TJ09

2017-02-14 - Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day for everyone!

Thanks for the new egg, TJ and spriters. The eggs are awesome, I like how they look like. Can't wait to see hatchlings and adults.

As for the event, I think I can't get through it as English is not my native language, so it's a bit hard to understand what should I do...

I can help you. I'm sending you a PM now.

Edit: PM sent

Edited by AppleMango

Question: is it possible to progress in any way without chopping the tree? I've been avoiding spoilers so I don't know 100% that that is what you're supposed to do but, well, there's a tree, and there's an axe, so I'm pretty sure it is. However, I'm against chopping this tree. In real life I would climb it, or around it, or find some other way of getting past without chopping it. Sooo... is there anything I can do in the game to keep going without hurting this tree?

TJ's phrase in the first post 'the choice is yours' makes me think it may be possible, but I can't find anything else to do.

Huh...I am going to be honest when I say the event was kind of...dry. I was fortunate enough to not have to return to the nest, but I feel like it kind of...lackluster.

But at least we have pretty eggs now.

all I can see it do is singing, so i tried SING, but that is an unkown ommand

Sing at the dragon? It can be oddly specific that way.

So was there ever an explanation for the cliff-dwelling horse, or is that a mystery for the ages?

I'm more interested in the ancient evil I awoke with the flute?

But I didn't explore the path to the left, so that might be why I'm less interested.

Is there a day two?

what do I do at the path? I've tried walk path, walk on path, travel path, climb path, leave path... I'm getting frustrated... *sighs*

DRAGON: OHHHHH RAWR RAWR RAWR RAWR RAWR BABY I’VE ONLY GOT EYES FOR YOU RAWR RAWR RAWR RAWR RAWR!

That's it I'm done, I'm dead

Also INSULT HIS MOTHER , whoo-wee

Apparently I reached the end (thanks to everyone for posting hints!), but I never saw any horse so I must have missed it. Darn!

How do I get past the spider? I gave them the box and they gave me a valentine card, but I don't know what to do after that. I've tried commands like 'go to tunnel' or 'walk forward' but it doesn't work.

Edited by SkyWolf25

what do I do at the path? I've tried walk path, walk on path, travel path, climb path, leave path... I'm getting frustrated... *sighs*

If you're more specific I can help you

How to I get past the spider? I [/color=white]gave them the box and they gave me a valentine card, but I don't know what to do after that. I've tried commands like 'go to tunnel' or 'walk forward' but it doesn't work.

I think it was go east

Okay well im in the enterance cave. ive already been to both tunnels :/ now what?

i dont think im made for this event lol

Apparently I reached the end (thanks to everyone for posting hints!), but I never saw any horse so I must have missed it. Darn!

Same. I think it was on the path to the left at the start.

I'm stuck x.x help?

V

I cut down tree, but now what? I can't seem to continue

I'm stuck x.x help?

V

I cut down tree, but now what? I can't seem to continue

I think it was take path

Thank you AppleMango!

I had tried walking and continue and ect but none workedxD

Same, i cant get out of the nest

try climb down c: pretty sure thats it.

im still stuck in the tunnels.. *sigh*