My Old Santa Claus

Ho  Ho Ho

Everyday Is  Christmas

Candy Cane  Lane

Pixellated murder

Underneath The Christmas Lights

christmas names

Edited by CellyBean

1) I survived the view bombing plague although I had sick eggs none of them died thank goodness. (2) I, was lucky and caught my CB Hollies and CB Yulebucks in the Holiday biome Monday night starting to drop at midnight although they were being snatched up so quickly I lost quite a few but I caught them in the end. So a sublime feeling indeed.

I got a gorgeous Mistletoe/Aria checker with two spriter alts as the base Mistletoes, I'm very pleased. Not linking it because I'm still nervous about viewbombing but it's gorgeous I can assure you.

Even though I lost a lot of eggs to the bombing crisis at the start of the event, I still eventually managed to grab all CB's except Hollies and one Snow Angel. The missing Snow Angel bums me a bit, but overall a great success because I was sure I wouldn't be able to catch anything because of the loss at the start and my busy schedule!

DC works in mysterious ways. I was Breeding my CB Silver, and I already have a Silver from the pairing, so I didn't need one. But I was going to Trade the egg off if it turned out to be a Silver. Not only was it a Silver, but now I have to keep this ridiculous, amazing code... but the code itself is EXACTLY what I thought when I saw the amazing code. XD

image.png.4de094f02664e95edbc5bed2cc4ebe0f.png

Edited by PREDATOR

LOL Awesome code @PREDATOR!

I reached my scroll-goals for Winter Magis, which means that this holiday season I've hit goals for *three* holiday breeds!

Edited by Marie19R

Success!!!!! After many attempts with a rare couple, they finally produced an egg after these years! 

I´m quite happy, because I can finally breed 5th gens from my Marrow x Snowangel checker starting next Halloween =) it was a pain to get all those dragons *laugh*  and I thought of beginning with the lineage in 2013...

Edited by tjenni

Clearing out the backlog of unnamed dragons at the top of my scroll.   42 down (including all the holidays), 32 to go!   I'm happy that I named all my CB holidays without too much dithering.  The first of a breed are always hard for me, for some reason.

Managed to snag a black zyumorph from the AP this morning. Now I only need the white and red zyumorphs to complete my collection.

EDIT: Just grabbed a red zyumorph from the cave! Now I only need the white one.

Edited by Orange Sunrise

OK so Christmas recap:

I got 2 CB Hollies and 2 CB Yules (Couldn't bring myself to release my CB freezies so I'm full on ALL CB Christmas dragons)

Bred 8 Hollies (4f, 4m) that will all become '2nd' gen over the course of the next couple of weeks (curse you kill limits)

Got a wonderful last minute Yule I needed as a gift because Saracows is awesome.

Got 25 more Butterbutts (most for ongoing projects)

Got 1 of each type of Aegis and one pretty Ribbon all for projects.

Got my two pretty Garlands.

Which means I got ALL my Christmas needs (except for a ONE 4th gen Red Nebbie x Butterbutt)

Grabbed 3 messy Freezies

After Christmas:

on difficult projects I just managed to breed himher and him

It turns out my angel wings are Tri-Coloured, which work perfectly with this lineage! Thank you luck!

(Now all I need is a CB radiant.)

Edited by ShinyShinx

This is the first of my post-holiday breedings. (Dad will become enraged after all Christmas hatchlings have grown up.)