purpledragonclaw

The Congrats Thread, V6

I got a gorgeous Mistletoe/Aria checker with two spriter alts as the base Mistletoes, I'm very pleased. Not linking it because I'm still nervous about viewbombing but it's gorgeous I can assure you.

Even though I lost a lot of eggs to the bombing crisis at the start of the event, I still eventually managed to grab all CB's except Hollies and one Snow Angel. The missing Snow Angel bums me a bit, but overall a great success because I was sure I wouldn't be able to catch anything because of the loss at the start and my busy schedule!

DC works in mysterious ways. I was Breeding my CB Silver, and I already have a Silver from the pairing, so I didn't need one. But I was going to Trade the egg off if it turned out to be a Silver. Not only was it a Silver, but now I have to keep this ridiculous, amazing code... but the code itself is EXACTLY what I thought when I saw the amazing code. XD

image.png.4de094f02664e95edbc5bed2cc4ebe0f.png

Edited by PREDATOR

LOL Awesome code @PREDATOR!

I reached my scroll-goals for Winter Magis, which means that this holiday season I've hit goals for *three* holiday breeds!

Edited by Marie19R

Success!!!!! After many attempts with a rare couple, they finally produced an egg after these years! 

i freaking summoned a guardian of nature while i only had one each of the three breeds that can summon it

???

I´m quite happy, because I can finally breed 5th gens from my Marrow x Snowangel checker starting next Halloween =) it was a pain to get all those dragons *laugh*  and I thought of beginning with the lineage in 2013...

Edited by tjenni

Clearing out the backlog of unnamed dragons at the top of my scroll.   42 down (including all the holidays), 32 to go!   I'm happy that I named all my CB holidays without too much dithering.  The first of a breed are always hard for me, for some reason.

Managed to snag a black zyumorph from the AP this morning. Now I only need the white and red zyumorphs to complete my collection.

EDIT: Just grabbed a red zyumorph from the cave! Now I only need the white one.

Edited by Orange Sunrise

OK so Christmas recap:

I got 2 CB Hollies and 2 CB Yules (Couldn't bring myself to release my CB freezies so I'm full on ALL CB Christmas dragons)

Bred 8 Hollies (4f, 4m) that will all become '2nd' gen over the course of the next couple of weeks (curse you kill limits)

Got a wonderful last minute Yule I needed as a gift because Saracows is awesome.

Got 25 more Butterbutts (most for ongoing projects)

Got 1 of each type of Aegis and one pretty Ribbon all for projects.

Got my two pretty Garlands.

Which means I got ALL my Christmas needs (except for a ONE 4th gen Red Nebbie x Butterbutt)

Grabbed 3 messy Freezies

After Christmas:

on difficult projects I just managed to breed himher and him

It turns out my angel wings are Tri-Coloured, which work perfectly with this lineage! Thank you luck!

(Now all I need is a CB radiant.)

Edited by ShinyShinx

This is the first of my post-holiday breedings. (Dad will become enraged after all Christmas hatchlings have grown up.)

Through a crazy amount of trading, AP hunting, and incubating, I was able to raise a total of 111 Christmas dragons this year. 107 of those Christmases are 2Gs :D

Due to my hesitation of putting fresh eggs in any sort of hatcheries I avoided any deaths or sickness to all my dragons. I still don't quite understand why people put fresh eggs in hatcheries when it warms you they're prone to sickness at that time.

Got two hollies and a Yule which will be loved forever. I neglected to get myself Snow Angels so I still don't know what color wings I have haha. But hey! Time to earn a gold trophy for Valentine's day!

After a very long DC hiatus I came back during Halloween week to find that every release had like 50 flipping colors lol!

Just picked up my last zyu to have 4 cb pairs of each color, now for the frozen hatchies :)

The twins, Legolas, Alatariel, and d'Artagnan grew up, and I'll finally be able to breed this guy a checker mate. I also managed to trade for a 2G Snow from Gold, so once I breed a 2G Gold from Holly, I will officially have a 3G perfect checker with Golds of every Holiday Dragon released so far.