Estellux

Alternate Lives Raffles : Raffle Closed!

I don't have many, and my lineages are a bit mixed at the moment until I get myself in gear and remember how to breed pretty lines, but mine were all refusing point blank to breed.

BRING OUT YOUR BABIES WHILE WE STILL GOT TIME!! If you MISS this round of donations, well then you are just gonna have to be EXTRA nice and maybe donate next round, or make up for it THIS ROUND by remembering to invite your friends, or some active community people or even some newer folk who have been around for a bit and have gotten the hang of the game and would just stare in amazement at these prizes!!! I got some in, and I hope you all remember you only win big when you make a post about how to get other people to win and/or invite and donate so others can win. I don't know why. That is the secret. I know... It was in some goofy book called "The Gift or The Secret." I just saved you a lot of time reading - Now go spread the love so you can improve your chances of winning!!! Cuz nothing wrong with altruistic selfishness, right??

But really, meeting cool new people and others you know and may have missed the announcements of this round.... I bet they will be happy for the invite and/or reminder. You could even use this time to say Hello and Welcome and You are an Awesome Friend I appreciate YOU or even - Hey You need Help with Anything? Or something Awesome. Cuz we are all People and we all have fun helping each other & it is so much better when real people make real connections even if it is only over a silly dragon game cuz it does make people smile and brighten their day!

Edited by Natayah

So glad to see this up and running again!  I missed this raffle ❤️

Snuck in at the last minute to add four 4G checker eggs to the donation pile!  I'm working on finding a mate to my very first 2G SA-kin!! Very hyped!

When you plan to enter as many eggs as possible 3 weeks ago, reduced to 5, but so many "no eggs" and entered only 2 in the end, and now a 5G cap. My fault for planning, my plans rarely go well XD

Donations Closed!

Thanks to everyone for your kind donations! The raffle will open for entrants soon!

Raffle Entries Open!

The raffle is now open for entries! Many thanks for all the wonderful donations! I hope everyone finds something they like!

And for those of use unable to login to Google, please PM me with the PM title ALR Entry and the form in the box below (copy the Dragon Line Numbers in correspondence with the "Current Dragons for Raffle" doc as many times as needed):

Forum Name:
Scroll Link:
I would like to enter for the following dragon(s):

Line #

Please help me, I am sorry to be a bother, but am I missing something? Where are the forms? I don't know how I went about entering the raffle before, where do I go?

23 minutes ago, Justie said:

Please help me, I am sorry to be a bother, but am I missing something? Where are the forms? I don't know how I went about entering the raffle before, where do I go?

Second post on first page.

Good luck to all:) Is there a signature thingy I could add for this event?

Okay, thank you... but do I enter as many numbers as I want? And send it by pm to Rosastrasza?

Okay, I am seeing no log in form for google, although I can see the sheets clearly enough... I guess I pm.

Edited by Justie

On 4/3/2017 at 4:15 PM, Rosastrasza said:
Banners

user posted image~by Ladyinpink (using sprites by Infinis)

[URL=https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=178725][IMG=https://i.imgur.com/VtU6lf5.png][/URL]

(Note: If you make a banner using in-cave sprites, especially Spriter's Alt sprites, you must get permission first. I will expect a CC of said permission before accepting such banners.)

Can't seem to get the banner to work, any suggestions? which space do I need to take out?

with those two gone it worked for me^^

Edit: great leaving them out also shows the Picture *facepalm*

Leave out the blanks after ]_[IM and ]_[/UR

Edited by Din85

spot the technophobe..sigh, where in the code? Thank you for your help, much appreciated

There are no spaces. Just copy the whole line and make sure you click the "Paste as plain text instead" that pops up at the bottom of the post (or signature) input box when pasting.

VtU6lf5.png

Edited by Ruby Eyes

26 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

There are no spaces. Just copy the whole line and make sure you click the "Paste as plain text instead" that pops up at the bottom of the post (or signature) input box when pasting.

VtU6lf5.png

Ah that took some fiddling with! Thank you.

Oh wow, so many pretty lineages!!! It was really tough to decide which to enter >.< Considering my luck I should habe entered all to at least win one, but that would have felt too greedy xD

Best of luck everyone!!

Secret 2G? Then it must be something, isn't it? :v regardless of who donated that, early congratulations to that person! Also, I'm starting to see Arcana alts in a few bases from the list :o

HollyFanAvatar.png.0ce895088dd881e258fb0cdb3c1779aa.png

Ummmm.... meant to post this in the secret santa thread... umm..... Sorry LadyRosa.... Uhhh.... I picked a random winner *cough* don't do that like I did.... Sorry, didn't mean to hijack the thread about SPRITERS ALTS - With a Tinsel?? Sorry again!

Edited by Natayah

So many pretties! :wub: I suspect everyone entered for that "secret" -- I know I did! I also entered for a few more since my luck is usually very bad.

not getting excited for the secret, totally not, totally not got a hope of winning it lol. Good luck to all, lovely lot of donations again. Thank you doners

So many beautiful lineages that it was very difficult to decide which ones to enter!  Good luck everyone!  

i'm very low energy this week and did not do a huge breeding as i'd intended to; hopefully when things pick up again in 2019 i'll be more with it! so i just offered the usual vouchers (but there are new things since the last time, so maybe that counts for something...)

i did enter for the secret 2g as well, although i don't expect to win (and tbh i think i probably shouldn't, since i have a pretty nice collection of 2gs so far... but it's hard to resist not going for it, isn't it!). also entered for a 3rg i thought i had a sibling of but couldn't find when i looked on my scroll, so i must like it so much i imagined i had one like it, ha! and then i went for a voucher that i'm just going to keep entering for until i get it. 

so i have a feeling i won't win anything this week, but i do like watching how excited everyone gets! :good luck, everyone! :D

Edited by miaou

Second Apologies on Posting my Secret Santa Tinsel Givaway in a .... Spriters Alt Only Lines Raffle Thread umm... Still used an RNG - If you aren't convinced life is a little hectic between sharing computers and other stuff going on - again nothing bad!! - and I seem a little aloof and absentminded - Yah - Again Super Apologies To Rosa and I hope you all are getting your entries in while there is STILL TIME, cuz it is coming to a close soon - I got them in earlier today and I am so excited! I had to make sure to tune in today and yesterday, even though not nearly as much as I would on a day off - Because I love these raffles and I love that you all support them, continue to spread the love. Good luck to everyone! Hope you are having an awesome time in DC and in life, and if not, I hope you know we care and things like this at least bring a little smile and joy to your day!

Edited by Natayah

Raffle Entries Closed!

The raffle is now closed for entries! Good luck everyone! I'll be posting the results soon!