purpledragonclaw

The Congrats Thread, V6

I've got my two CB hollies yay!! Now I just need a CB Yulebuck to have my holiday set complete because I only got one waaay back in 2008. 

Edit: Aaaaand got the yulebuck too! Can't believe I've been able to finally fill out my scroll after all these years. So surreal. I'll put in a Christmas wish for the next thing I want ;)

Edited by helix9

I've managed to grab several CB Christmas eggs I missed in earlier years, plus ones I haven't been here for. Including a pretty new CB Holly!

Haven't gotten any CB holiday eggs yet, but while browsing through the other biomes I was able to snatch a CB magma, a CB red zyumorph and a CB pink xenowyrm. Both the zyumorph and the xenowyrm are my first CB's of their respective color scheme, so I'm rather content.

Got all of the CBs I missed, traded for 2Gs I need, and was gifted not one but two 2G Prizes! Another one is coming soon :D

As soon as I unlock I'm grabbing another CB 'buck, after which I'll be all caught up on missed holidays. I wasn't missing many to begin with.

I have Finally gotten ,,,, a CB holly : D I'm so Happy 

also found a Bunch of hollies w/ Good Lineages and one has a Silly Code ,,,,, I'm lacking in Other Holidays but eh the holly Turnout is Good

Also got an aegis checker from valentines Alt from ap Bless

Thanks to the new holiday biome, I have now officially fulfilled all my caveborn Christmas limits! I was also fortunate enough to get a blood swap for my aegis x gold lunar herald egg. I think I’m on track to bring the lineage up to fifth generation next year. Hopefully. :)

On 12/19/2017 at 3:05 PM, Yhme said:

Finished this Lineage! I completely suck at keeping up with the moon cycles and it took entirely too long. So glad it's finally done :D

That's gorgeous!  Congratulations!  You certainly have a lot of patience, hahaha!

I finally, finally reached my scroll-goal for Hollies!! I remember how way back when I didn't think I'd ever get even *one* Holly, and now I have 20!

Finally completed my whole encyclopedia 100% (I was missing Snow babies since I missed last year's xmas)

4 hours ago, 11th said:

Bred this earlier~

One more year.

Oh that's getting more and more gorgeous! Congrats!

@Kelkelen thank you! :D

-------------------------------------

Today while nobody was in the biomes, managed to snag a CB gold :blink: I was beginning to doubt those still existed haha

Oh my god that was excruciating but I finally sorted all 2,687 of my dragons into groups. Now I just gotta keep up with new arrivals. XD

@zaverxi Congrats! Keeping up with the new ones is hard for me, I end up forgetting and then going on group-sorting sprees like once a month.

@Marie19R haha yeah but at least you can sort your scroll by age and look at the most recent ones.

And to stay on topic, yay! My cb wrapping wings both hatched successfully! \o/

Completely caught up on missed holidays, and I've entirely avoided the viewbombing crisis. Makes up for being sleep-deprived all through December.

5 hours ago, zaverxi said:

haha yeah but at least you can sort your scroll by age and look at the most recent ones.

You can also temp-filter for ungrouped ;)

4 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

You can also temp-filter for ungrouped ;)

Lol yup I found that using both in combination works wonders.

I managed to snag CB hollies this year. Hoping to continue so serious lineage goals - Happy Holidays you dorks :x

I've caught my own egg I've abandoned, and I didn't mean to. It stays with me, then!

Also traded for a 2G from two spriter's alts. I didn't think Christmas magic would arrive so early, but here it is. Thank you, you know who c:

After needing 18 CB Holidays - with Z codes no less - I am down to needing only TWO! A Z Coded Ribbon Dancer and a Z Coded Solstice. I managed to trade for the others. Can I do it in just a few days? Let's hope so!

After needing 14 CBs to catch up, all I need is another Yulebuck.  And I'm mostly happy with the codes I got too, aside from one Holly.

I hit my scroll-goal for Snow Angels!! That makes 2 holiday breeds crossed off my list this holiday season. *And*, the last Snow Angel I grabbed is a sweet messy Thuwed/Dorkface!