purpledragonclaw

The Congrats Thread, V6

I grabbed a Cheese from the Desert! I'm surprised no one took it before me 'cause I refreshed just before I saw it o3o

Edited by TwilitImp

Won a CB silver tinsel!

@dejaentndu Congrats!! I bet that'll turn out to be a beautiful line.

Caught my first CB silver when I totally...wasn't expecting it...

Like. Today I was disappointed I didn't get a prize dragon, but holy crap, i got some good luck later down the line. Still not sure how tho, because I hesitated when I read the egg description and was like "wait. wait"

Finished sorting my ~2,600 dragons into caveborn and lineaged groups! I'll probably look into more specific groupings now that I've gotten those out of the way.

Also traded for my first CB pink zyu. c:

I managed to get the last Zyu my girlfriend needs for her set--a Yellow, as it happens. And now I am going to stop hunting because man hunting these guys has just killed my sleep cycle the past few days.

Saw a chicken egg in the Volcano biome, clicked it, and to my surprise, actually got it.

Beats me how a chicken egg ended up near a volcano.

Edited by Wintermute

Someone nominated me to be ARK listed. The last two days have been rough for me, so I really, really appreciate it. Thank you, anonymous person wub.gif

Now if only the badge would fit nicely in my signature...

I've reached 2000 dragons!

Finally got the last zyu egg I needed and also managed to get a silver and chicken in the amount of time it took to get it. xd.png

Caught a pink zuy, so now I just need another yellow and blue to be able to try for a male sino. =D

I got a cheese dragon from the volcano! I was looking for a mint, though.

Caught the last Jungle Zyu I needed for my scroll goal - now to work on the rest of 'em. rolleyes.gif

Caught this in the alpine the other day and then I turned around immediately after that and caught this

I...caught a CB Gold blink.gif

How? No idea, in the slightest! Never in my wildest dreams did I expect that could happen! All my golds have been traded for, but this one was just sitting there, in the Jungle!! I also happened to grab a Thalassa earlier. Needless to say, it's been a great day for DC hunting. biggrin.gif

( Apparently, complaining on the bad luck thread tends to attract good luck again tongue.gif )

It pays off to check the biomes in between the 5 min marks, finally grabbed another yellow Zyu after being pretty sure I'd never catch them again!

Finished Sorting all my Dragons into the correct morphology, (also sorting the CBs) all that's left to sort are the Holidays, and PBs.

I've been scouring the AP most of the day and I've managed to find myself a nice little collection of Black Hatchies! I'm super happy because I adore Black Dragons -- I might have an unhealthy number of them on my scroll, heh heh.

I found a Leetle Tree in the Forest. I didn't even know these could drop.

I found a Thunder!! I haven't seen one of these things in like a year, I'm so happy.

Just snagged a pink Zyu while refreshing the Coast to try and get a Blacktip I could influence male, so I can breed a 2G PB.