Estellux

Alternate Lives Raffles : Raffle Closed!

Unfortunately I can't breed atm as I'm on a road trip and don't have my guide for alt breeding heh but I'll toss in a voucher :)

Also donated - and ditto what Mae said - I've been missing this raffle too!!

Posted a couple. I am more locked than I thought, though :(

I shall donate tomorrow before the window closes, hope time and slots have mercy on me >.<

I got quite a few "no interests" but managed to breed two eggs to donate. Thank you, Rosa, for organising this raffle again, I always look forward to it! :)

donated five altways earlier, let's see what comes together!

47 minutes ago, MortLente said:

I completed the GDoc, but am I meant to also send a PM?

Na, it's either - or. Only if you cannot use the doc, you'd send a PM instead.

Ugh I bred one before looking at my egg slots. Someone in the ap is going to get a nice 4 gen with 4 SA's in the base. I can only donate that hatchy I'm worried about right now. Hope it lasts. If not I'm willing to rebreed that pair for the winner.

36 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Na, it's either - or. Only if you cannot use the doc, you'd send a PM instead.

Okay, thanks for the confirmation. I was torn between "Those posts are from 2017" and "But they're on the first page 🤔", hahaha.

3 minutes ago, MortLente said:

I was torn between "Those posts are from 2017" and "But they're on the first page 🤔", hahaha.

Look at the bottom of these posts for the last edit ;)

Donated, I will make a link to this in the Player Activities, but please feel free to others cuz I may not get it all updated, including when it opens per limited time online, so.... I hope we get some lovely entries and I cannot wait until the raffle opens since so many people are going to enjoy and have new stuff from the Holidays to share some new fun lines and combos! Thanks so much, Rosa!!

I was only able to breed one egg due to egg lock but I also entered for a voucher too!  Glad this is back!

am egglocked for 3 more hours and I am hoping that Rosa would extend the donation time slightly, so that I can donate an extra 2 >.<
But just in case it closes, I'll go ahead and donate 1 for now :v

Edited by BlueLatios

Donations Closed!

Thanks to everyone for your kind donations! The raffle will open for entrants soon!

Raffle Entries Open!

The raffle is now open for entries! Many thanks for all the wonderful donations! I hope everyone finds something they like!

And for those of use unable to login to Google, please PM me with the PM title ALR Entry and the form in the box below (copy the Dragon Line Numbers in correspondence with the "Current Dragons for Raffle" doc as many times as needed):

Forum Name:
Scroll Link:
I would like to enter for the following dragon(s):

Line #

I must be completely dipsy... what is the Option 2 about? There are two of that lineage on offer?

Well, I have entered! So many unbelievable lineages!

Thanks all donators!

And good luck to everyone!

Edited by Justie

Entered, but for possibly waaaay too many things.  ;-;

Hopefully lots of people enter and win stuff though. You donators are just to awesome!

After donating but not entering the last few times, Remembered to enter this time.haha. and as TerraAnne said probably for far too many things. What wonderful generous people the donators are. Thanks for the huge choice . Good Luck everyone.

People are still entering to win? Thought the raffle was closed. How do you tell what's still available to enter for? Sorry guys - this is my first raffle and I think I missed something because I'm confused.

6 minutes ago, -FireClaw- said:

People are still entering to win? Thought the raffle was closed. How do you tell what's still available to enter for? Sorry guys - this is my first raffle and I think I missed something because I'm confused.

Entry form is open for 24hrs on the first page of this thread. Also on first page all details rules dates etc Click on the Raffle link to go to the Google form.

Edited by Velvet_paw

Oh, the list is lovely! There are some that I want but I need space for other eggs, gotta be not greedy today XD

Good luck and have fun, everyone!

1 hour ago, -FireClaw- said:

People are still entering to win? Thought the raffle was closed.

Title says open. Also, as long as the google form is accepting entries, all is well.

1 hour ago, -FireClaw- said:

How do you tell what's still available to enter for?

EVERYTHING is still available - it's a raffle, after all.

Say, Arla, Betty, Charlie, Don and Ellen are entering for egg X.

Then the raffle will be closed and lists made for each egg, like for egg X, it would be

1. Arla

2. Betty

3. Charlie

4. Don

5. Ellen

Then Rosa will roll some dice (probably asking random.org or somesuch) to determine which of those who entered will get the egg.

Edited by Ruby Eyes