TJ09

2017-02-14 - Valentine's Day!

(Sigh) I give up play event game. this is hard for non english native. At least, I got new trophy.

New purple egg is pretty. I hope this is non western.

Edited by kjym16

Does anyone have a link for a walkthrough... OMG, I dont need it that much - after typing THROW FUNGUS IN WATER and PUT WATER ON FUNGUS

Slight spoiler:

In the ocean, the ancient evil wonders where the snooze button is.

I scared the cats laughing at that one. lol

Just a reminder for those getting frustrated: this event is open for a whole week. Lots of time to figure it out and ask questions. =)

So, what could be the name of the new dragon?

Between Celestial and Cheese.

There's quite a lot that can fit between that.

I heard "Charming" earlier, sounds like a fitting theme.

Or maybe "chanting"?

I'm going to guess "chalcedony". Matches the color, too.

I finally completed the game!

I woke Cthulu/Kracken (tentacle monster from the sea) it was amusing. I grabbed everything I was allowed to take xd.png I befriended the spider. Defused the situation between the beavers and lumberjacks.

Took forever to figure out how to leave the nest. But the worst was the dragon...I had to have a friend tell me to sing to it. I tried to run to the cafe, hide, pretend to faint, pretend to die. Tried to throw both the crystal and the flute at the dragon. I also tried to cast the spell of resilience on my ears just in case I HAD to listen to the dragon. Oh and I went stabby stabby with the sword but I couldn't kill him

All in all I loved the adventure game...I just wish it went longer...and that I could replay it to try the other paths :3

Thanks TJ and the other staff and artists and everyone who had help in making the adventure game and these new eggies (purple is one of my 3 top fave colors!)

What am I supposed to type first? I don't know what to do sad.gif

Thank you. I was getting REALLY frustrated trying everything I could think of. I can't imagine what it must be like for non-native English speakers trying to think of every possible synonym. O_O

I'm a non-native speaker, and unless someone releases a list of all the available actions, then I'll just pass.

I'm interested in playing, but very un-interested in having to get frustrated just because I don't speak the language well enough and can't think of the exact right verb I need (when there are chances I don't even know that verb to start with).

Has anyone figured out if there is anything to do at the cliff, or is it just a reference to the game Cliff Horse?

Edited by Daypaw

Is there a reddit or a walkthrough because I can't seem to get past the second screen. No matter what command I type, it brings me back to the first screen as if I am starting over. Is that supposed to happen? Because that is a rather unfair punishment for getting a command wrong in a text based game like this where your only option is to continue guessing what to do.

Same for me... I hope this gets fixed somehow :/

What am I supposed to type first? I don't know what to do sad.gif

Examine the things around you and take what you want.

Then, to leave the nest, type CLIMB DOWN

Same for me... I hope this gets fixed somehow :/

Try clearing your cache and cookies

I'm still stuck on the first screen... I dunno what commands there are :'3

Question: is it possible to progress in any way without chopping the tree? I've been avoiding spoilers so I don't know 100% that that is what you're supposed to do but, well, there's a tree, and there's an axe, so I'm pretty sure it is. However, I'm against chopping this tree. In real life I would climb it, or around it, or find some other way of getting past without chopping it. Sooo... is there anything I can do in the game to keep going without hurting this tree?

Bump, because I don't think anyone answered my question, and I really don't want to hurt the tree!

Try clearing your cache and cookies

Already did but that didn't help... I'm going to try a different browser when I get home (using safari right now on my laptop).

Already did but that didn't help... I'm going to try a different browser when I get home (using safari right now on my laptop).

It might just be a glitch. It worked for me when I got stuck in a loop though. I hope it works on your other browser! smile.gif

Bump, because I don't think anyone answered my question, and I really don't want to hurt the tree!

I just chopped down the tree so I'm not sure, but if no one has answered, it seems that's the only option.

You break of one of the smaller crystals, damaging a unique geological formation thousands of years in the making but obtaining a useful light source. Hehe, pfft. xd.png the humor in this so far is amusing.

I'm still stuck on the first screen... I dunno what commands there are :'3

Examine the things around you and take what you want.

Then, to leave the nest, type CLIMB DOWN

This fungus is killing me.... sad.gif I want it so bad.

Yeah. I tried to take it too. I just thought of something maybe you can try use crystal on fungus or use sword on fungus?

I'm stuck at the "Mountaineering Path Fork" section of the story. I've picked up and examined everything, as well as tried tons of continue commands. Anybody know?

I'm hoping for a walk through for this without stuff all whited out (like here ) so that I can actually read the hints/help/"spoilers" since I'm unable via iPad to highlight (thanks to not having a mouse to do said highlighting) the stuff posted in the font that makes it look as though nothing's been typed regarding how to do this event. unsure.gif

I'm stuck at the "Mountaineering Path Fork" section of the story. I've picked up and examined everything, as well as tried tons of continue commands. Anybody know?

I don't remember the title but if you copy the text or give me more information then I can help you.