TJ09

2017-02-14 - Valentine's Day!

try climb down c: pretty sure thats it.

im still stuck in the tunnels.. *sigh*

Are you in a loop or do you not know what to do? I can help if you're more specific smile.gif

Again, I'm still stuck in the loop I mentioned about an hour ago.

I did the Dragons Lair, took the Mountain Path, went left to the Mountain Path Fork, returned, chopped down tree, typed in Go Back, I took the cleared path. It led me to the next page with a path with birch trees, and I found some rocks, something else and a pile of leaves with something shiny in them. When I tried to investigate, I was sent back to the mountain path. Since then I've been stuck there.

I've tried the method I did before but this is what happens:

MOUNTAIN PATH

You stumble down the steep slope, tripping over rocks and roots and bits of knights. The path comes to a cliff and turns left to follow along the edge. You pass by a burned human SKELETON crumpled amid a mass of rusted-through ARMOR and an old BATTLE AXE. Nearby you can see where a large ROCK was charred by dragon fire. There is an unblackened, heroically posed silhouette of the would-be dragon slayer still visible on its surface.

You soon encounter a TREE growing right between two large boulders and are unable to progress any further along your current route, but another PATH forks off to the LEFT and goes a little way back up the slope.

> USE AXE ON TREE

You've already cut down the TREE. You wonder if chopping everything in sight is a good idea, or if that's just the adrenaline talking.

Again, I do what worked last time, I enter Go Back, but it just sends me to the beginning of the path. I cannot seem to get back to the "jump over tree stump" and enter the right path...

Edited by Nyxity

Are you in a loop or do you not know what to do? I can help if you're more specific smile.gif

thank you c:

err.. both maybe? honestly not too sure.

The cave you exit into would be fairly unremarkable if not for the horse-sized SPIDER crouched on the far side of the room. There is another tunnel that continues further EAST but it is completely blocked by the creature’s large, hairy body. The spider doesn’t seem to see you so you beat a quiet but hasty retreat back the way you came. <-- this is how far ive gotten. but i somehow keep ending up in the entrance cave as i cannot interact with the spider.

Edited by BlueMint

Again, I'm still stuck in the loop I mentioned about an hour ago.

I did the Dragons Lair, took the Mountain Path, went left to the Mountain Path Fork, returned, chopped down tree, typed in Go Back, I took the cleared path. It led me to the next page with a path with birch trees, and I found some rocks, something else and a pile of leaves with something shiny in them. When I tried to investigate, I was sent back to the mountain path. Since then I've been stuck there.

I've tried the method I did before but this is what happens:

MOUNTAIN PATH

You stumble down the steep slope, tripping over rocks and roots and bits of knights. The path comes to a cliff and turns left to follow along the edge. You pass by a burned human SKELETON crumpled amid a mass of rusted-through ARMOR and an old BATTLE AXE. Nearby you can see where a large ROCK was charred by dragon fire. There is an unblackened, heroically posed silhouette of the would-be dragon slayer still visible on its surface.

You soon encounter a TREE growing right between two large boulders and are unable to progress any further along your current route, but another PATH forks off to the LEFT and goes a little way back up the slope.

> USE AXE ON TREE

You've already cut down the TREE. You wonder if chopping everything in sight is a good idea, or if that's just the adrenaline talking.

Again, I do what worked last time, I enter Go Back, but it just sends me to the beginning of the path. I cannot seem to get back to the "jump over tree stump" and enter the right path...

Try clearing your cache and cookies. It worked for me when I got stuck in a loop

> USE AXE ON TREE

You've already cut down the TREE. You wonder if chopping everything in sight is a good idea, or if that's just the adrenaline talking.[/color]

Try go forward

Okay I'm stuck at the end where I am running away from the dragon down the streets, and the story said I should be creative. How?

I reached the end of the day - but it was a trial. I do not enjoy this type of game. Now I know how some people felt about the Minesweeper! Very creative, though smile.gif

You try to blow the useless horn again. No dice.

In the ocean, the ancient evil wonders where the snooze button is.

Well at least I got a laugh out of causing the Apocalypse. I've no idea how to get past the dragon. Any ideas?

Edited by Laura-Lana

Okay I'm laughing much too hard while dealing with the Beaver King. XD I didn't, but what happens if you insult his mother or imply that he's compensating for something?

Finally got to the end! It ending felt really... rushed and boring. All that frustration trying to figure out what specific combination of words to use to move forward doesn't seem all that worth it in the end. :/

Also what's with some people talking about a horse? The only thing I encountered was a horse-sized spider, did people get confused?

The End for me too - that was fun! Once I figured out how to interact, it got easier. Not perfect, there was still some guessing, but lots of fun. 😍

Wow .3. is it just me, or are events becoming more and more convoluted, and thus consquently boring?

Maybe these games are cute, creative and whatnot, but lag and ambiguity make them nearly unplayable :\ I'll do my best, since I know I'll regret not getting the badge or blah blah whatever, but is it wrong of me to wish for simpler times? Something that I could just do and have some actual fun with? Sending junk cards with preset messages was more interesting than this.

Oh lordy...

> DRINK FROM RIVER

The water is opaque with mud but you drink it anyway. Who doesn’t love dysentery?

thank you c:

The cave you exit into would be fairly unremarkable if not for the horse-sized SPIDER crouched on the far side of the room. There is another tunnel that continues further EAST but it is completely blocked by the creature’s large, hairy body. The spider doesn’t seem to see you so you beat a quiet but hasty retreat back the way you came. <-- this is how far ive gotten. but i somehow keep ending up in the entrance cave as i cannot interact with the spider.

Gets more helpful as you go down V

If you can't go down the other path, look for a light source in the main cave. -

TAKE CRYSTAL -

Go down the other path and examine the skeleton. He might have something the spider wants wink.gif) -

Take the other path and EXAMINE SKELETON. I don't rememeber if you need it or not but TAKE SWORD. Also TAKE BOX. When you go back to the other room, GIVE BOX TO SPIDER

Someone else got stuck here so just in case you need it smile.gif

After dealing with the spider GO EAST

thank you c:

I couldn't interact with the spider either. Now I'm stuck in the part of the cave looking up at the light with the tree roots. Tried to climb out but that didn't work. Clue help anyone?

Loving the event, too, even if I did Spoiler: play the flute and wake something from the deep! D: Any ideas for getting past the spider??

Did you grab the sword, the box, and the crystals from the dead end? If you did try Giving the box to the spider.

I finished but apparently I missed entire sections cause I was so focused on finding commands what would let me proceed, and found out there are no commands that let me back track from certain points. Is there a way to replay this adventure? QQ

Well, after a lot of hassle I finally made it to the end. This is my first event so I am not certain if the little word game is just for fun or what; however, it was cute nonetheless. c: The egg is such a lovely color too!

I couldn't interact with the spider either. Now I'm stuck in the part of the cave looking up at the light with the tree roots. Tried to climb out but that didn't work. Clue help anyone?

Explore the caves, you need a particular item.

Eggs are awesome! ♥ so beautiful! ♥

But this event... I'm not English so I DO NOT UNDERSTAND NOTHING sad.gif

You need light crystals from the caves, and items from a skeleton in one of the tunnels. Explore a little more, and don't confuse the second south and east passages with the first two.

Edited by PieMaster