TJ09

2017-02-14 - Valentine's Day!

I called him a bad leader tongue.gif It turned out fine.

Well, begging for mercy isn't really in line with my "sassy but kind cave mother" persona, so insult it is! xd.png Thanks!

All these other choices, though....Temptation is rising xd.png

Edited by CharonDusk

Bah. Missed an area. Went to check on the spider and it locked me into that path, so I couldn't check on the tunnel leading upwards...

At least I awakened Chluthu and finished the event.

Instead of sing to dragon at the end, you can also cast spell of resilience on streamers, which is what I did because just sing didn't work. wink.gif

Instead of sing to dragon at the end, you can also cast spell of resilience on streamers, which is what I did because just sing didn't work. wink.gif

That's amazing! xd.png

I didn't know you could access an inventory!

I finished the game already, so now I will never know what was in my inventory!

Thank you TJ, Artists, and Event planners for the game.

I do wish there was more explanation of the type commands you could do. It was very frustrating to trying to do things without a guide on how to set up commands., And I speak English.

Hey, I'm stuck at the following: After the spider I'm in a cave with gems, gold and junk made into a smiley. I can see the forest, but I can't go there

Heeeeelp me PLS!!!

What shall I do on the RIVER?

I play flute bud ancient evil want not listen me... I am so tired! alot.png

The eggs look like they'd complement the regular Purple dragons quite nicely. Maybe they're relatives, with the Purps' fertility power and all.

Hey, I'm stuck at the following: After the spider I'm in a cave with gems, gold and junk made into a smiley. I can see the forest, but I can't go there

Have you tried enter forest?

Ive done that a bajillion times ive tried everything short of throwing skeleton around. No box

Spoiler: Examine Skeleton & Take Box

Try to ENTER FOREST :-)

I have no idea how to get out of the start...

Climb Down

Enter Forest

Heeeeelp me PLS!!!

What shall I do on the RIVER?

I play flute bud ancient evil want not listen me... I am so tired! alot.png

Follow river

sing to dragon

thank you, that helped me to the finish biggrin.gif

I am still curious what we were supposed to do with the horse lol. Since nothing worked there I finally went back and took another direction. Was any of you able to interact with it?

DRAGON: Wow, that’s the worst sound I’ve ever heard! You really shouldn’t forcibly subject us to that cacophony you call music, that’s just rude.

POT. CALLING. KETTLE. You oversized handbag! mad.gif

Oh well, time to turn the ending into a Monty Python sketch! tongue.gif All I need is the red robe and funny looking hat, and maybe a comfy chair...

Seriously, though, despite the slight frustration from having to be so specific, this was quite an enjoyable little game, especially with all the humour (I hope using the flute didn't do TOO much damage xd.png).

Edited by CharonDusk

what do i do after searching the nest? i tried to go left but nothing happens.

Poleyn is a kind of armor for your knees smile.gif

Ohhh...ok. I was confused by that, heh

also:

> TELL IT TO JUMP IN A LAKE

BEAVER: That is a fine pastime, but as you can see there is no lake here.

Rofl xd.png

what do i do after searching the nest? i tried to go left but nothing happens.

You should be able to Go left by typing "go left" but there's nothing important to the game that way as far as a I know. Then, to get past the tree "use axe on tree" (assuming you have already done the command "take axe") After you've chopped the tree down, "go forward"