purpledragonclaw

The Congrats Thread, V6

5 hours ago, zaverxi said:

haha yeah but at least you can sort your scroll by age and look at the most recent ones.

You can also temp-filter for ungrouped ;)

4 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

You can also temp-filter for ungrouped ;)

Lol yup I found that using both in combination works wonders.

I managed to snag CB hollies this year. Hoping to continue so serious lineage goals - Happy Holidays you dorks :x

I've caught my own egg I've abandoned, and I didn't mean to. It stays with me, then!

Also traded for a 2G from two spriter's alts. I didn't think Christmas magic would arrive so early, but here it is. Thank you, you know who c:

After needing 18 CB Holidays - with Z codes no less - I am down to needing only TWO! A Z Coded Ribbon Dancer and a Z Coded Solstice. I managed to trade for the others. Can I do it in just a few days? Let's hope so!

After needing 14 CBs to catch up, all I need is another Yulebuck.  And I'm mostly happy with the codes I got too, aside from one Holly.

I hit my scroll-goal for Snow Angels!! That makes 2 holiday breeds crossed off my list this holiday season. *And*, the last Snow Angel I grabbed is a sweet messy Thuwed/Dorkface!

Finally got two CBs of hollies, yulebucks, winter magis and ribbon dancers. The last one is one of my absolute favorites and I can't believe I now have CBs. <3 

I got everything!  It still seems weird that I can say I have two CB Hollies...but Wow!!!!

My Yulebuck eggs are healthy again! You didn't get them!!! *Shakes fist at those who view other people's eggs too much*

I found one of my yulebuck's eggs in the AP today. It was a sibling to one of the eggs that was view bombed and had died. I'm so incredibly happy. What luck!! Thank you to whoever decided to get rid of it, you have no idea how much this means to me.

(Sitting in the lobby for The Last Jedi. Can't hear myself think jfc.)

Caught a 3EG perf checker WM from Bronze Shim. Probably going to trade it, but it's a first for me.

Edited by Miral

5 hours ago, quinney said:

I got everything!  It still seems weird that I can say I have two CB Hollies...but Wow!!!!

I agree XD I never thought I'd have one let alone two!

Finished breeding all my Mistletoes so they'll hopefully go through the AP long before things (possibly) become un-influenceable.

Edit: Also finished Hollies (for influenceability) and Solstices (for wing color, so I won't accidentally breed them at the wrong time later).

Edited by Confused Cat

I stopped faffing about trying to hunt for CB Holidays with codes (Not. Happening.) and just got on with catching what I needed.  Hooray for finally having 2 CBs of all possible Holidays!.  ^_^ 

Not only did I have to get 18 CBs, but as a member of the Z Project, I had to acquire 18 Z CODED CBs. Accomplished this morning with the last Ribbon Dancer!!!

image.thumb.png.55807eee66ee5e8f2cf10b0d1716d531.png