purpledragonclaw

The Congrats Thread, V6

15 hours ago, prpldrgnfr said:

This!  It's all @Nakeisha's fault for throwing him to the AP. :D

I'm quite happy to take responsibility :) I'm so glad you like my lineage and it's lovely to see it as a much longer one.

Almost 10 days after catching my first CB Gold in 8+ years, I caught a second. Finally will have a set of male and female CB.

After a few moments of terrifying lag and an accidental page reload, I actually managed to snag my second cheese from the volcano

27 minutes ago, ShinyShinx said:

After a few moments of terrifying lag and an accidental page reload, I actually managed to snag my second cheese from the volcano

Are cheeses suddenly more common or something? I caught one in the volcano this morning, after seeing it, clicking on another biome, belatedly realizing what it was, clicking back over, and still somehow got it. That's what I came here to say, actually. It's only my third cheese, and only the second that I've caught myself.

Maybe, I don't know. They still seem quite rare. But I'm delighted I got another one. I froze my first after their wings popped up so I needed an adult. (So many cheese puns in storage, it's unBRIElivable.)

17 minutes ago, ShinyShinx said:

Maybe, I don't know. They still seem quite rare. But I'm delighted I got another one. I froze my first after their wings popped up so I needed an adult. (So many cheese puns in storage, it's unBRIElivable.)

Congrats! I haven't seen a cheese for a loooong time! 

My brag: I got two CB codes! 

https://dragcave.net/view/qorKy - It's a drake, but so what! XD 

https://dragcave.net/view/MIrkl - Mirkl 

OH my gosh. I took on a black stripes lineage that I'd been working on forever trying to get the little beasties to produce another black stripe but, today, I finally made it to fourth gen....

https://dragcave.net/lineage/ZOR0s

1 hour ago, Misha said:

OH my gosh. I took on a black stripes lineage that I'd been working on forever trying to get the little beasties to produce another black stripe but, today, I finally made it to fourth gen....

https://dragcave.net/lineage/ZOR0s

And that code is perfect! Congratulations!

My good luck is that my two Golds gendered correctly for my scroll, and I finally got my Nebula Sprite set completed. 

On 1/26/2018 at 3:36 AM, Nakeisha said:

I'm quite happy to take responsibility :) I'm so glad you like my lineage and it's lovely to see it as a much longer one.

You're welcome and thank you!  I had originally meant to go to four, but I wound up with an extra 3G, so I took it to five.

(I thought the names looked familiar, and your siggy explains why, you gifted me this Red for a project waaaaaay back when I was a newbie)

-------------------

Such a run of good luck, where to start!  Got bloodswaps for Val-kin, herher, *and* her, then LOL'd cause I found her in the AP, so I'll have to find an RA for her, then an amazing breeder saw my siggy plea and sent this for him, last year I caught this beauty which just so happened to be bred by the same amazing person, and they were kind enough to breed her for me, and this guy colored right on the first try for her.

8 hours ago, prpldrgnfr said:

You're welcome and thank you!  I had originally meant to go to four, but I wound up with an extra 3G, so I took it to five.

(I thought the names looked familiar, and your siggy explains why, you gifted me this Red for a project waaaaaay back when I was a newbie)

-------------------

Oh, gosh. So I did. I do like little things like this.

Very nearly done with all Encyclopedia info unlocks. Just need Hellhorse and Neglecteds.

I reached my scroll-goal of 20 white Striped dragons! One striped color down, four to go!

Just caught my first CB Metallic ever! Welcome to my scroll Silver egg!

Now to get a CB Gold...

rDT0xKwSRdeW5q6VwDa6Sw.png
I caught both the mom and dad from the AP, I bred them a few times and they always made royal blues. Finally, they made a silver - and it gendered correctly! boy!

Edit: @Dorchet huge congrats <3 That's super impressive! I have no idea how people manage. Very well deserved catch for sure :) 

Edited by Vixey

Have all but the Pumpkins to complete my Unique Breed Count, have all dragon images unlocked in the Encyclopedia and, the only remaining information I need to unlock for the Encyclopedia is for the Neglected Dragon.