Sparrownado

Blame other person or say nothing prompt?

How was the name Inverted Mint not taken already? xd.png

Guess I have a fitting name for mine, if nothing else~

Omg! How was "Wait How Did I Get Upside Down" not taken? 😂

Edit: Now I'm torn with keeping this name and calling it Foolishly Lucky

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

How was the name Inverted Mint not taken already? xd.png

Guess I have a fitting name for mine, if nothing else~

Last time I checked,Upside Down Mint and Downside Up Mint weren't taken either

Cuz I was using that name lol but then I settled for Upside D0wn and D0wnside Up

Edited by IOU

...is it just me, or do the upside down mints have eight days left before maturation?

...is it just me, or do the upside down mints have eight days left before maturation?

If you're looking at mine, I stunned it. It literally just hatched so I'm giving it that extra time

If you're looking at mine, I stunned it. It literally just hatched so I'm giving it that extra time

WHOOPS. :'D

Just the regular 6 days left for my oldest one. =p

~

Love that purebred mint posted above! Great grandparent code. xP

Thank you AP! I managed to snag another Cave Mint so now I have a pair. Still trying to get an Upsidedown. Whether or not they grow up normal I think the novelty would be fun anyways.

Has anybody seen any Cave Balloons go by recently? I haven't seen any at all today.

Has anybody seen any Cave Balloons go by recently? I haven't seen any at all today.

I saw one a few hours ago, managed to grab it. It wasn't a AFD one, but it WAS a Tinsel-kin great grandchild of my Glitzy! LOL

*record stops and I stare* Guys....I think I'm broken! I managed to trade for an upside down mint ohmy.gif

Aah but.. but,, where... how??

I named my (normal-side-up) Cave Mint "Carrot" and a Mint I caught as a mate for her "Fake Carrot". xd.png

I'm surprised Tales of Ostlea doesn't have a lot more players, from what I've read here tons of people would love Gryffi's generous "everything for everyone" approach. biggrin.gif

I'm surprised Tales of Ostlea doesn't have a lot more players, from what I've read here tons of people would love Gryffi's generous "everything for everyone" approach. biggrin.gif

Everything? Did the pinecones become generally available? I kinda lost track there for the past half year xd.png

I caught another Cave Mint (regular version). I like the AP laugh.gif

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Everything? Did the pinecones become generally available? I kinda lost track there for the past half year xd.png

Aahh... you might be correct. Not sure about the full-sized pinecones. We can get spriter's alts though and getting event creatures isn't up to chance.

I like both approaches. I like DC's because that way, some dragons become the stuff of legend. xd.png

Edited by dustpuppy

I called my upside down mint Upside Downey Jr

*hides in corner and laughs at own stupid joke*

I called my upside down mint Upside Downey Jr

*hides in corner and laughs at own stupid joke*

Oh man that's genius!

Mine is just Downside Up, with an extra space.

Still no luck in getting an upside down mint from the AP sad.gif . Been hunting yesterday all day and only found lineages ones xd.png. I'm really curious if the adults will be upside down.

Another day, and still trying to get my first upside down Mint baby. sad.gif

My mint still hasn't hatched.

It'll hatch within an hour smile.gif

They can't hatch until their timer is 4 days or less, so it can't hatch yet.

It will soon though, don't worry smile.gif

hunting the AP for an april fool's mint i found this

i love it one thousand times

Haha, I didn't expect to find this one mentioned in this thread... Glad you like it! biggrin.gif I love the name.

(And thank you @ everybody who complimented it! happy.gif )

I'm not sure if someone mentioned this already, but what if these upside-down mints stick around and you can get upside-down offspring but only on April Fool's Day. Next year would be crazy.