purpledragonclaw

The Congrats Thread, V6

Finally got my first neglected! I feel safe posting because it's been stunned and currently low time, give it a click in my signature if you want.

I broke my record of 4 NDs turning in a batch, to 6 NDs turning in a batch! biggrin.gif *feels so proud*

I broke my record of 4 NDs turning in a batch, to 6 NDs turning in a batch! biggrin.gif *feels so proud*

How is that even possible? blink.gif Congrats, for sure! xd.png

As for myself, I've obtained a Blue Dino at last! I've been hunting these guys for ages, and I still need more!

And another cheese was caught by me. I almost didn't grab it. This is the third this month, and the second this week.

Bred my sino and guardian successfully, got a red zyo o:

Yay, someone else who does that combo! biggrin.gif

I've been a member for nine years and a few minutes ago, I finally caught my first leetle tree! I've always wanted a leetle tree more than a rare dragon. It was just sitting there, waiting to be picked up. tongue.gif

Edited by maelleconstance

Managed to grab a 2G Ice from Radiant Angel in the AP. I needed another Ice, and the nice lineage was a lovely bonus.

I got a leetle tree! I've only even been here since the end of march this year!

Grabbed my first Blusang egg from the AP! It's got a great lineage with clear naming themes, too. I LOVE naming AP dergs after their parents!

I resorted my scroll, sorted my nearly four thousand dragons into groups, released any remaining messy or unneeded dragons, logged all my breeding projects and holiday and metal checkers, and created new scroll goals for myself.

*collapses dramatically* So helpful for the future, but I don't think I want to look at my dragons again for awhile...

As for myself, I've obtained a Blue Dino at last! I've been hunting these guys for ages, and I still need more!

As did I. I was looking for a second yellow Zyumorph, for alternate gender of the one that will be eventually, {It's still an egg, but HAS been Influenced.} refreshed the page and saw the Dino egg, so I reflex-clicked, and it ended up being my first Blue Dino. It's my third dino egg since June 8th as well. Unfortunately, the June 8 dino grew up while I was sleeping, since I wanted to freeze it at the second stage hatchie. I'm hoping my other dino doesn't do the same. Still need a frozen Stage 2 of the Yellow, Green, and Blue dinos.

I resorted my scroll, sorted my nearly four thousand dragons into groups, released any remaining messy or unneeded dragons, logged all my breeding projects and holiday and metal checkers, and created new scroll goals for myself.

*collapses dramatically* So helpful for the future, but I don't think I want to look at my dragons again for awhile...

Congrats! I need to do this, but I have nearly 10,000 dergs. Just the thought of ploughing through them all boggles my brain. D:

My first solo lineage project is finally underway. After 4 refusals I have a 3G, finally.

https://dragcave.net/lineage/HKYog

Eta: It's gonna be much bigger than 3G when I'm through with it tho. wink.gif

Edited by Syiren