TJ09

2017-03-19 - March Dragon Release

oh does anybody know how to refresh the page from your keyboard?

Press F5

i've been trying the f keys but none of them actually refresh the page including f5

i've tried shift + f5 as well and nothing happened

*goes back and reads comments*

Man,a lot of people HATE challenge and effort, that's just how rares work guys, stop expecting floods to practically hand them to us! Hunting is a competition, I know it's been a while but sometimes things won't be as easy as just going to the biome and leisurely grabbing an egg like you're in a henhouse while the chickens are out eating.

its fine to be a little frustrated when you miss but expecting TJ to alter the drops simply because they are hard to get makes NO sense.

There's a fun challenge, and there's "oh my god I'm going to kill myself" challenge. Ultra rares in one biome are sadly the worse option. Stalking that one biome for months and months is never fun, given the RNG-based luck, sometimes slow internet, certain health conditions and other problems rendering some players at major disadvantage. Like mobs in many other games, our dragons need to be balanced somehow. Harder or easier to get, but not to the point of being nearly impossible. Trust me on this, as someone who worked with creature designs in gamedev - not only on DC.

Okay I find it very silly from them but still should I fog everything while I'm away? I'm afraid my eggs/hatchlings will be driven to death.. sad.gif

BUT WHY ARE YOU TARGETING MY BLACK HATCHLING IT'S NOT EVEN NEW

Red crystals is the one I've had the most trouble catching tongue.gif

Also now I understand the pain everybody went through with the xenowyrm release. There are just TOO MANY NEW THINGS, and not enough eggspace for them all >.> Slowly but surely hoping to build up a few pairs of each, but it seems like it will take a few weeks.

I fogged mine overnight 'cause I was afraid of them getting sick as they hatched, so they are now *very* incu-hatchable and are in a few ERs. I'm keeping an eye on them though, and I will fog them when I have to leave even if they haven't hatched yet. *pets eggs* Don't want them dying on me.

It looks like crystals are still really hard to get, huh? I traded away two of mine, and am now hunkered down with one of each color, which is enough for me for now. You guys can have the volcano, I'll just wait and hope they breed well.

Okay I find it very silly from them but still should I fog everything while I'm away? I'm afraid my eggs/hatchlings will be driven to death.. sad.gif

BUT WHY ARE YOU TARGETING MY BLACK HATCHLING IT'S NOT EVEN NEW

Yes. I suggest you fog everything until you are able to watch them or they are ER.

i've been trying the f keys but none of them actually refresh the page including f5

i've tried shift + f5 as well and nothing happened

fn + f5

Where's that thread where people thank other people and they get 'awards' for helping other people? (No, not the thank you thread) Celly needs one, lol.

Since I am slightly more on the luckier side, I feel inclined to do a similar thing but I can only reliably get eggs on ungodly hours (12 midnight PST) and also I'm egglocked.

I've been helping as well D= but we don't need medals. Feeling good that we made someone elses day is enough

I've been helping as well D= but we don't need medals. Feeling good that we made someone elses day is enough

yeah i dont need a reward i just like helping you guys out as a thank you for the kindness and trust you guys have placed in me with iou trading and the such

now if someone could help me figure out how to get my touch screen to work everything would be perfect!

If anyone is tired of hanging out in the volcano, there are lots of pretty low-time eggs in the AP ^.^

I'm personally gonna wait for the hype to wear off before getting more crystals. lol

Would anybody here happen to have blue crystal eggs that are from release day (19th) who wouldn't mind trading them for 2 blue eggs that are from the 20th? Please PM me

I just realized all my blues weren't caught on time to fulfill a trade obligation D:

I decided to look in all the hatchieries that are active and I found my eggs and hatchlings in some I don't use like Hatching Club and EATW. Also there were some eggs I never added to AoNDs and DragHatch which I use.

Check them, your eggs may be there if you're viewbombed

and i misclicked on a kingcrowne :/

i have a question, if i bite it and it dies is the slot stuck on my scroll for 24 hours?

and i misclicked on a kingcrowne :/

i have a question, if i bite it and it dies is the slot stuck on my scroll for 24 hours?

Ubfortunately, yes. Wait it out for five hours.

Yikes @ all the viewbombing going on D: I'm keeping an eye on my new releases, haven't had any problems with them so far but I don't want to risk them getting hurt! I'll be able to go back to the Volcano in a few hours to hunt for more, and then once I have a male and female of each color I'll start catching for other people.

Ubfortunately, yes. Wait it out for five hours.

awww okay

could someone please help me figure out my touchscreen? its so much easier for me to catch eggs with it but for some reason its not working here on dragcave

it works just fine on word documents though

I have 2 advices for you cuties~

1). Watch your new release and uncommon/rare eggs and hatchlings because there are some frustrated players and trolls viewbombing

2). Get some eggs from AP too while waiting for your needed colour to come because there are some nice hatchable eggs and it'd be a shame if they'll die sad.gif

awww okay

could someone please help me figure out my touchscreen? its so much easier for me to catch eggs with it but for some reason its not working here on dragcave

it works just fine on word documents though

First thing I found suggested when I googled was to reboot your computer.

I really don't know. My own touchscreen works just fine.

First thing I found suggested when I googled was to reboot your computer.

I really don't know. My own touchscreen works just fine.

i have restarted my computer several times but it still doesnt work