TJ09

2017-02-14 - Valentine's Day!

I must admit, I've played games like this one before - way back when Commodore 64 was still considered a computer. xd.png

And I always hated them because it's like trying to spear a single fish in a murky pond. You absolutely don't know where to try, much less how often you'll have to try in order to succeed. Heck, you don't even know if there is a fish in the first place!

That's probably one badge I'm not going to get. It's a first.

You said you tried to take it, so I'm assuming to tried TAKE NOTE. I think it would be one of those as they were the only two commands I knew when I was in that part of the game. ;/

Yes, I tried that too :(

I must admit, I've played games like this one before - way back when Commodore 64 was still considered a computer. xd.png

And I always hated them because it's like trying to spear a single fish in a murky pond. You absolutely don't know where to try, much less how often you'll have to try in order to succeed. Heck, you don't even know if there is a fish in the first place!

I don't think you need to finish the game to get the badge. smile.gif

I think you just need to try one thing or have one successful command to get the badge.

Thank you! I tried that, but it just gives me "There doesn't seem to be anything to do that with." sad.gif

How about read note?

So when I write "Take coins" or "Take animal bones", are they supposed to stay in the inventory? I did "Examine inventory" after taking everything and I only had the Planner there still. I can't seem to take or examine the note, no matter what I write either. Maybe my game is bugged

How about read note?

Says Unknown command :(

Edited by LaHaine

So when I write "Take coins" or "Take animal bones", are they supposed to stay in the inventory? I did "Examine inventory" after taking everything and I only had the Planner there still. I can't seem to take or examine the note, no matter what I write either. Maybe my game is bugged

Try clearing your cookies.

Exactly how I said it smile.gif

eh, exactly what's wrong with the game:( simple wordings not working, just 1 single exact wording only... eh..

make synonyms work please

I am so tempted to tell the beaver to jump in a lake, but I don't think it will end well xd.png

Nor do I think calling the king a bad ruler is a good idea, either xd.png What happens if I do?

Edited by CharonDusk

I'm in the village now - but I have no idea what I should do with this dragon. smile.gif

Would give him some flowers..... but it dosen't work.

I'm in the village now - but I have no idea what I should do with this dragon. smile.gif

Would give him some flowers..... but it dosen't work.

Give the dragon a taste of his own medicine tongue.gif

Exact command, if you need it V smile.gif

sing to dragon

I am so tempted to tell the beaver to jump in a lake, but I don't think it will end well xd.png

Nor do I think calling the king a bad ruler is a good idea, either xd.png What happens if I do?

I called him a bad leader tongue.gif It turned out fine.

I'm also in the village and my character would be caught before reaching the Pink Dragon Café and I have no clue what to do. Should I just use the sword? I mean the Red Dragon is a bit of a ditz and a little abrupt but I don't think they deserve a sword thrown at them (I'm assuming tthe sword would be thrown since the character said they couldn't use a sword)

I called him a bad leader tongue.gif It turned out fine.

Me too, haha.

I'm also in the village and my character would be caught before reaching the Pink Dragon Café and I have no clue what to do. Should I just use the sword? I mean the Red Dragon is a bit of a ditz and a little abrupt but I don't think they deserve a sword thrown at them (I'm assuming tthe sword would be thrown since the character said they couldn't use a sword)

sing to dragon

I have something called "POLEYN" (misspelling of pollen?) in my inventory, and no idea how I got it or what I do with it. :??

Poleyn is a kind of armor for your knees smile.gif

Thank you so much AppelMango - I never come up of this idea. smile.gif

Edit - and finally I finished. (after 2 hours)

Edited by Sitamun

Thank you so much AppelMango - I never come up of this idea. smile.gif

No problem smile.gif I needed help on that part too tongue.gif

WHEW - finished. But what about that ancient evil I awakened ?

Thanks for the clue about the dragon in the village. That was my only MAJOR stuck bit.

I am stuck on spider. Where was that box???? The game makes me run away........

Go south