TJ09

2017-03-19 - March Dragon Release

Ehhhhhh. My eggs are at 4 days 2 hours and still haven't even started cracking . I've now added them to two more hatcheries. Hatch eggie. *stares at egg* HATCH.

It's not helping that hatcheries are overloaded with new release and AP eggs, because the AP is ER now.

Remember to go spread some UVs, everyone! Even if you just go, view all of the ER and leave, every bit helps.

By the way: What color crystal eggs are dropping at the moment, if anyone knows?

Ehhhhhh. My eggs are at 4 days 2 hours and still haven't even started cracking . I've now added them to two more hatcheries. Hatch eggie. *stares at egg* HATCH.

I think these are slow to hatch. My blue crystal went down to 3 days 22 hours before it hatched and it was at the final stage the whole time.

Edit: Red is dropping for a few more minutes. The wiki now has a color chart to follow.

Edited by Jazeki

I hope they aren't too rare, although to be honest I have enjoyed the challenge of trying to complete my CB Xeno collection so it might be neat trying to get more CBs of these guys.  This has been a cool release so far, I can't remember the last time I was this impatient waiting for a nest to hatch! xd.png

I don't think they are rare, the coppers all but disappeared completely after initial few hours of release. That these are still dropping after two days is good news.

EDIT: Thanks cellybean for the offer. wink.gif I like hunting lol I'll make it work haha

Edited by Amaterasu-sama

I think these are slow to hatch. My blue crystal went down to 3 days 22 hours before it hatched and it was at the final stage the whole time.

At 3 days 22 hours, mine still took 50 minutes to hatch.

ETA: They were in four ER's as well.

Edited by quinney

Can eggs/hatchlings get sick from clicks?

All my new release hatchlings got 6-7 clicks each in the last 5 minutes... the views and unique views are fine though

missed a crystal egg on this drop

hourly drop is gonna be here soon theres bound to be some good stuff

seems like im being viewbombed :/ dunno why since im not even keeping the eggs for myself im catching them for other people

Edited by CellyBean

Edit: Red is dropping for a few more minutes. The wiki now has a color chart to follow.

I know that time chart already. According to a conversation in chat last night, blue was dropping at 2AM instead of 12AM, and the times have shifted. If that's correct, then green is dropping now and blue is next.

Edit: Just saw a few go by and they are in fact red. Not sure if they were confusing the times or what.

Edited by 11th

I know that time chart already. According to a conversation in chat last night, blue was dropping at 2AM instead of 12AM, and the times have shifted. If that's correct, then green is dropping now and blue is next.

welp looks like im gonna have to catch the final red i need later (missed the last two of the red window)

greens here i come!

also yeah 11 am is green time

Edited by CellyBean

Ah, I didn't know of a time shift. Thanks for the heads up.

My green I picked up was from 2am.

Seven hours until my first egg hatches... *eyes Greens longingly* at least it isn't the blues!

Gonna add mine to a few more clicksites and give some views since these apparently take a little while to hatch.

Ah, I didn't know of a time shift. Thanks for the heads up.

My green I picked up was from 2am.

Nah, the chart is still right. I'm not sure if people got confused with timezones or something like that, but red was dropping at 10AM, so now should be green.

Though I do wish it was blue. I still need another one. :T

I love how it's like a waiting game with these eggs now.

Gonna add mine to a few more clicksites and give some views since these apparently take a little while to hatch.

Good luck with that, I have mine in four, and it's still painfully slow. Even with viewing.

This is the first release where I've had to turn on add blocker to catch the eggs.

So, TJ, maybe the ads could take up less bandwidth? I usually leave them off for DC, but these eggs are so hard to catch!

are they still dropping? I haven't gotten any volcano eggs yet

they just go by really fast

if you need help catching just let me know and i'll catch them for you!

are they still dropping? I haven't gotten any volcano eggs yet

They are, they just get caught so fast by other people

Although the lovely Cellybean is helping me out, catching me an egg to swap for a blue, I'm still trying to catch an egg on my own. It's still not happening.

they just go by really fast

if you need help catching just let me know and i'll catch them for you!

thy, I'll get back to you if I don't see anything during the next hourly waves

Although the lovely Cellybean is helping me out, catching me an egg to swap for a blue, I'm still trying to catch an egg on my own. It's still not happening.

i got you your red crystal c: its still on cooldown and fogged to prevent viewbombing

i got you your red crystal c: its still on cooldown and fogged to prevent viewbombing

Thank you so much! wub.gif

Edit: Just saw a few go by and they are in fact red. Not sure if they were confusing the times or what.

I am following wiki time too and didn't have an issue, then again I didn't pick anything around 2AM, maybe it was something temporary?

Edited by Amaterasu-sama

There are some frustrated players out there, I suddenly got viewbombed

same here

you dont have to viewbomb guys just tell me which crystals you need and i'll catch them for you!

same here

you dont have to viewbomb guys just tell me which crystals you need and i'll catch them for you!

How long is your list already?