TJ09

2017-03-19 - March Dragon Release

maybe its like how it was with the dark lumina where they only appear incave for a certain time frame. that would explain why no faint markings eggs are showing up as they dont seem to be in as much demand as the crystal eggs so it wouldnt make sense for them to be more rare (user driven rarity) imo

I haven't seen the faint eggs as well :/

Just got two of THEM smile.gif

None at all in the last two five minute drops.

Oh there were. I know; I missed them biggrin.gif Three at least.

that would explain why no faint markings eggs are showing up as they dont seem to be in as much demand as the crystal eggs so it wouldnt make sense for them to be more rare (user driven rarity) imo

They'd stick around for longer in that case.

Edited by fuzzbucket

And I thought my laptop was fast...

I haven't had much trouble with the Blumineas either? Although I can't find them in the Jungle biome, only the Coast.

But the Crystals - those really are hard to get. I'm trying to get a 2nd blue, but... I see them, I just can't catch them.

ETA: Ah but I'm glad I didn't see the Gold! That way I didn't really miss it... laugh.gif

ETA2: @CellyBean, I'm sending you a PM. wink.gif

Edited by Aleoleo

i swear one day im gonna catch a gold dragon on my own instead of trading for it

and luckily it seems that the crystal eggs are still dropping every 5 minute drop

@Aleoleo

if you need help catching a blue one i can catch it for you for free c:

edit

if someone could add my eggs to eggs around the world so my olives would finally hatch since eggs around the world wont load on my computer i would really appreciate it <3

thank you so much Aleoleo!!! <3

Edited by CellyBean

Lol I saw a trade and they said they would trade it for a cb bluminae so I went ahead and search

But none was to be found.

(it was a gold tinsel I think)

if someone could add my eggs to eggs around the world so my olives would finally hatch since eggs around the world wont load on my computer i would really appreciate it <3

Done! I only added the Olives and the eggs under 4 days though. smile.gif

I have a very slow connection. I am having a seriously hard time catching these wonderful new dragons on a school chromebook.

*sighs*

I hope they don't end up too rare, so I still have a shot at catching a few.

There is a ton of people camping at the volcano Biome. It's starting to get annoying...

Just got two of THEM smile.gif

I did not see a single one

Just missed a Silver in Coast welp x'(

Edit: The Volcano is almost empty... do people misclick and get oldest breeds? O.o

Edited by Pluviophillia

Are the odds anymore in our favor this morning?

they're still dropping every 5 mins i see them (but im egglocked) and there was even a gold dragon in the volcano

most likely some misclicks in the volcano along with people just trying to move the biome along

Edited by CellyBean

There is a ton of people camping at the volcano Biome. It's starting to get annoying...

Ikr..

At least I got all the crystal color.

And hey there.

I can vouch I misclicked a couple times xd.png My page reloaded as I clicked. Speaking of if anyone wants CB Bitten Vampire egg PM me, I have two.

should've remembered this earlier, volcano is starting to get full and time for blue ones is nearly over again sad.gif

getting the second one is gonna be fun...not xd.png

Yep, it's blue I need now. Waiting until the hour to miss them!!

I misclicked and got a blue crystal egg lol

Edited by Pluviophillia

Indeed. You should go camping elsewhere so that I can catch the eggs I neeeeeeed. biggrin.gif

EDIT: Did I mention that I probably caught the last blue egg at :55?

Edited by Bugzilla