TJ09

2017-03-19 - March Dragon Release

same here

you dont have to viewbomb guys just tell me which crystals you need and i'll catch them for you!

I would feel bad asking you to! You've helped so many players already, but tbh if I don't catch a blue on my own once I have scroll space, I would be grateful for the help.

I would feel bad asking you to! You've helped so many players already, but tbh if I don't catch a blue on my own once I have scroll space, I would be grateful for the help.

of course i'll help out! i remember panicking when the dark luminas basically disappeared from the cave and it was not fun to go through seeing as i was 3-5 days late to that release thanks to being in the hospital

you're added to my list c:

of course i'll help out! i remember panicking when the dark luminas basically disappeared from the cave and it was not fun to go through seeing as i was 3-5 days late to that release thanks to being in the hospital

you're added to my list c:

Hey, do you think you can help me catch another green male crystal? I'm trying to gift a Z Code to another player

Hey, do you think you can help me catch another green male crystal? I'm trying to gift a Z Code to another player

sure! i'll probably send it to you as an egg but if you would like i could precog it and influence it to be the right gender and once it hatches then send it to you? what do you think is best?

sure! i'll probably send it to you as an egg but if you would like i could precog it and influence it to be the right gender and once it hatches then send it to you? what do you think is best?

I think if it precogs female, influence it and just send it to me when it hatches

I ran out of male pinks

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

I think if it precogs female, influence it and just send it to me when it hatches

alrighty then will do! added to my list c:

@Rainbowlight

of course! would you mind waiting until i finish catching all the crystal eggs i need to catch or is it urgent that you get it immediately? i remember you saying there was a trade for it that you wanted to do is the trade still up?

Edited by CellyBean

Release day for these is the 19th right? Even though the post was up on the 18th?

yeah 19th i believe

since the release started at midnight and last for like 4 hours (i was totally asleep then)

Where's that thread where people thank other people and they get 'awards' for helping other people? (No, not the thank you thread) Celly needs one, lol.

Since I am slightly more on the luckier side, I feel inclined to do a similar thing but I can only reliably get eggs on ungodly hours (12 midnight PST) and also I'm egglocked.

Is it allowed to post view links of my own dragons on my signature to get them views? 4 days 1 hour and not even a crack...

Is it allowed to post view links of my own dragons on my signature to get them views? 4 days 1 hour and not even a crack...

maybe lineage view is okay? i would ask a mod to be completely sure

Yay! I finally got another green on that last drop. I'm seeing quite a few, just missing most. Now I will wait for the blues and try to get one more of those at least. That will give me two of each color for even pairs. My actual scroll goal is 8 CBs of each breed/variant, though, so it will take me a long time to get there.

Does lineage view count as a view?

it should give you like an unique view and a view? if not people can just click on the egg from lineage view to get to the regular view page. tbh im not really sure how it all completely works

The abandoned page is full of incu-hatchables now.

I may grab some, just because it's so hard to get any crystals.

Is the viewbombing still happening? Some people need to get over themselves, there is a PERMANENT release for these eggs so it's not like there won't be more to catch dry.gif Mine are finally starting to hatch, so once they have, I just need one more faint marking to complete my grabs and you can count me on to the list of people willing to help catch for those struggling.

No. Only a scroll link.

Hide your stuff, people. Viewbombers seem to be targeting people who are gifting at the moment mad.gif

Never mind eggs - I just got two really nicely lineaged incugrowable HATCHIES from the AP blink.gif

Edited by fuzzbucket

Is the viewbombing still happening? Some people need to get over themselves, there is a PERMANENT release for these eggs so it's not like there won't be more to catch dry.gif Mine are finally starting to hatch, so once they have, I just need one more faint marking to complete my grabs and you can count me on to the list of people willing to help catch for those struggling.

It is still happening. They seem to be targeting anyone with eggs or trades remotely related to the release. I just had to cancel a trade with shimmers because of it.

^^ Not even lineage links?,,, ohmy.gif

Just add them to more hatcheries, that's what I do. I normally use one, but if I have stubborn eggs I'll add them to multiple ones. Remember to give views back. smile.gif

i dont understand why people have to viewbomb when myself and im sure other people as well are catching the new release eggs for people who just ask for it

Urgh. I find it hard to believe this isn't somehow linked to the other viewbombings and the stuff that happened to PF4 and The Dragoness on their giveaways, especially if it's people offering to give their eggs away.