhiyi1015

4EG White Zyu (2blkArc, 1gSS, 1bbMut) > N/A

Edited by Rosastrasza

thank you for the beautiful guardian, @Ruby Eyes ! ❤ thanks to the mods and everyone else who donated for another great raffle. :D

thanks to the donors and thanks so much for the Raffle again ❤️

Thanks to @Miltank for my prize and all other donors. Also thank you for the raffle!

Thanks to the organisers & donors for another great raffle! ^_^ I'm very happy with my prizes.

A big thank you to everyone who made this raffle possible. :)

And congratulations to the winners!

I love my new little dragon (egg). ❤️

Edited by Seriva Senkalora

I have some new Salties for contributions by now and am eager to donate eggs, but even though I follow this thread with notifs on for new content I only get a notif when the raffle closed.

I have no idea why this happens, can it be a bug?

hello, fellow saltkin enthusiasts! i've had some good fortune lately - so with the kind permission of @Rosastrasza , i'm here to bring you a mini-raffle between official alr events. or maybe it's a micro-raffle, since there are only two eggs.

the rules are super simple:

• click below to check out the lineages and enter
  • to enter, offer a dummy egg on the teleport link(s) of the egg(s) you are interested in

the raffle will be open for 24 hours (until 3 a.m. cave time on may 3). winners will be determined by a random number generator. if you win, i'll accept your offer and the egg will be transferred to you.

please allow these eggs to hatch and reach adulthood on your scroll unharmed. one of the reasons i'm doing this here instead of the departures thread is that i'm tired of gifted eggs winding up dead or in the trade hub. :3

raffle links:

4g with m/f blue reborn pitfires and m/f pink reborn pitfires

4g with blue glysteres, black radiant angel, and brown/red amarignis

Edited by miaou

13 hours ago, miaou said:

the raffle will be open for 24 hours (until 3 a.m. cave time on may 3). winners will be determined by a random number generator. if you win, i'll accept your offer and the egg will be transferred to you.

Thank you for doing this! :)

10 hours ago, Lagie said:

Thank you for doing this! :)

of course! the only thing better than having saltkin is sharing them ❤

anyhow, eggs have been transferred. thanks to everyone who participated!