TJ09

2017-02-14 - Valentine's Day!

Eggs are gorgeous and I love the purple! I can't wait to see the hatches & adults. Now to check out the event. Happy Valentine's Day, all. wub.gif

don`t know what to do, as i tried every command i taught would work but nothing.

Edited my post but was too slow.

Edit: I just re-read what you said more carefully. Try looking for a light source

VV

Try "take crystal"

For those of you stuck in the village with the dragon, try giving it a taste of its own medicine wink.gif

Thank you! smile.gif

well, this is going wonderfully:

> ASK HORSE

It doesn't look like you can do that with the HORSE.

> CALL HORSE

It doesn't look like you can do that with the HORSE.

> SCALE CLIFF WITH PICKAXE

It doesn't look like you can do that with the CLIFF.

> CLIMB CLIFF WITH PICKAXE

> JUMP TO TOP OF CLIFF

> FIND PATH

Unknown command.

> LOOK AROUND

Unknown command.

Yup, this is where I'm stuck too.

How do you get into the forrest, I'm stuck outside the cave

It helps if you spell Forest correctly sad.gif

Edited by CapriciousT

Happy valentine's. I read the note in the planner, now what?

Find a way to leave the nest.

V

Climb down

How do you get into the forrest, I'm stuck outside the cave

'Enter Forest'. It's veeery particular about what words you use for some commands, it's a bit annoying.

Sorry about no spoiler text or whatever I literally have no clue how to do that.

Edited by res0nare

Question: is it possible to progress in any way without chopping the tree? I've been avoiding spoilers so I don't know 100% that that is what you're supposed to do but, well, there's a tree, and there's an axe, so I'm pretty sure it is. However, I'm against chopping this tree. In real life I would climb it, or around it, or find some other way of getting past without chopping it. Sooo... is there anything I can do in the game to keep going without hurting this tree?

Okay well im in the enterance cave. ive already been to both tunnels :/ now what?

What should I do with Valentine’s Day Event sad.gifsad.gifsad.gif Would somebody please tell me ……

I could do nothing but steal some coins……after about an hour of exploration blink.gif

Oh my the eggs are so pretty!

Can 'ts wait for them to grow up

For those of you stuck in the village with the dragon, try giving it a taste of its own medicine wink.gif

huh?

I tried the flute,as well as copy pasting the dragon's "song", both had no effect.

am I supposed to use the stremers and flowers for something, and if so, how?

What should I do with Valentine’s Day Event sad.gifsad.gifsad.gif Would somebody please tell me ……

I could do nothing but steal some coins……after about an hour of exploration blink.gif

Try to find a way out of the dragons nest.

V

Climb down

huh?

I tried the flute,as well as copy pasting the dragon's "song", both had no effect.

am I supposed to use the stremers and flowers for something, and if so, how?

Do what the dragon is doing.

V

Sing

Edited by AppleMango

Happy Valentine's Day for everyone!

Thanks for the new egg, TJ and spriters. The eggs are awesome, I like how they look like. Can't wait to see hatchlings and adults.

As for the event, I think I can't get through it as English is not my native language, so it's a bit hard to understand what should I do...

So was there ever an explanation for the cliff-dwelling horse, or is that a mystery for the ages?

all I can see it do is singing, so i tried SING, but that is an unkown ommand

Maybe sing to dragon

I don't remember exatcly what I typed

I'm wondering why I couldn't have just helped the poor dragon in the first place - I mean, I have to defend my reputation as a bard somehow, right? And while this particular one doesn't seem like the most appreciative sort, at least I'm not abandoning my craft...

Anyways, after a few glitches I've made it to the cafe, and now none of the commands I attempt to input do anything. I can't admit to any romantic feelings, and I can't figure out how to deny them either. Help?