TJ09

2017-03-19 - March Dragon Release

I have 2 advices for you cuties~

1). Watch your new release and uncommon/rare eggs and hatchlings because there are some frustrated players and trolls viewbombing

2). Get some eggs from AP too while waiting for your needed colour to come because there are some nice hatchable eggs and it'd be a shame if they'll die sad.gif

I'm in a race against a viewbomber now. Two crystal eggs are close to hatching, ans as soon as they do I'm going to look in the AP.

Viewbombers want them to die though, hoping I don't have to hide them.

I'm in a race against a viewbomber now. Two crystal eggs are close to hatching, ans as soon as they do I'm going to look in the AP.

Viewbombers want them to die though, hoping I don't have to hide them.

During new releases, I found its better to wait and hide the more popular eggs than to put them automatically in hatcheries.

During new releases, I found its better to wait and hide the more popular eggs than to put them automatically in hatcheries.

I hide my scroll during releases. If they can't find it they can't viewbomd it. I unhide to put eggs in fansites when it's time and hide again.

Aughh! Late to this! May I have Egg descriptions and where they're found please?

I'm waiting for one of my eggs to hatch, so I can go grab another green one (the only one I'm missing) so I can go play Stardew Valley, but these crystal eggs seem very stubborn on hatching (could just be mine though >>)

Edit: so I just checked and it looks like I have time! I'll be back for the green eggs!

Edited by Erinthebookworm

Aughh! Late to this!  May I have Egg descriptions and where they're found please?

This egg has faint markings. Coast and jungle

This rough egg has shimmering veins of crystal running across its surface. Volcano only Once on your scroll the description will change to red blue or green crystals The color that drops changes every hour.

12am cave time-blue

1-red

2-green

3-blue

4-red

5-green

6-blue

7-red

8-green

9-blue

10-red

11-green

Rinse and repeat

Edited by ainisarie

I do the same. Never put eggs into hatchies until they're a day old. Like a lot of folk round here, I'm just fighting back against the viewbombers. And I have my scroll set on on 'No help'

-continually fails at nabbing eggs-

Also Cellybean your message box is full. I wasn't able to pm you this morning.

At least I've got those two green crystal eggs. Seems like today they are even fewer in number.

-continually fails at nabbing eggs-

Also Cellybean your message box is full. I wasn't able to pm you this morning.

At least I've got those two green crystal eggs. Seems like today they are even fewer in number.

oops im sorry! i think my pm box is gonna remain full for awhile so maybe we can just communicate here?

""I'm going to be hunting some more today, but I still need two blues and two reds. I'll tell you if I do manage to catch anymore. Right now I've just got the two green crystals and the bluminas which were easy to nab. I'll be happy with two of each even if they aren't male female pairs. ""

^~^ That is what I originally tried to pm you. However at this rate I'll be happy with one of each color.

This egg has faint markings. Coast and jungle

This rough egg has shimmering veins of crystal running across its surface. Volcano only Once on your scroll the description will change to red blue or green crystals The color that drops changes every hour.

12am cave time-blue

1-red

2-green

3-blue

4-red

5-green

6-blue

7-red

8-green

9-blue

10-red

11-green

Rinse and repeat

Quoting this for people who need the times again.

""I'm going to be hunting some more today, but I still need two blues and two reds. I'll tell you if I do manage to catch anymore. Right now I've just got the two green crystals and the bluminas which were easy to nab. I'll be happy with two of each even if they aren't male female pairs. ""

^~^ That is what I originally tried to pm you. However at this rate I'll be happy with one of each color.

alrighty you're on the list c:

Yay thank you very much!

Also yay I'm finally level two!

Someone got a xeno in the forest I missed. ;-;

There's 3 types of the rare one? Hm no wonder they seem abnormally hard to get.

Finally! I have 2 of each of the crystals!

Now I just need another faint markings smile.gif

Edited by arjunvohra

So...got gifted a blue and managed to nab a further blue and a GREEN. Hunting on the Kindle Fire is a no go...hunting on my Galaxy phone? Yep thats where its at xd.png

Just wish I had a dang computer xd.png

There's 3 types of the rare one? Hm no wonder they seem abnormally hard to get.

They still show up during 5 minute drops so I doubt they're truly rare, but with three color variants and poor drop rate (I don't know how it was on the first day, since I was sadly a day late, but on the 20th they didn't drop well - still hoping that was a glitch, I'd hate to think it was done deliberately) the demand for them is huge and they're getting snatched very quickly. I think once the new release fever fades they'll become more available. Good luck hunting! smile.gif

I'm also saddened to see awesome people who gift eggs getting viewbombed, people really need to calm down, they're just cute pixel dragons after all. No need to ruin anyone's day over that.

Edited by stagazer_7

I don't think I've ever done so badly in a release. hALP.

I still only have one blue and no other eggs lol ;-;

I must have attracted the viewbomber by posting that I managed to catch a green egg. It and both of the other eggs I caught are now sick (a Split and a Mint -- apparently they want to kill everything!) I will never understand how hurting people makes you feel better.

(I don't know how it was on the first day, since I was sadly a day late, but on the 20th they didn't drop well - still hoping that was a glitch, I'd hate to think it was done deliberately)

They were dropping okay, I think it's the fact that most people came to similar conclusion that crystal ones will probably be uncommons so went to nab that first and didn't grab or grabbed less of the fade one. They are definitely not dropping like rares.

I didn't realize that the crystal eggs only dropped in the Volcano so I saw the Fades first and loaded up on them. I have four Fade eggs and am reluctant to ditch any in order to catch more Crystals since the drop rates for them are so low. unsure.gif

I must have attracted the viewbomber by posting that I managed to catch a green egg. It and both of the other eggs I caught are now sick (a Split and a Mint -- apparently they want to kill everything!) I will never understand how hurting people makes you feel better.

Wow, that's awful o.o I'm having pretty rotten luck atm but honestly I'm just happy for everyone who has a faster computer.

It's just a waste of eggs if you kill other peoples', it just makes them rarer and fills the biomes with more people trying to get eggs because the ones they got before are dead. It defeats the object. Why don't you try hiding them?