Sparrownado

Blame other person or say nothing prompt?

My upside down egg died of sickness while I would swear I had hidden it... sad.gif The one time I do get lucky I manage to mess it up...

EDIT: I did hide it! It's in my action log. How could it have died!?!?!

Aww. That was a lot of views for a one day old eggie. I'm so sorry. That stinks. </3

If they do breed upside down can underberg get the first one? That's real depressing to get one and have it die like that. sad.gif

Can breed mine when they grow, if someone wants!

Edited by Violet_Ninja

Even if they do breed only ordinary mints, I'd love to work out an iou for one, if someone's willing to trade. smile.gif Knowing there was an upside down mint in the lineage would be awesome.

I'm not confident that these will remain upside-down or breed upside-down offspring, but if they do I can breed for people, too. Just send me a pm. All I want in return is a vampire. That's it. smile.gif

Sorry about your dead eggie. Viewbombers are mean. I would breed you one for free.

Edited by BatPopsicle

Just used stun for the first time ever, to prepare against the possibility that they'll grow up regular. Kinda regretting trading my 2nd upside down mint, but it was an effortless 2 Xenos.

At least I kept the one with TV in the code. xd.png

Edited by scratcher_cat

If they do breed upside down can underberg get the first one? That's real depressing to get one and have it die like that. sad.gif

I second this completely.

I really, really hope they stay upside down. I was hoping to get a female but it's looking pretty slim now that everything is getting close to adulthood (plus there being a lot of males).

I really, really hope they stay upside down. I was hoping to get a female but it's looking pretty slim now that everything is getting close to adulthood (plus there being a lot of males).

I gendered mine female specifically to breed her with my 3G Bronze Tinsel who is a stairstep with Mints. I thought it'd make the lineage even more fun if they remained upside down.

Hopefully they do and if I had two upside down females I would have given one to you.

I gendered mine female specifically to breed her with my 3G Bronze Tinsel who is a stairstep with Mints. I thought it'd make the lineage even more fun if they remained upside down.

Hopefully they do and if I had two upside down females I would have given one to you.

Oh, that's smart, and a cool idea.

My problem is, even though I am a prize owner, that doesn't automatically give me an advantage because a) he hardly ever gives prizes anyways, and b ) I'm not sure I'm willing to risk a 2g IOU only for them to turn out as normal mints. In all honesty, I don't have a ton of valuable dragons besides my prize, and I'm not online at long enough intervals to have CB Golds or Silvers like some people do. Imho, I think the trading prices are a bit too steep, but if that's what people are willing to pay...

Aw, that's a nice thought happy.gif Made me smile, that's really sweet.

Edited by polaristar

Oh, that's smart, and a cool idea.

My problem is, even though I am a prize owner, that doesn't automatically give me an advantage because a) he hardly ever gives prizes anyways, and b ) I'm not sure I'm willing to risk a 2g IOU only for them to turn out as normal mints. In all honesty, I don't have a ton of valuable dragons besides my prize, and I'm not online at long enough intervals to have CB Golds or Silvers like some people do. Imho, I think the trading prices are a bit too steep, but if that's what people are willing to pay...

Aw, that's a nice thought happy.gif Made me smile, that's really sweet.

Yeah, I'm in a similar situation. I don't have any CB prizes, but I've never caught a CB Gold or Silver either. Most were either gifted or traded for. (People on here are so awesome and generous)

If they remain upside down I'll happily breed you an egg from the line if you'd like. Provided my picky Bronze likes her that is, he's so stubborn when it comes to choosing a mate. He's rejected all of my CB mints except one.

Both of my upside down mints are female. I'll be definitely breeding and giving away their offspring.

To those with special mates in mind: DONT FORGET TO USE FERTILITY!

With how stubborn my Bronze Tinsel is? You bet your sweet dragon scales I'll be using it. laugh.gif

I just hope the mints don't disappear entirely. I don't mind if the adults flip back to normal. What's equally special is that they are from the cave. Right now the only dragons from the cave are much older dragons of which I only have four left of after the datamonster ate some of my scroll. That's why I'm so attached to this little mint.

I don't have a mate for Dexxo =/ and everything i tentatively compare him too, I don't like hte look of. I like to have sprites that at least somewhat match xd.png and mint doesn't really match anything

i'll have to think of a good mate for him before i breed him after he grows up tomorrow

Edited by Sirithiliel

Just came across this interesting Mintie in the AP: https://dragcave.net/lineage/HWAh8

I'm reminded of how earlier in this thread, someone picked up a Mint with a similarly cleverly-named lineage and how it seemed that most people liked that lineage. As such, if someone here is interested in the Mint that I just picked up, you can adopt it right here: Take me home! I have no need for it myself. smile.gif

Just came across this interesting Mintie in the AP: https://dragcave.net/lineage/HWAh8

I'm reminded of how earlier in this thread, someone picked up a Mint with a similarly cleverly-named lineage and how it seemed that most people liked that lineage. As such, if someone here is interested in the Mint that I just picked up, you can adopt it right here: Take me home! I have no need for it myself. smile.gif

Thank you, I adopted this little one. That is a cute lineage. Thank you for posting it. smile.gif

I hope they remove them, this event was horrible...

What a terrible thing to wish, all the people who have them would be crushed, and for what? Would you feel that much better if everyone else was disappointed?

I don't have a mate for Dexxo =/ and everything i tentatively compare him too, I don't like hte look of. I like to have sprites that at least somewhat match xd.png and mint doesn't really match anything

i'll have to think of a good mate for him before i breed him after he grows up tomorrow

I personally like Mints with light Luminas. That's what I'm thinking for mine if I'm unable to find a mate for him smile.gif

Have any grown up yet? I'm curious about the adults since I don't have any on my scroll to monitor ^^

I personally like Mints with light Luminas. That's what I'm thinking for mine if I'm unable to find a mate for him smile.gif

That's an option, hmm

i was also looking at Imperial Fleshcrowns. They have a simplistic sprite that'd match the Mint's very simple sprite, as well as the green on them would accent his own green color, even if the shades aren't exactly right xP

Have any grown up yet? I'm curious about the adults since I don't have any on my scroll to monitor ^^

Mines got a little over 4 hours left.

The oldest hatchies will grow at midnight. So a few hours to go. I'll be pairing my first sets with holidays. :3

The oldest hatchies will grow at midnight. So a few hours to go. I'll be pairing my first sets with holidays. :3

Thanks for the answer (and from you too tishavara).

Holiday pairings sounds really neat, maybe this holiday season I can grab a few from upside down mints (I actually love that idea tbh), that is, if they stay upside-down!

Edited by Clya