Jump to content
TJ09

2017-02-14 - Valentine's Day!

Recommended Posts

I laughed so hard at this

 

> USE FLUTE

 

You blow the horn but it doesn't seem to make any noise. Useless piece of junk.

 

Thousands of leagues away at the bottom of the ocean, an ancient evil awakens.

Share this post


Link to post
I laughed so hard at this

 

> USE FLUTE

 

You blow the horn but it doesn't seem to make any noise. Useless piece of junk.

 

Thousands of leagues away at the bottom of the ocean, an ancient evil awakens.

Me too.

Do it again. tongue.gif

(Twice in a row, not again randomly tongue.gif)

Share this post


Link to post

I'm suppose to go with Paul but nothing I type works. Can someone help please?

 

Share this post


Link to post

Um...What am I supposed to do with Paul?

Share this post


Link to post
Love this game, although now I seem to be stuck. Not able to get out of the Forest Cave xd.png

Same here - need long time for the spider but now..... use go to - walk to.... nothing sad.gif

Love such games - but it's been a long time I played them.......

Share this post


Link to post

I just used the flute twice. I have yet to stop laughing. xd.png

 

"Just five more minutes, mom!"

 

Also what do I do at Mr Paul. Ask him to take me or keep walking?

Share this post


Link to post

> TAKE CRYSTALS

 

You break of one of the smaller crystals, damaging a unique geological formation thousands of years in the making but obtaining a useful light source

 

Now I feel bad.

Share this post


Link to post

I'm suppose to go with Paul but nothing I type works. Can someone help please?

 

Um...What am I supposed to do with Paul?

 

Also what do I do at Mr Paul. Ask him to take me or keep walking?

 

Choose whichever option you'd like at Paul. I just typed it exactly how it was written in the text.

 

Personally, I told him to take me. I think you will miss out on part of the story if you don't.

Edited by AppleMango

Share this post


Link to post
ENTER PATH

 

resulted in

 

502 Bad Gateway

 

which is pretty funny somehow xd.png

I guess you did enter a path, just a wrong one xd.png

Share this post


Link to post
how do I get past the dragon in the village streets?

Give it a taste of its own medicine! tongue.gif

 

VV

Sing to dragon

tongue.giftongue.gif

Share this post


Link to post

I can't go past that tree... chop tree or cut tree doesn't work though I took pickaxe AND axe...

 

The game is really difficult esp. for non-natives... if it at least accepted all synoyms of the given action and things it would be much more doable...

Edited by VixenDra

Share this post


Link to post

Purple eggs? They are pretty, I'm curious!

 

 

And oh man, not a text adventure... I always get stuck with these :( I will be skipping this one until someone makes a guide or something... I can't even figure out how to take/read the note that is stuck in the planner XD

Edited by LaHaine

Share this post


Link to post
I can't go past that tree... chop tree doesn't work though I took pickaxe AND axe...

use axe on tree

Share this post


Link to post
Purple eggs? They are pretty, I'm curious!

 

 

And oh man, not a text adventure... I always get stuck with these sad.gif I will be skipping this one until someone makes a guide or something... I can't even figure out how to take/read the note that is stuck in the planner xd.png

I can help you anywhere you get stuck smile.gif

Try Examine note

Share this post


Link to post

use axe on tree

but how? I tried taking the tool(axe and pickaxe too) and chop tree and cut tree...

Edited by VixenDra

Share this post


Link to post

I finally finished and looked where the egg was at. It's in between Celestial and Cheese dragons ohmy.gif

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

Share this post


Link to post
but how? I tried taking the tool and chop tree and cut tree...

Exactly how I said it smile.gif

Share this post


Link to post
I can help you anywhere you get stuck :)

Try Examine note

Thank you! I tried that, but it just gives me "There doesn't seem to be anything to do that with." :(

Share this post


Link to post

Can someone give me the whole instructions what to do and what actions to type in because I only know about examine/take? I'm so lost I don't know what to do even sad.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.