Estellux

Alternate Lives Raffles : Raffle Closed!

aw, thank you @Terces❤️

(for those curious, the mystery 2g was a chrono from green snow. i'll be breeding a mate this christmas and plan to return some 3g checkers to the raffle next year! :D )

Congrats winners!

*sits in corner cause forgot to enter* lol

Next time I'll remember to get on for sure. I'm glad my little pretty found a home though.  ❤️

2 hours ago, TerraAnne said:

Congrats winners!

*sits in corner cause forgot to enter* lol

Next time I'll remember to get on for sure. I'm glad my little pretty found a home though.  ❤️

Oof seems like a lot of us missed the deadline. Hopefully we'll all remember next time.

3 hours ago, miaou said:

(for those curious, the mystery 2g was a chrono from green snow. i'll be breeding a mate this christmas and plan to return some 3g checkers to the raffle next year! :D )

I have to agree, Miaou certainly is awesome and gracious and a very dear friend and I am happy to see you poking back around more than just once in awhile. Whatever we can do to lure you back even if it is just here and there, I shall most happily oblige.

Thank you kindly to my gracious donators, I love the dragons I won, I will be working on the Ticket I gave out, and excited to claim one for myself, and I appreciate everyone pitching in, it was a really great round with plenty of stuff to go round! Thanks always for Rosa, for being willing to organize and keep up the ongoing fun! And I am going to sleep early ... I get off work early tomorrow.... I promise to do something more than just post this tomorrow between now and my Chinese Buffet with Crablegs outing!

Hiya - thank you again Rosa, and thank you Ruby Eyes for my cute lil pygmy :D

I have a couple of non-starters that I donated to the raffle - so who'd like 'em?

4 EG Gold Floret  (Yellow Mistletoe, Gold Snow, Pink Omen) GONE ... @osean - hey, no problem and thank you for taking it - good to know it's got a good home with you. I like giving my SAs away 😁 

4 EG White (Alt Snow Angel and Alt Winter Magus) woot, thank you Osean 🙂

Edited by Astiana2011

2 hours ago, Astiana2011 said:

Hiya - thank you again Rosa, and thank you Ruby Eyes for my cute lil pygmy :D

I have a couple of non-starters that I donated to the raffle - so who'd like 'em?

4 EG Gold Floret  (Yellow Mistletoe, Gold Snow, Pink Omen)

4 EG White (Alt Snow Angel and Alt Winter Magus)

I took the white. Thank you 

i took the other one too. Sorry I couldn’t help myself. 

Edited by osean
Added text

News!

Hello everyone! I hope you've all been enjoying your wonderful holiday season! Now that things have settled down, the Alternate Lives Raffle can finally come out of it's winter hibernation! The next raffle will open up for the first week of March, with donations opening late on Monday, March 4th. I look forward to seeing what everyone has to share with us, and am excited to see folks back again!

I bred my stuff 2 days ago >.<
Oh well, hopefully some stuff remains. Have fun, all! :)

I wonder if my hatchy would make it through donations without aging up in time for the winner? Already used a bolt dragon on it to give it an extra day, then fogged it until donations open up..

@TerraAnne if it has time above 6 days, it should almost be enough. Else, you might want to keep or find someone else for it :v

Now I am confused. It's only 3/5 yet is it - in Australia, which is DC +13 hours? The raffle is closed. And how did I miss donating? And why can't I enter?

Edited by Justie

@Justie rosa hasn't been on for a while, maybe IRL things are keeping her tired. Guess we'll just have to wait :v

Oh! Thank you @BlueLatios I hadn't realized what it was. I thought it all had been and gone without me! XD

I have my paranoid moments. :unsure::lol:

As that is not the case, great! Time for me to think about what to donate. B)

*edited* That didn't come out right. Great I have not missed anything, not necessarily that rosa is busy... unless it is good stuff!

Edited by Justie

Donations Open!

Donations are now open! Thanks in advance to any and all who donate, I'm sure we'll all love your precious babies!

And, for those of you unable to login to Google, or if you'd only like to put in a breeding voucher, please PM me with the PM title ALR Donation and the form in the box below (copy the lineage/transfer links as many times as needed) :

Forum Name:
Scroll Link:
I would like to donate the following dragon(s):

Donation Lineage Link:
Donation Transfer Link:

(If you’d like to put in a Breeder Voucher, please fill out the section below and include it in the same PM:)

Group/Doc Link:

Additional Caveats: