Sparrownado

Blame other person or say nothing prompt?

just wondering, will anyone be breeding them soon? I wonder how their eggs turn out

Mine, her mate, NWCru, doesn't grow up for another 9 hours, so I don't want to breed her before that. =p I bet someone will soon, though!

I can honestly say I am surprised that they stayed upside-down xd.png I was honestly expecting them to flip back when they grew :0

I wonder if they'll stay upsidedown. Its just the same coding trick again, not an altered sprite, so I still think its more likely they'll "fall".

Bwahahah! I knew it! Mint flips are real! biggrin.gif

Now to see if they breed that way. Someone report back ASAP!

it seems that the adults do, indeed, grow to be upside down. at least, for now they are. i don't have one, but the one that sock has is upside down. ;>

now, the real question: will they stay this way forever?

Edited by pikachu59013

Mine, her mate, NWCru, doesn't grow up for another 9 hours, so I don't want to breed her before that. =p I bet someone will soon, though!

Yah actually same thing with me...One of mine is growing up in 30 minutes and the other not until tomorrow afternoon (more like 7 in DC time)....Till then this will probably remain mysterious for me laugh.gif

REMINDER TO MYSELF: DO NOT FORGET TO USE FERTILITY !!!!!!

Now that I'm thinking about this, this is a real cool April Fool Prank here xd.png Everyone was doubtful if they will turn upright when hatch/gender/grow up. Almost right before every stage kicks in, people are doubting if they would suddenly fall back down. But in the end they still are sticking to the ceiling! Nice Trick TJ

Edited by IOU

SockPuppet Strangler, what about "Action" menu?? She have something special? unsure.gif

Just being upside down. :3

user posted image

Aww they breed normal Mints.

https://dragcave.net/lineage/N9J68

As myself and some others suspected, but thanks for confirming!

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Now that I'm thinking about this, this is a real cool April Fool Prank here xd.png Everyone was doubtful if they will turn upright when hatch/grow up, but in the end they still are sticking on the ceiling! Nice Trick TJ

happy.gif Kind of reminds me of the Celestials...

Edited by WaterDroplet

I wonder if the adult will stay upside down, or if TJ will turn them rightside up soon? I hope they stay like this. That would be so cool.

Mine grows up in 2 hours!

Aw thats too bad. I did think being able to breed flips may be too good to be true, considering the odd coding involved- but i had hoped to get a few good trades off and send out some charity eggs to those who missed out.

(i mean there could still be a "rare" chance of breeding a flip but at this point it sounds a little too overly complicated.)

Edited by Sylviadragon

Mine both grow in 1 hour so i'll be the next to try breeding. Hopefully they're like alt blacks and just occasionally produce flips.

The upside down adults are so cute! Love all the names people are coming up with, too!

Oh, I missed them due to being away on the first... I wish they were dropping for more than just a day but enjoy your upside-downs, folks.

If the the adults stay upside down for next few days, it's safe to assume they will stay that way.

So the beautiful upside down Mints are growing up now, which means I'll never be able to trade for one, despite all the trading offers and hunting I did.

I'm very sad not to own one of these beauties. But what makes it even more depressing, is that some people have MORE than one. sad.gif

So the beautiful upside down Mints are growing up now, which means I'll never be able to trade for one, despite all the trading offers and hunting I did.

I'm very sad not to own one of these beauties.  But what makes it even more depressing, is that some people have MORE than one.  sad.gif

It's kinda messed up. Though I don't really blame the people who have more than one; I'd get more than one too if I could. Unfortunately it seems we'll just be able to get rightside-up descendants.... which kinda sucks as I was wanting an inverted one.

By the way have we gotten any official word on any of this or what's going on or...?

Edited by Newmani