Sparrownado

Blame other person or say nothing prompt?

If they stay upside down permanently, there's a chance their offspring will also be inverted, meaning eventually everyone could possibly get one in the future

I hope that is what happens. I would love to have an upside down mint. I didn't think there was a chance for me to get one, but if they breed that way there is still hope that one will grace my scroll.

*record stops and I stare* Guys....I think I'm broken! I managed to trade for an upside down mint ohmy.gif

*record stops and I stare* Guys....I think I'm broken! I managed to trade for an upside down mint ohmy.gif

Great News that you finally got one !!! My mint finally hatched, it is a regular cute little mint.

Edited by StormBirdRising

Grabbed a CB Mint from the AP. I'm ecstatic!

*looks at date*

Stolen on: Apr 01, 2017

*looks at location*

Hehehehe. I think I got pranked there. xd.png Oh well, that's probably going to be the closest thing to an upside-down mint i'm ever gonna get so I guess i'll keep my special little volcano mint for the memories. rolleyes.gif

Great News that you finally got one !!! My mint finally hatched, it is a regular cute little mint.

Even though it has less than 5 days left, I'm afraid to put it in the hatcheries for fear of view bombing. I gendered them both males rolleyes.gif

Fun! And the hatchies?

Sure.

user posted image

[img=https://i.imgur.com/JV6I50C.png]

user posted image

[img=https://i.imgur.com/Zn52tg9.png]

user posted image

[img=https://i.imgur.com/ahSQPBM.png]

OMG, I love your badges, but this must be my all-time favourite! Just brilliant! If only I could have got a Balloon as well...

Wow, you lucky thing, getting a 2nd upside-down Mint baby.

OMG, I love your badges, but this must be my all-time favourite! Just brilliant! If only I could have got a Balloon as well...

Two comments on that so far - and I'm glad I'm not the only one here whose sense of humor is appealed by a floating hat on a floating balloon! xP

Wow, you lucky thing, getting a 2nd upside-down Mint baby.

Yeah, I got a perfect name in reserve called Foolishly Lucky

I am SO upset at myself for not even getting on here on Saturday!!! I was too busy trying to organize my birthday gathering (that fell apart anyway). sad.gif

I have t missed a dragon, nor event, since I joined. ninja.gif

Word of warning to everyone with inverted mints: The salt is apparently strong, someone just tried to viewbomb mine hard. Talking over 1000 views in about 5 minutes immediately after I added it to my normal hatcheries. Please be sure to keep them fogged whenever you are not actively watching them.

Luckily mine is an ER already, so didn't even make it to the sickness phase- but I've fogged it anyway to give those views time to settle before I try hatching it again.

I don't understand that kind of behavior. I just chalk it up to those types of people being a special kind of stupid because they are causing the numbers of dragons to go down along with their chances of getting an offspring.

I had someone do it to me this morning also but it backfired because it hatched and then I fogged it. 😂😁

There was a issue with everything being off center before. It helped most people to hard refresh (Ctrl+F5) or clear our their cookies and cache.

Dump your history and see if that helps

Tried all, nothing helped.

I took up a April Fool's normal mint and a Up-side down mint egg in AP!

I guess I might be late for the company.

Perhaps ... 95 percent chance of lateness?

Still feel good.

Maybe it 's because I have not arrived at the company yet.

So these are actual things that stay on our scrolls? That's upsetting, oh well.

Ugh, think I might have to give up on getting a regular Cave Mint. Been hunting the AP, and my connection is just too sluggish to have any hope of getting one there- and I have nothing of value to offer in a trade other than MAYBE a 3rd gen Thuwed or SA offspring. No way I can compete with 2nd gen prizes and CB rares x.X

Guess I'll just be happy with my upside-down baby and call it quits.

WOOOOO-HOOOOOO! Just caught a second Inverted Mint in the AP - I can have a M/F pair, and go to bed happy. smile.gif

【Looking at people's breeding plan】

Would anyone be interested in bloodswaping purebred offsprings from upside down mints?I saw a few people with pairs!I wouldLOVE to have a upside down lineage haha【too bad they dont show upside down in lineage grrr

I'm totally not paranoid and keeping a watchful eye on my egg until it hatches. xd.png

I'd assume if these were permanent thered be more than one chance for them. Maybe not though, so I still want one. tongue.gif

Would anyone be interested in bloodswaping purebred offsprings from upside down mints?I saw a few people with pairs!I wouldLOVE to have a upside down lineage haha【too bad they dont show upside down in lineage grrr

Would love to. smile.gif

ETA: Maybe we can lobby for a lineage view once they're all grown....

Edited by Amazon_warrior

I would, too, as long as mine like each other!

Edited by prpldrgnfr

Caught this whole looking for one last thing to fill an egg slot. Boy, do I have mixed feelings 'bout it! xd.png

I would love to as well smile.gif

I was lucky enough to catch another from the AP yesterday!