Estellux

Alternate Lives Raffles : Raffle Closed!

I'm pretty sure I submitted a 3G Carina Alt for this raffle?
If there's a mistake I will post the eggo here. 

@KiraLwolf You did, and I believe I’ve sent it out to its recipient. None of the eggs listed have the breed of the egg, mostly for safety sake. I will double check my spreadsheets when I get home though, which will be in roughly 3 hours.

@Rosastrasza Alright, thanks! I still have the egg and didn't see any 3G Carina in the list so I was a bit worried. I'll wait til tomorrow to see if they've collected.

EDIT: Collected :D

Edited by KiraLwolf

Donations Open!

Donations are now open! Thanks in advance to any and all who donate, I’m sure we’ll all love your precious babies!

Breeding Voucher Info for Breeders/Donators:

-Put a group or document link of available dragons in your donation (If a document link, please do tinyURL or equivalent.)

-Attach any additional caveats, such as breeding pairs or personal restrictions.

*Putting a Voucher up for raffle is offering up a FREE IOU. It is not mandatory, so if you aren’t comfortable with that, do not put one in.

*You will be in charge of informing me if a recipient is not following the rules or is being rude.

*The recipient will be interacting with you directly, and not going through me. If you think something is going poorly, please try and work it out with one another first. However, you’re always welcome to involve me if you think it necessary.

*While not all dragons involved in the breeding need to be Altkin, the egg given out should be. (So if you have a non-Altkin checker or CB mate, that’s fine, though please note that in some way.)

*When you’ve bred the dragon for the recipient, please send me a lineage link, so I can make sure the egg grows to adulthood.

And for those of you unable to login to Google, or if you’d like to only put in a breeding voucher,, please PM me with the PM title ALR Donation and the form in the box below (copy the lineage/transfer links as many times as needed):

Forum Name:

PM Link:

Scroll Link:

I would like to donate the following dragon(s):

Donation Lineage Link:

Donation Transfer Link:

If you’d like to put in a Breeder Voucher, please fill out the section below and include it in the same PM:

Group/Doc Link:

Additional Caveats:

Raffle Open!

The raffle is now open! Thanks so much to all the donators and I hope everyone finds something they like!

And for those of you unable to login to Google, please PM me with the PM title ALR Entry and the form in the box below (copy the Dragon Line Numbers in correspondence with this doc as many times as needed):

Forum Name:

PM Link:

Scroll Link:

I would like to enter for the following dragon(s):

Line #

Raffle Winners!

Congratulations everyone! Don’t forget to pick up your prizes soon, or PM me if you can’t do so. Voucher winners please PM your breeders within 48 hours.

3G Monarch Checker (2 Silver Female Caligene) > Dorchet

3G Monarch Checker (2 Silver Male Caligene) > Fosterson

3G Pink Mixed (2 Green Desipis) > Orchi'dea

4G Black Tea Double Checker (4 Red Cavern Lurker) > Themod444

4G Daydream Mixed (2 Grey Shadow Walkers, 1 Purple Val 09, 1 Pink Tinsel) > Phi

4G Kingcrowne Mixed (1 Yellow Mistletoe, 1 Silver Ribbon Dancer) > StarSea

4G Monarch Mixed (1 Grey Shadow Walker) > Themod444

4G Waterhorse Checker (1 Blue Mistletoe) > Dirtytabs

4G White Mixed (1 Purple Shadow Walker, Both Rosebud, Both Val 09) > Velvet_paw

4G White Mixed (2 Silver Caligenes, 1 Green Desipis, 1 White Val 09) > Dragonaxew

4G White Mixed (All Radiant Angels, Black/Red on top) > osean

4G White Mixed (All Radiant Angels, Blue/White on top) > Phi

5G Silver Shimmer Stairstep (1 Blue Shimmer) > Kyath The Dream Worker

5G Xenowyrm Stairstep (1 Green Desipis) > Dragonaxew

Dragonaxew Voucher > Phi

Rosastrasza Voucher (Bronze) > Kyath The Dream Worker

Rosastrasza Voucher (Silver) > Fosterson

Rosastrasza Voucher (Gold) > Velvet_paw

Ruby Eyes Voucher > Terces

Terces Voucher > osean

Congrats everyone! looks at egglocked self then at Monarch gift A few hours...

Edited by Dorchet

Thank you for the mistletoe waterhorse, Terces, and thanks to donors and Rosastrasza for the raffle. :) 

6 hours ago, Dirtytabs said:

Thank you for the mistletoe waterhorse, Terces, and thanks to donors and Rosastrasza for the raffle. :) 

You're welcome Tabs!

Thanks Ruby Eyes for my pretty voucher baby!

Thank you Donors and Rosastrasza!!   Thank you Terces for the voucher!!  I will be PMing you in a few minutes!

Announcement

First things first, the Alternate Lives Raffle will be taking the month of February off. This is for a couple of reasons:

• Valentine's day is going to eat up most of the month, and I want people to be able to get all the wonderful Valentine dragons they can!
  • I'm moving at the top of the month, and I'd really like to get settled in.
  • I've got a few tweaks that I want to make, which are detailed below.

Secondly, it has been brought to my attention recently that some of my rules need clarified or tweaked. I do my best to keep everything fair for everyone, and for the most part you guys have made enforcing rules unnecessary. For that I am super grateful. It's only fair to you that I make my rules clear for everyone to follow. Once the rules are updated, it will be made abundantly clear what has and has not been changed so that everyone can be on the same page.

Thirdly, I'm doing away with the mailing list. Honestly, I haven't been keeping up with it. I've been trying to trim this raffle to a state of minimal steps, and the mailing list is just another step that, at this point, is pointless. If you want to keep up with the raffle, I would recommend following it.

Finally, I'm going to try and give the raffle a bit of a makeover. While what I have now works, I originally had an aesthetic that was tanked by the forum rework. I'd like to bring that back, and make the raffle look pretty again. I hope to have time to fix it in between the other things, but if it doesn't happen it can at least be a work in progress.

Sorry this is so out of the blue.Normally I'd make these announcements during the course of a raffle (and I might note some of this information again at the end of the raffle this week) but it's in my mind currently and I don't want to forget it. I hope to get everything fixed up and ready to go during this time off, so that the raffle can be amazing to you guys and smooth for me to run. Thank you all for making this raffle such a joy to run, I hope that the coming improvements make it even better for everyone!

Thanks a million!

~Rosa

Donations Open!

Donations are now open! Thanks in advance to any and all who donate, I’m sure we’ll all love your precious babies!

Breeding Voucher Info for Breeders/Donators:

-Put a group or document link of available dragons in your donation (If a document link, please do tinyURL or equivalent.)

-Attach any additional caveats, such as breeding pairs or personal restrictions.

*Putting a Voucher up for raffle is offering up a FREE IOU. It is not mandatory, so if you aren’t comfortable with that, do not put one in.

*You will be in charge of informing me if a recipient is not following the rules or is being rude.

*The recipient will be interacting with you directly, and not going through me. If you think something is going poorly, please try and work it out with one another first. However, you’re always welcome to involve me if you think it necessary.

*While not all dragons involved in the breeding need to be Altkin, the egg given out should be. (So if you have a non-Altkin checker or CB mate, that’s fine, though please note that in some way.)

*When you’ve bred the dragon for the recipient, please send me a lineage link, so I can make sure the egg grows to adulthood.

And for those of you unable to login to Google, or if you’d like to only put in a breeding voucher,, please PM me with the PM title ALR Donation and the form in the box below (copy the lineage/transfer links as many times as needed):

Forum Name:

PM Link:

Scroll Link:

I would like to donate the following dragon(s):

Donation Lineage Link:

Donation Transfer Link:

If you’d like to put in a Breeder Voucher, please fill out the section below and include it in the same PM:

Group/Doc Link:

Additional Caveats:

Donations Closed!

Thanks everyone for your kind donations! The raffle will open soon! Super sorry for being late, was taking care of some things with my new roommates!

Raffle Open!

The raffle is now open! Thanks so much to all the donators and I hope everyone finds something they like!

And for those of you unable to login to Google, please PM me with the PM title ALR Entry and the form in the box below (copy the Dragon Line Numbers in correspondence with this doc as many times as needed):

Forum Name:

PM Link:

Scroll Link:

I would like to enter for the following dragon(s):

Line #

The form says "though note you can only win up to dragons per week."

Up to what? Zero? Eleven? Fortytwo? :D