TJ09

2017-03-19 - March Dragon Release

Sigh I wish I could get one of the crystal eggs

But I'm at my limit

welp blue time is over sadly

anybody need some red crystals for free? just let me know!

May I ask you If I could get one red eggy, please? I could breed something in return!

Sorry for beggin!

Btw your inbox seems full. =)

May I ask you If I could get one red eggy, please? I could breed something in return!

Sorry for beggin!

Btw your inbox seems full. =)

my inbox is full sorry about that! i'll add you to the list of people im helping out <3

Its not that hard to get one lf the new ore dragons. They spawn every 5 mins and knowing that is pretty much already raises the chance of getting one (and constantly refreshing the mobile site a minute before.)

Im really hoping these are saphhire/ruby/emerald dragons biggrin.gif

How the hecking diddly hizzle am I supposed to catch anything with THIS MANY PEOPLE in the biome.

user posted image

my inbox is full sorry about that! i'll add you to the list of people im helping out <3

Thank you so much!! ;w;

just caught another red! now i need to catch 2 more reds and then i can focus on the blues and greens c:

I swapped another player one of the Coastal-drop eggs and a Nebula hatchling for the CB Xeno I've been after for a while... I finally have my Thalassa! But I really want them to go ahead and accept the trade for the Coast egg. It's taking up an egg slot and I don't have any of the blue crystals yet... I caught a male and female Red yesterday, and I traded for one Green, but I don't have any of my favorite color! D:

to those of you who are depending on me for the crystal eggs i am all out of magis at the moment so please have a dummy egg ready to send to me once i have your crystal(s) c:

just got the second red crystal just need to get one more for other people!

Edited by CellyBean

I think I need to give up on hunting I need to get to work o.o Also I still have one CB bitten vampire egg up for grabs xd.png pm me

Crystals have become very difficult to nab right now because they are not appearing often in top 3 eggs of shuffle and no one picks the other eggs so everything is in a limbo. huh.gif Plus lots of people hunting after first batch of eggs hatched, I guess I will wait until tomorrow to grab more. There's like 1 egg coming in many shuffles and 100+ people. lol

Edited by Amaterasu-sama

Crystals have become very difficult to nab right now because they are not appearing often in top 3 eggs of shuffle and no one picks the other eggs so everything is in a limbo. huh.gif Plus lots of people hunting after first batch of eggs hatched, I guess I will wait until tomorrow to grab more. There's like 1 egg coming in many shuffles and 100+ people. lol

if you need help catching anything just let me know!

hmmmm no crystal eggs in this 5 min shuffle thats a shame

Just shoved one of my new release eggs from the Coast biome into a 2-way trade... Maybe someone will bite and offer to trade a crystal egg. I'm still missing blue cool.gif

(It's here if you want it xd.png)

Edited by ZenithNadir

Hmmm....I am no longer seeing the new eggs in the five minute shuffle

Hmmm....I am no longer seeing the new eggs in the five minute shuffle

same

hopefully they start appearing again soon or maybe we'll just have to wait for the hourly drop

Ah nooo D: If the release ends I'll be lurking in the Volcano biome for a LONG time trying to catch the CBs I missed xd.png

CellyBean

Could you hold one egg for some hours? I have to go to work and I can not wait longer or I wil be to late. Please! ;w;

Ah nooo D: If the release ends I'll be lurking in the Volcano biome for a LONG time trying to catch the CBs I missed xd.png

its still a permanent release my guess is just that the ratios finally caught up

its starting to look like these crystal guys may be rare imo

edit

nope! just missed two of them this drop

Edited by CellyBean

CellyBean

Could you hold one egg for some hours? I have to go to work and I can not wait longer or I wil be to late. Please! ;w;

sure of course!

Ehhhhhh. My eggs are at 4 days 2 hours and still haven't even started cracking . I've now added them to two more hatcheries. Hatch eggie. *stares at egg* HATCH.

its still a permanent release my guess is just that the ratios finally caught up

its starting to look like these crystal guys may be rare imo

edit

nope! just missed two of them this drop

I hope they aren't too rare, although to be honest I have enjoyed the challenge of trying to complete my CB Xeno collection so it might be neat trying to get more CBs of these guys. This has been a cool release so far, I can't remember the last time I was this impatient waiting for a nest to hatch! xd.png

i agree with you challenges are fun c:

no crystal eggs this drop

no crystal eggs at the :45 drop either

Edited by CellyBean