Sparrownado

Blame other person or say nothing prompt?

What a terrible thing to wish, all the people who have them would be crushed, and for what? Would you feel that much better if everyone else was disappointed?

Yes, after all half of the people who got their eggs got them by blaming somebody else.

Yes, after all half of the people who got their eggs got them by blaming somebody else.

People are pretty certain there was never actually another person on the other side of that question, just a random computer generated result.

Meaning you are blaming people for things they didn't do, you are angry at computer code.

Taking away something from everyone so you'd feel better isn't the right solution to this, IMO. It was a raffle, and some won while others lost. Hopefully future April Fools events are more fun and fair, but that's no reason to take away something from the scores of people who got something from this one.

One of mine is growing up in 4 hours laugh.gif Super anxious right now...

Pity that my other one isn't growing up till tomorrow.....I would really want to breed them to each other right the second they grow up xd.png

I hope they remove them, this event was horrible...

HAHAHA. LOL.. I'm hoping they grow up into prize dragons. LOL

This cite isn't so cruel that it would pair up two actual players. It was a simple coin flip coding. everyone who chose to blame got a 50% chance of getting a reward or getting eaten.

If you think everyone who chose to blame deserves to lose their eggs just stop and think of who those people are. Some of them spent hours searching the AP for hunt for abandoned mints for those who didn't get one, myself included. I found only a few right side up eggs and gifted all but one and I know someone who gave away their only upside down mint to a friend because they missed the event.

And that brings up another point, some who have upside down eggs got them from hours of hunting the AP for one or traded something crazy rare for it like CB metals and Neglecteds. It wouldn't be fair to those who worked for their upside down eggs to lose them.

I'm not trying to sound harsh to you, and I apologize if it sounded that way. I'm just trying to say you shouldn't paint everyone with the same brush.

Edited by Syiren

This cite isn't so cruel that it would pair up two actual players. It was a simple coin flip coding. everyone who chose to blame got a 50% chance of getting a reward or getting eaten.

If you think everyone who chose to blame deserves to lose their eggs just stop and think of who those people are. Some of them spent hours searching the AP for hunt for abandoned mints for those who didn't get one, myself included. I found only a few right side up eggs and gifted all but one and I know someone who gave away their only upside down mint to a friend because they missed the event.

And that brings up another point, some who have upside down eggs got them from hours of hunting the AP for one or traded something crazy rare for it like CB metals and Neglecteds. It wouldn't be fair to those who worked for their upside down eggs to lose them.

I'm not trying to sound harsh to you, and I apologize if it sounded that way. I'm just trying to say you shouldn't paint everyone with the same brush.

My pain is greater than yours.

I'm happy to breed mine freely regardless of which way they turn when they grow up.

I've loved this quirky event, not because I was given a mint (I found two in the AP) but because it's made mints and balloons interesting and I've really enjoyed hunting, breeding and trading for something. Thanks Tj!

On another note, did many people receive balloons? I did, but have not found any for trade or in the AP.

I'm happy to breed mine freely regardless of which way they turn when they grow up.

I've loved this quirky event, not because I was given a mint (I found two in the AP) but because it's made mints and balloons interesting and I've really enjoyed hunting, breeding and trading for something. Thanks Tj!

On another note, did many people receive balloons? I did, but have not found any for trade or in the AP.

My sense from reading the thread is there were just a few balloons at the beginning, probably part of the glitch.

so people really got balloons? huh! were there actually confirmed upside-down balloons, even?

I don't think there were any upside-down balloons, but I do know that some people got balloons with the "cave" biome as part of the event instead of a mint. Not many though, I don't think.

I wonder if we'll get any information about why these guys were flipped tomorrow once we start getting adults?

The excitement over these mints reminds me of the re-release of the Frills. I'm still happy and grateful that the Frills came back. The large hoard I've collected is proof of that. wub.gifbiggrin.gif

When is the first mint here growing up? I know it's somewhere around midnight but like which minute? I'm so excited.

And Anxious xd.png

When is the first mint here growing up? I know it's somewhere around midnight but like which minute? I'm so excited.

And Anxious xd.png

Mine was won 8 minutes past the hour. Not sure if someone else with a younger one is around SD. =o

Although I would have really loved flipped mint adults myself I have a very strong feeling that the "joke" will be over today when everything goes back to normal.

I saw two in the AP (caught one), but I agree that there seem to be less of them. And I don't think anyone has reported an upsydownsy balloon, only right side ups.

Although I would have really loved flipped mint adults myself I have a very strong feeling that the "joke" will be over today when everything goes back to normal.

Even if the adults aren't upside down, they'll always be from the Cave- so we'll have that to hold onto, if nothing else C:

Waiting eagerly to see what happens with the first few that grow in the next 15 minutes or so.

15 more minutes to go?!!! is it 3 or 2 now??

I'm keeping an eye on Sock's scroll xd.png

Edited by IOU

My little Upside Downey Jr gendered, looking forward to seeing if the adults are still flipped on their heads xd.png

IT IS STICKING TO THE CEILING OH MY GOD

just wondering, will anyone be breeding them soon? I wonder how their eggs turn out

Edited by IOU

Ohhh my gosh that's awesome! Even though I don't have one, that's so awesome for the people who do, they're so adorable. x3 I can go to bed in peace now. xd.png