purpledragonclaw

The Congrats Thread, V6

10 hours ago, SamuelMaybird said:

Due to my hesitation of putting fresh eggs in any sort of hatcheries I avoided any deaths or sickness to all my dragons. I still don't quite understand why people put fresh eggs in hatcheries when it warms you they're prone to sickness at that time.

Got two hollies and a Yule which will be loved forever. I neglected to get myself Snow Angels so I still don't know what color wings I have haha. But hey! Time to earn a gold trophy for Valentine's day!

If you're talking about the EATW fiasco, many people were viewbombed, meaning that someone else put the eggs in the website without the owner's permission. And even if the eggs weren't fresh, the massive views coming from EATW were enough to kill just about any time egg or hatchling. It's not really anyone's fault, since no one saw it coming. (Except for the viewbombers) That whole thing was a mess, but I'm glad it's over with!

And congratulations! ^^

Bred this!  That's one more to add to my collection of perfect word Holiday checkers, along with this and the 3G I'll soon be breeding from my Soulstones after Valentines (I can breed siblings of this and this).  ^_^

Edited by Amazon_warrior

Never thought I'd have a DC success story to post about, but I managed to win a CB Prize dragon in this most recent raffle :)

Congratulations on that, bluesonic1! What dragon did you win?

3 hours ago, Nyxity said:

Congratulations on that, bluesonic1! What dragon did you win?

Thanks, a silver Shimmerscale. While I'm really happy to have gotten it, I also lack the time to breed it as much as I'd like to :P (A bit off topic, but love seeing another Ace on the forum!)

I finally got my Leetle tree! I've been dying to get one for years, and it even has quite a nice birthday now, first day of the year. I can't believe my luck because I had already clicked to change location when I noticed it and I was on mobile so the time it takes to load pages is pretty distressing; but yet there it was when I rushed back to the forest! :)

Grabbed a red Dorsal in the AP, totally surprised I actually got it! It's only my 4th one.

Bred an alt Undine for the first time in a long time. Got another CB Stripe which I'm going to use in, hopefully, working on a lineage to produce black stripes up from the founding CB's (tricky, very tricky have only gotten to third gen on a few) so I need as many CB stripes as possible to work with.

Bred this, first try with an untested pair and no fertility - I was honestly expecting a refusal.  o_0

I8qPaQ70TjCxpRHmryiLaw.png
I am so happy.. I knew this pair was going to look good together!
Sadly I don't think I'll be getting much further than this with them, but I am very excited nonetheless.

46 minutes ago, arjunvohra said:

Summoned my second Guardian of Nature, 385 days after my last one!

:)

Thank You for reminding me to do it! :D My Congrats for the day is I Summoned my 3rd and final GON! :wub:

image.png.29112ab3b57ca65baa07feb2b208cb15.png

39 minutes ago, PREDATOR said:

Thank You for reminding me to do it! :D My Congrats for the day is I Summoned my 3rd and final GON! :wub:

image.png.29112ab3b57ca65baa07feb2b208cb15.png

Hahah!

happy to help!

in fact, the same thing happened to me with my egg! I saw someone's successful attempt here and decid d to try and summon and it worked!

That's beautiful @herk

Nabbed a silver lunar herald this morning from the AP, I have notes for what color is active when but I hardly ever remember to actually breed for them, so grabbing one of the two colors I actually need in the AP randomly was pretty cool.

Grats, all! ^^ For me:

NO WAY did JERRI and ROXXY just breed dannY . OMG. OOOMG. :o

@PREDATOR - I still don't know what I did to please the code / RNG gods but OMG :o 

@lovecats99 - Thank you - it's a New Year's miracle haha! Wow, that code combo you got is insane - congrats, too! :D

@Yhme - hahaha, aww thanks! Gotta admit in the moment I thought I was hallucinating. XD :P

Edited by panthera1

2 minutes ago, panthera1 said:

Grats, all! ^^ For me:

OMFG THAT IS PERFECT! :o

4 minutes ago, panthera1 said:

Grats, all! ^^ For me:

Wow, congrats! It's always amazing when CB codes breed 2g codes, especially when they're related. :) Closest one I ever got to is eatUs.

Well, just got my second alt black in short period of time! Just need an undine to alt now! And a green...

Edited by mouse050909

I bred two Undines, hoping for alts, and both alted!