TJ09

2017-02-14 - Valentine's Day!

I'm stuck going left at the tree :/

Do you mean you typed go left and are stuck at the next screen? If not, then go left tongue.gif

Just a reminder for those getting frustrated: this event is open for a whole week. Lots of time to figure it out and ask questions. =)

Boop.

Do you mean you typed go left and are stuck at the next screen? If not, then go left tongue.gif

I did go left and I'm stuck

sad.gif I don't know what to do

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

Yeah. I tried to take it too. I just thought of something maybe you can try use crystal on fungus or use sword on fungus?

I just tried both, and nothing happened.

SPOILER:

At the end, when confronted with "remain good friends" or "confess true feelings" my immediate reaction was ಠ_ಠ "EXAMINE FEELINGS." Kinda sad that didn't work. |D

I enjoyed this little adventure. I tried to take everything. Even a tree. The humour in it was great, it just made me want to try all the commands. Thanks to everyone involved in making it happen! <3

I'm still stuck with the mountain path fork mad.gif

Gah I give up mad.gif

I'm hoping for a walk through for this without stuff all whited out (like here ) so that I can actually read the hints/help/"spoilers" since I'm unable via iPad to highlight (thanks to not having a mouse to do said highlighting) the stuff posted in the font that makes it look as though nothing's been typed regarding how to do this event. unsure.gif

You should be able to select the text by holding your finger on the screen for a few seconds. If you zoom in real close it becomes readable (at least on my iphone). If not, you can copy the selection and paste it on the notes app and you'll be able to read it. c: It's not as convenient as reading on the computer, but it'll help in a pinch.

My game reset to the beginning, so I'm going to go to bed. >_>

Sucks it takes Teej's eggs so long to hatch these days. I wanna see bbies. o3o

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

I did go left and I'm stuck

sad.gif I don't know what to do

You can examine and take anything on that screen. If you want to go further to the horse then type GO FORWARD. I'm not sure what you can do there, but I think you can TALK TO HORSE. Then once you've done everything to the left, type GO BACK until you're back where the path blocked by the tree is. smile.gif

Then, if you need it V

If you haven't yet, TAKE AXE then USE AXE ON TREE and then GO FORWARD smile.gif

I really want to see the hatchlings already too! I can't sleep because I'm v stressed, might as well make the most of the wait and see these babies early.

You can examine and take anything on that screen. If you want to go further to the horse then type GO FORWARD. I'm not sure what you can do there, but I think you can TALK TO HORSE. Then once you've done everything to the left, type GO BACK until you're back where the path blocked by the tree is. smile.gif

Then, if you need it V

If you haven't yet, TAKE AXE then USE AXE ON TREE and then GO FORWARD smile.gif

I can't talk to the horse?

What should I cast the spell on?

I didn't cast the spell on anything, and when my boyfriend tried on the sword, it didn't work :/

Happy Valentine's Day! wub.gif

Hooray! The eggs are purple!

Thank you TJ and spriters for new event and awesome eggs!

I can't talk to the horse?

Are you on the right screen or do you need to go forward?

Are you on the right screen or do you need to go forward?

The path ends abruptly at a vertical CLIFF. Looking around for a way to continue, you are surprised to see a HORSE casually standing half way up the CLIFF and wonder if there is a way up. It doesn't look passable, but if the HORSE got up there…

At this part

I did just try to coax the horse xd.png it said it couldn't be done

Is there a command list anywhere? I am stuck at the first pick - I tried the two commands that were offered by the game - which are not available options it seems. The only other command I can come up with (move on) is not allowed though.

IT'S VALENTIME!!!

Time for new eggs!

Well, later for me, because my eggs don't hatch until mid day.

Dang it.

Edit:

HOMESTUCK. We are in Homestuck! Or at least this reminds me of it. Now to figure out how to move around.

Edited by Shokomon

didn't see the horse, or cast the spell. *shrugs* Oh well. At least I got to the end. Not really sure I like it or not though...

Is there a command list anywhere? I am stuck at the first pick - I tried the two commands that were offered by the game - which are not available options it seems. The only other command I can come up with (move on) is not allowed though.

They're just two examples, there are other commands too. smile.gif

To leave the nest you need to climb down smile.gif

Pstt try climb down or take something

Edit: ninja.gif

At this part

I did just try to coax the horse xd.png it said it couldn't be done

Like I said I missed this part, so if TALK TO HORSE doesn't work, I'm not really sure, sorry. sad.gif But you can still continue the game by saying GO BACK smile.gif

Like I said I missed this part, so if TALK TO HORSE doesn't work, I'm not really sure, sorry. sad.gif But you can still continue the game by saying GO BACK smile.gif

Does the horse even talk tho? If not I'll just go back