TJ09

2017-02-14 - Valentine's Day!

What do you do in the end on the streets? I'm stuck there. Thanks.

Is the dragon still there or is he gone?

Edited by res0nare

Also what's with some people talking about a horse? The only thing I encountered was a horse-sized spider, did people get confused?

there was another path you could take before you got past the tree, horse was there

What do you do in the end on the streets? I'm stuck there. Thanks.

Give the dragon a taste of his own medicine

V

sing to dragon

If you're more specific I can help you

"A very overgrown and narrow PATH winds back and forth along the mountainside. It doesn’t look like anyone has used it in quite some time, though there is an occasional piece of rusty ARMOR scattered about."

I interacted with the armor, and got a piece of it but now I don't know what to do to continue forward.

there was another path you could take before you got past the tree, horse was there

Oh lol, I couldn't figure out for the life of me how to turn left.

TURN LEFT, GO LEFT, GO DOWN PATH before cutting down the tree, none of it worked. Sooo frustrating.

"A very overgrown and narrow PATH winds back and forth along the mountainside. It doesn’t look like anyone has used it in quite some time, though there is an occasional piece of rusty ARMOR scattered about."

I interacted with the armor, and got a piece of it but now I don't know what to do to continue forward.

I think I typed GO DOWN PATH for that part.

Edited by res0nare

Oh lol, I couldn't figure out for the life of me how to turn left.

TURN LEFT, GO LEFT, GO DOWN PATH before cutting down the tree, none of it worked. Sooo frustrating.

Same, i've tried those too, as well as PATH LEFT and LEFT PATH

Did you grab the sword, the box, and the crystals from the dead end? If you did try Giving the box to the spider.

I finished but apparently I missed entire sections cause I was so focused on finding commands what would let me proceed, and found out there are no commands that let me back track from certain points. Is there a way to replay this adventure? QQ

Yep, I got it figured out, thanks! I had the right items but was affected by the redirect glitch.

"You part ways for the evening with plans to meet again tomorrow." Hinting at a Day 2???

Hey! That was fun smile.gif Made a dragon think about how to win true love, fixed an age-old feud, flirted with a spider and lived happily ever after. My fiancee helped me play, which made the Valentines' adventure even better.

Too bad I couldn't rescue the horse sad.gif

I think you need to take path

Finally gave the item to the spider and he's happy, now I can't figure out the words to Leave the cave. Leave cave, exit cave, don't work.

Finally gave the item to the spider and he's happy, now I can't figure out the words to Leave the cave. Leave cave, exit cave, don't work.

Try go east

I just started playing the event and I'm having a lor of fun. I'm sure everyone did the same but I just lol'd a this: You pick up a handful of gold COINS off the ground, hoping the DRAGON doesn't notice.

Can't wait to explore all the possibilities xd.png

And pretty cool eggs, btw!

Was there ever a way to actually climb the cliff? Apparently you can't play the game over again which is kind of weird compared to previous ones. I mean you got a lot more allies and tools (I actually forgot what I picked up previously)...

But what was with the beaver stuff?

For the egg...I am totally not hoping that it might be an Iris-based dragon...I love the tulip flower and also the Iris flower. They are my main connection to Spring and I am waiting for them to bloom...the birds are coming back I've seen.

> PLAY FLUTE

You try to blow the useless horn again. No dice.

In the ocean, the ancient evil wonders where the snooze button is.

I didn't expect it to have another text xd.png

Try go forward

Okay I'm stuck at the end where I am running away from the dragon down the streets, and the story said I should be creative. How?

I did something sort of like that, and it worked. Thanks for the tip!

Got to a horse, so.. What do i do with the house stuck up the cliff face?

Edited by Taryn123

> PLAY FLUTE

You try to blow the useless horn again. No dice.

In the ocean, the ancient evil wonders where the snooze button is.

I didn't expect it to have another text XD

That is hilarious! Show of hands, who else caused the apocalypse? *raises hand*

Got to a horse, so.. What do i do with the house stuck up the cliff face?

I spent a good while attempting to figure that out too. No dice.

Also never found the flute a few people have mentioned. Was that in the Dragon's Nest?

I spent a good while attempting to figure that out too. No dice.

Also never found the flute a few people have mentioned. Was that in the Dragon's Nest?

It was in the altar