TJ09

2017-02-14 - Valentine's Day!

Guys. The old art CANNOT come back. There is no chance to have it back due to it possibly being traced. Whether or not it actually was traced it still up to debate, but the evidence was enough to pull the sprites.

The new sprites are lovely. And it's that, or nothing.

Or bees.

user posted image

no drama, only bees now.

Guys. The old art CANNOT come back. There is no chance to have it back due to it possibly being traced. Whether or not it actually was traced it still up to debate, but the evidence was enough to pull the sprites.

Or bees.

user posted image

no drama, only bees now.

So cute!

Or bees.

user posted image

no drama, only bees now.

Not the bees. I don't need them in my eyes tongue.gif

Perception is a pain. A couple I saw seemed to suggest it. There is no way I'll be able to sift through this whole mess on my phone to try to find it or see who posted it. I have been lurking the thread to see if any information about any new changes occurs.

That's why I said I haven't interpreted them that way wink.gif

Maybe others have, but from my understanding it was being suggested that a third party has the vendetta.

But since TJ stated the photo that they are saying is being traced was provided to him by EEF when he asked for a reference, it seems unlikely. I also doubt TJ has a vendetta.

Although with the posts by some of the staff in this thread... it seems like they do.

It seems that the discussion is going in a direction where people are having trouble maintaining a level head (and where the spam levels are getting inexplicably high). Both sides have had their say, so I think it's okay to close this now.

What I will leave you all with is this: I hope that everyone trusts that what I've done is done with the best interests of the site in mind. Though what has happened is pretty drastic, there was much deliberation before it happened, and I wouldn't have done this if I didn't feel it was necessary.