Sparrownado

Blame other person or say nothing prompt?

I'm trying to find a female since I accidentally influenced mine both male dry.gif

ohmy.gif eeek! I'm sorry. We all have probably done that with an important egg at least once. I know I have. My upside down mint is female and I'm try to find a male regular cave mint. I haven't really tried trading for one too much because the stress would give me a headache. Hope you have good luck finding one. smile.gif

Well, my first upside-down hatchie (who I very uncreatively named "Upside-Down Mint") has gendered, and she's still upside-down.

I'm still wondering if the adults will stay upside-down, or if they'll just flip back over and become regular Mints that just happen to be from the Cave. I mean, they are from April Fool's, after all.

My Mint hatched, yay! Has anyone's upside-down Mint gendered yet?? Wondering if they're gonna stay that way..

Dino cave... *stares of into the distance*

*internal screaming*

I'm totally willing to forego using the site clock to keep using the Dino Cave theme because yeah that was a great prank! XD

Ah yes, dino cave. I remember the internal struggle I had with that one.

"I know this is fake! Its the first of April, I shall not be fooled!" *I say while signing up for beta in case there's a badge* >__>

I uh... may still have the original "registration email" rattling around in my inbox because after all this time I'm still not willing to part with it. :3 LOL

I think the ultimate irony would be the originally right side up Mints flipping upside down upon adulthood and the upside down Mints turning right side up.

*whispers* could you imagine all the tears

My Vampire was an upside down mint turned. Its right side up. But still... chirrr. Perfect Vamp.

I think the ultimate irony would be the originally right side up Mints flipping upside down upon adulthood and the upside down Mints turning right side up.

To freeze, or not to freeze... unsure.gif

My hatchling still has a few hours before it will get it's gender, too bad I don't have any Aeons free to check what it will be

I'm just glad to have gotten an upside down one. I don't care if its male or female. My raffle win mint will be loved no matter its scroll position or gender. <3

I froze Dancin On The Ceiling and he's still upside down.

Still wishing I could get just one of these gorgeous upside down babies. sad.gif

I'm still kinda upset that I wasn't able to get an upside down mint (or special mint at all), but it is what it is. It's interesting to watch everyone else guess as to what may happen to them.

Guess this is what I get for not being more involved in DC for a while xd.png

I'm excited to see adults though!

Edited by Clya

My Mint hatched, yay! Has anyone's upside-down Mint gendered yet??

I think a few of us have posted in affirmation to this. =3

I know I previously said I am not normally in favor of the everyone gets a medal mentality, but in this case I wish everyone would get at least one. Too many sad people. It would be nice to wake up tomorrow to an egg in limbo on their scroll until they logged in and saw a message on their screen to check for an egg. Once they log in the clock starts.

Still wishing I could get just one of these gorgeous upside down babies. sad.gif

ditto,

not only did i get eaten, with no option to do again but I see now that some have a pair *cries*

and no I don't have anything to trade and I can't catch metals or do NDs so I'm yeah

Erm, well I managed to get one of both thanks to the AP and luck, but yeah, that would a bit unfair to those who took a gamble. I still say those who got eaten should get something too tho.

I feel guitly that I'm happy I wasn't eaten. I hope no one on here hates me for it. happy.gif;

Edited by Syiren

ditto,

not only did i get eaten, with no option to do again but I see now that some have a pair *cries*

and no I don't have anything to trade and I can't catch metals or do NDs so I'm yeah

Yeah what people are asking for them is way too high. I've been playing for over a year and I have yet to see a CB Gold or Silver, and I've only ever seen one Neglected in the Abandoned Pile. I get demand + low supply = high prices but this is... kinda excessive. How the heck are people supposed to get one without selling their firstborn child? blink.gif

hunting the AP for an april fool's mint i found this

i love it one thousand times

That's the most awesome thing I've seen all day. I love it!

Yeah what people are asking for them is way too high. I've been playing for over a year and I have yet to see a CB Gold or Silver, and I've only ever seen one Neglected in the Abandoned Pile. I get demand + low supply = high prices but this is... kinda excessive. How the heck are people supposed to get one without selling their firstborn child?  blink.gif

People + rare dragons= mass hysteria for high prices

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

I know I previously said I am not normally in favor of the everyone gets a medal mentality, but in this case I wish everyone would get at least one. Too many sad people. It would be nice to wake up tomorrow to an egg in limbo on their scroll until they logged in and saw a message on their screen to check for an egg. Once they log in the clock starts.

That mentality doesn't really apply. It's about people wanting rewards for not working hard, or being good enough to "win."

This was a gamble, plain and simple, and had nothing to do with the effort people normally have to put in to get good stuff in the game.