Sparrownado

Blame other person or say nothing prompt?

Couldn't resist naming my newest Inverted Mint "Someone Died For Me" - was amazed it wasn't taken already!

Caught this whole looking for one last thing to fill an egg slot. Boy, do I have mixed feelings 'bout it! xd.png

Oh my god this one……

Why breeding a alt to a 2G haha. It's coded RSS!

Oh my god this one……

Why breeding a alt to a 2G haha. It's coded RSS!

Dunno! xd.png Maybe aangs-sister was playing a bit of an April Fool's prank too? tongue.gif Think I'll keep it, though can't decide how to influence it. Eh, maybe I'll make up my mind tomorrow...

I still think the Mints are going to like... die when they reach maturity. Or get eaten by the dragon that ate everyone else. Or regress into hatchlings, then eggs, and then poof from existence in some sort of bizarre Benjamin Button style. Or turn out to be a costume filled with Easter eggs, courtesy of some disgruntled cave chickens. Or this whole thing is some weird, week-long mushroom induced haze and the Mints were totally right-side up the entire time. Or it's some secret plot by Mint breeders to make their progeny more valuable. Or a segue into a BSA for Mints that temporarily flips sprite pictures. Or this is a new feature where the current most common cave blocker gets flipped as a way to encourage people to pick them up. Or the newly adult Mints, having finally had enough of people forcing them to do headstands, up and leave for greener pastures because humans be crazy.

Huh, they're still upside-down. I stand corrected.

My hypothesis is that in three days when they're finally able to reach adulthood, they won't die but somehow they will leave people's scrolls. Or perhaps there will be an official announcement of it.

More evidence for Dragon Cave being TJ's massive social experiment lol tongue.gif

The upside down mints are cute, though! Congrats to those who got them. Alas, I was eaten by the dragons. At least I was of use in some way haha

I still think the Mints are going to like... die when they reach maturity. Or get eaten by the dragon that ate everyone else. Or regress into hatchlings, then eggs, and then poof from existence in some sort of bizarre Benjamin Button style. Or turn out to be a costume filled with Easter eggs, courtesy of some disgruntled cave chickens. Or this whole thing is some weird, week-long mushroom induced haze and the Mints were totally right-side up the entire time. Or it's some secret plot by Mint breeders to make their progeny more valuable. Or a segue into a BSA for Mints that temporarily flips sprite pictures. Or this is a new feature where the current most common cave blocker gets flipped as a way to encourage people to pick them up. Or the newly adult Mints, having finally had enough of people forcing them to do headstands, up and leave for greener pastures because humans be crazy.

Wow! That's just....that's a lot of what ifs. I'm dizzy just thinking about it. wacko.gif

On another note, the hatchlings are also upside down if anyone was curious.

Huh, they're still upside-down. I stand corrected.

My hypothesis is that in three days when they're finally able to reach adulthood, they won't die but somehow they will leave people's scrolls. Or perhaps there will be an official announcement of it.

My biggest fear: goes to hide and hits abandon instead and I carelessly​enter my password and abandon it!

keep picking wrong mints up from ap... like ~Removed for prtection of new owner~ which I eventually abandoned biggrin.gif it has a cute code though, hope someone would enjoy him/her when they pick up the egg biggrin.gif

And I settled myself with a pink. Oh well

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

keep picking wrong mints up from ap... like this one[/url], which I eventually abandoned biggrin.gif it has a cute code though, hope someone would enjoy him/her when they pick up the egg biggrin.gif

I had that one too on my scroll for awhile, before I set him free again. It is a cute code & I hope he eventually finds a good home. biggrin.gif

I haven't seen too many Miints lately & the ones I saw earlier went in a flash. xd.png

keep picking wrong mints up from ap... like this one[/url], which I eventually abandoned biggrin.gif it has a cute code though, hope someone would enjoy him/her when they pick up the egg biggrin.gif

That's one of my babies. I was expecting them all to have been picked up and hatched to avoid further confusion LOL.

These guys remind me of a good song I enjoyed as a kid.

considering people have been trading for these mints and were locked by them for several days it'd be very rude if they died or something...

That's one of my babies. I was expecting them all to have been picked up and hatched to avoid further confusion LOL.

Yeah? Now I wish I had kept him. xd.png

Average click count that my dragons are between 0~5. But my upside down mint hatchlings are... 28 and 39....

considering people have been trading for these mints and were locked by them for several days it'd be very rude if they died or something...

I mean, to be fair, they were trading under the conditions that there was nothing to confirm that the dragons would stay.

They took a risk they knew was a risk... if it doesn't pay off it's not "rude," just a result of their actions.

hunting the AP for an april fool's mint i found this

i love it one thousand times

Omg I love it!

I mean, to be fair, they were trading under the conditions that there was nothing to confirm that the dragons would stay.

They took a risk they knew was a risk... if it doesn't pay off it's not "rude," just a result of their actions.

Just as well I'm more concerned about the date and Cave biome on these dragons. It'd be hilarious if they stayed upside down though xd.png

That would be pretty rude, but anything can happen in the Dragon Cave.

That's adorable. smile.gif I didn't see one mint in there, upside down or right side up.

That is epic! xd.png

I was lucky and grabbed a normal mint that was caught in the event, I'm not sure yet if I want to keep it or gift it since I have an upside down one.

I'm so glad both my kids got the upside down mints, even if they did have to choose 'lie' to get them. There would be war in my house if it had gone any other way.

xd.png

Whoever made that up has one of the best imaginations I've seen in a while! I love it so much it's hilarious!

How was the name Inverted Mint not taken already? xd.png

Guess I have a fitting name for mine, if nothing else~