TJ09

2017-03-19 - March Dragon Release

Is the color blue dropping now?

Just saw a blue, so to answer my own question, blue is dropping now tongue.gif

Edited by andromedae

*quotes my bit*

That makes sense.  Though for the analogy, it's more like there are 5 trucks filled with vegetables of varying different origins, and in all 5 trucks you can find the rare 2 kinds of true fruit. 

Then, a new true fruit is introduced, but only in the Volcanic Produce truck. Now everyone is crowding the volcano truck to get the new fruit, and people are rarely stuff from the other trucks. So, the vegetables sit longer before being tossed out, blocking access to the fruit in the other trucks.

Doesn't change your point though.

Though, one thing that might help to avoid a situation like above is that if new true fruit for every truck were introduced at the same time, forcing people to search through multiple carts at once, but eh.

Now I want dragonfruit. xd.png

Yea, but at this point we need ANY true fruit to rival the two kinds of true fruit available,

But like I said, we need more fruit in general, I don't even care if it's biome specific, if anything that helps because it makes them a tiny bit rarer,

but biome specific rares aren't a bad thing, people will calm down in time, and the volcano is almost always under hunted so it's getting some much needed attention

Sock said:

"something something, confession about being a vampire sith pirate lord, rares drop in every biome"

Also, if more rares are added, then it it almost certain that not all of them will be identical to silvers and golds, some will probably only drop in one or two biomes, others might drop in all of them and then some, gotta diversify the rares man!

Edited by blockEdragon

Also, if more rares are added, then it it almost certain that not all of them will be identical to silvers and golds, some will probably only drop in one or two biomes, others might drop in all of them and then some, gotta diversify the rares man!

When biomes were introduced, it was specifically decided that rares would drop in all biomes. TJ could have changed his mind, but I doubt it. It makes more sense to spread rares out. ;3

~

Oops, I grabbed an olive instead of a walnut. Only one more space to try for a walnut and then I'm locked for a while again.

Well swell, missed the Release. DID manage to get 2 each from Coast and Jungle, but those from Volcano are impossible to grab right now.

When biomes were introduced, it was specifically decided that rares would drop in all biomes. TJ could have changed his mind, but I doubt it. It makes more sense to spread rares out. ;3

~

Oops, I grabbed an olive instead of a walnut. Only one more space to try for a walnut and then I'm locked for a while again.

What about dinos?

And trios possibly (though I see them enough that I think they are just uncommons)

Also, why?

I mean more multi biome rares are fine but a few biome exclusive rares would be fine to, what's the big deal with having to hunt in certain areas?

And if more get added then it will even out and everyone will have to hunt in specific biomes.

any rare is needed, even if it's just a joke breed's level of rare, it still would help, but we need things to rival the two options,

I don't even care if it's just shiny,

I don't even care if has the most annoyingly over decorated egg description ever

Parody example:

this metallic egg is very shiny and reflective and gives off a lovely iridescence that exudes a powerful magical aura in the starlight and being near it makes you feel good

(Don't make this egg description, I have a very specific lack of skills, and I will come for you, and I will find your thread, and I will criticize it!)

I don't care which biomes it drops in

I don't care if its the most snowflakey dragon even conceived, with Mary and Garry using it at a battle steed at all times

I don't care how much everyone whines about new rares

I don't even care if its stealth added without a flood or announcement

(that would actually be kinda hilarious! best and most productive april fools joke possible, now gold rare, no flood! HA how do you like them fruits?!)

I don't care about anything I normally care about if it means getting more rares!

(yea, i'm passionate about this subject)

Edited by blockEdragon

Damn... I've been here for 8 years, being there for every release, looking at the front page once per day....

AND IT LOOKS LIKE I DIDN'T DO THAT IN THE LAST TWO DAYS.

I missed the release. Damn. :I

Finally grabbed the last blue I needed! I thought I wouldn't be able to, due to internet connectivity issues I'm facing in life, but I'm here at a friend's house and had just enough luck to complete pairs of each color smile.gif

Best of luck to everyone in their hunting!

These Volcano eggs are becoming harder to grab. Only seems to be one egg dropping at the five minute windows. As some of you have already said, I have a feeling this breed is going to be rare.

I saw somebody claim that they saw one of the Volcano breeds dropping in Alpine. Does anybody know if that is true? Or was that just a bit of fake news? Lol!

Thank you to the someone who just gifted me a blue egg. biggrin.gif. Also if Cellybean sees this I got a blue from an awesome person.

ello i am back

glad to see you got one!

my touchscreen is finally working so now i can hunt seriously

Aren't dinos considered to be uncommons, not rares?

also on a side-note, i saw a crystal! IT'S A CHRISTMAS MIRACLE

Aren't dinos considered to be uncommons, not rares?

also on a side-note, i saw a crystal! IT'S A CHRISTMAS MIRACLE

Wait what?

they never drop and aren't very popular (I once sw one sit for five minutes!) i thought they were joke-breed rare!

Yea, but at this point we need ANY true fruit to rival the two kinds of true fruit available,

But like I said, we need more fruit in general, I don't even care if it's biome specific, if anything that helps because it makes them a tiny bit rarer,

but biome specific rares aren't a bad thing, people will calm down in time, and the volcano is almost always under hunted so it's getting some much needed attention

Sock said:

"something something, confession about being a vampire sith pirate lord, rares drop in every biome"

Hey, if you need fruit and a challenge just put on a mask and poke apple seed sized holes over each eye. You can struggle and other people can hunt normally. tongue.gif

Been trying, trying, trying. Looking like I'm not going to get a single vein/crystal egg at all. I'll try a little more but then I'm considering giving up and getting another faint or two if I can even find that. As I said before, I'm not opposed to new rares. But I hope these aren't, because of the three varieties, and dropping in only one biome... And to quote myself, it's not that I dislike a challenge. (Or that I don't want the rares to diversify. I sorta don't feel a lack in variety myself, but I'm fine with getting more.) It's just that... This hunting can grow to be more bothersome than fun, especially if someone has a busy life or lack of focus, a slow computer or internet, or bad reflexes. A rare with multiple varieties, alright. a rare in only one biome that doesn't have multiple varieties, alright. But, just in my humble opinion, I feel like one rare having multiple varieties AND only appearing in one biome is a little bit overboard. And I hope there aren't too many with multiple varieties. I'd like to catch up a little on my progress of collecting before a great many new rares show up. huh.gif

Edited by Loki.Dottir

Been trying, trying, trying. Looking like I'm not going to get a single vein/crystal egg at all. I'll try a little more but then I'm considering giving up and getting another faint or two if I can even find that. As I said before, I'm not opposed to new rares. But I hope these aren't, because of the three varieties, and dropping in only one biome... And to quote myself, it's not that I dislike a challenge. (Or that I don't want the rares to diversify. I sorta don't feel a lack in variety myself, but I'm fine with getting more.) It's just that... This hunting can grow to be more bothersome than fun, especially if someone has a busy life or lack of focus, a slow computer or internet, or bad reflexes. I hope that if we get more rares they drop like the others - in all biomes... Just me personally, I feel like one rare having multiple varieties AND only appearing in one biome is a little bit overboard. And I hope there aren't too many with multiple varieties. I'd like to catch up a little on my progress of collecting before a great many new rares show up. huh.gif

i can catch the crystal eggs you need <3 just let me know c:

caught a blue one this drop, having my touch screen finally work is a miracle for catching these eggs

@quinney since i see you reading this thread and your red egg has come off cooldown would you mind sending me a dummy egg so i can give you your crystal egg? and if you dont have luck trading it for a blue one just let me know and i'll catch a blue one for you as well c:

I feel like hunting so PM/quote this post if you need the color that's dropping now

Hooooooly damn, 120+ people hunting in the cave.

edit: well now I jinxed myself. 110+.

Edited by MisaTange

ikr and i only saw one crystal egg

@quinney since i see you reading this thread and your red egg has come off cooldown would you mind sending me a dummy egg so i can give you your crystal egg? and if you dont have luck trading it for a blue one just let me know and i'll catch a blue one for you as well c:

I'm on it - thanks!

i can catch the crystal eggs you need <3 just let me know c:

caught a blue one this drop, having my touch screen finally work is a miracle for catching these eggs

ohmy.gif Aw, are you sure you don't mind? <3 Thank you for your offer!

Ideally, I'd like to have a pair of each. But if I could only get one of each I'd still be very happy.

Exactly why I'm not bothering, nice as it would be to help some people out. My reflexes just aren't that good.

/quietly pokes around the other biomes

ohmy.gif Aw, are you sure you don't mind? <3 Thank you for your offer!

Ideally, I'd like to have a pair of each. But if I could only get one of each I'd still be very happy.

pair of each got it! adding you to my list c:

I feel like giving up. I'm not even seeing any of the new eggs in the volcano

Ditto that.