TJ09

2017-02-14 - Valentine's Day!

It seems to be bumping everyone back now, not sure why, but quite a few people have said this and I just experienced it myself. I'm going to go make cookies then try again. ^^

Quoting myself. I've reported this issue, but I suggest people go distract themselves with something else for a bit until this is fixed. No use in trying to do actions or move forward if the game isn't going to let you. =p

I tried walk path, climp path...nothing. Picking up the armor dies not do anything either

Try "move up path" or "move south/north/west/east"

Someone please help! I'm stuck at the cliff with the horse. When I try "Go Back" it takes me to the Mountain Path, but when I try any command there it just takes me back to the cliff. Where is this tree I'm supposed to cut down? It won't let me go to it!

Yeah, I'm stuck here too, it keeps looping me back to the cliff when I try to go back to the tree.

I am stuck at the spider. I gave it a Valentine, and it gave me one in return, but I can't continue EAST through the tunnel behind it. When I type Go East, nothing happens.

I'm stuck at Mountain Path. Every time I try to pick up the pickaxe in Mountain Path Fork, I automatically go back to Mountain Path and the game tells me there is no pickaxe. :0 Same with every other command, it just puts me back in Mountain Path.

Edit: Working now, still can't examine the arrows or the pickaxe, but I was able to take the latter.

Edited by SkyWolf25

I got past the SPIDER but now everything I enter on the next screen knocks me back to it. I can't seem to do anything with the GEMS, GOLD, and JUNK and I can't figure out how to enter the FOREST. very frustrating

Is anyone experiencing a glitch where you CLIMB DOWN

and you get a description of a PATH, but when you type in another command, it returns you to the nest? It's really frustrating me right now.

It seems to be bumping everyone back now, not sure why, but quite a few people have said this and I just experienced it myself. I'm going to go make cookies then try again. ^^

Quoting myself. I've reported this issue, but I suggest people go distract themselves with something else for a bit until this is fixed. No use in trying to do actions or move forward if the game isn't going to let you. =p

Quoting again. Sorry for the trouble guys, but please give TJ a little patience and time to fix it!

> EXAMINE TREE ROOTS

Is this what people mean when they refer to the "root of the problem?"

I laughed out loud when I read this!

I was in a cave, but now suddenly I'm back in the nest. Not fun at all. I think I'll get some sleep and try again in the morning so TJ has the chance to tinker and fix things.

On a happier note, the eggs are gorgeous! I can't wait to see the dragon.

Edited by prismatika

Okay, it's glitching and I'm tired, so I guess I'll try again in the morning. Wonderfully beautiful eggs tho!

Is anyone experiencing a glitch where you CLIMB DOWN

and you get a description of a PATH, but when you type in another command, it returns you to the nest? It's really frustrating me right now.

yeah me too and I havent found a command working to move past the path. Am I special?? Lol.... Hopefully there's a spoiler thread to help move us along when we get frustrated...

user posted image

I didn't want to cut the tree but Dx

And now I'm stuck, whoops.

user posted image

I didn't want to cut the tree but Dx

And now I'm stuck, whoops.

Have you tried follow path or walk forward or anything like that? Or are you stuck at another part?

Got past the tree stuck between the rocks, took the right path by jumping over the tree stump, saw birch tress, rocks, something else and some leaves. I tries examining the leaves, but got sent back. Now no matter what I do I cannot return to the point where I jump over the tree stump and back to the leaves... -__-

I tried walk path, climp path...nothing. Picking up the armor dies not do anything either

How about follow path? Did you chop down the tree yet?

Don't worry. You have a whole week to figure this out. Just try a bit of exploring and have some patience with yourself. :3

Well, it's letting me move around again but I'm still stuck on what I have to do. It keeps making me run away from the spider and I've examined all the other rooms.