purpledragonclaw

The Congrats Thread, V6

Managed to breed three silvers from non-rare partners this week (a record for me!), two of which I traded away to complete my first set of CB zyumorphs and one I'm keeping for a personal lineage.

Slowly but surely catching all the...can't remember the names of them - they're the eggs in the DC birthday post Zyumorph eggs - caught 3 of the 6 so far (red, yellow and white) :3

Edited by FluffyPillow

Was bouncing through the AP, clicking around. Found this lovely lineaged little darling as an ER egg! Then clicked around again and found this second gen Zyomorph! Sadly I don't have the Snow dragon that could be a mate for it, but it's still a nice lineage overall!

user posted image

user posted image

Congrats Pred! Is that your first one? biggrin.gif

Congrats Pred! Is that your first one? biggrin.gif

It's my 2nd - 2.5 years after my 1st one! I hope the 3rd comes easier! :S

Caught an Ice in the cave. I already have my set of CBs, but I've never been able to catch one myself before smile.gif

Was in the Coast, just clicking around, and caught the Zyo I've been looking for! I've been trying to get a pink for at least three days and I caught it by complete accident!

Edit: Also managed to catch the White Zyo I've been hunting, too. What a great day!

Second Edit: CB Aeon Wyvern in the AP. Not exactly what I wanted, but my first Aeon, so!

Edited by bbishappy93

Finally got another CB Xeno! Plan on influencing it female and tossing it at Tango...let's hope that crabby Tinsel doesn't reject her, too. >.>

Edited by 20mia08

Another CB Thunder!!! Oh my gosh, this is great. After over a year of being unable to find them, I'm finally close to finishing my scroll goals with these suckers. It's a very nice feeling!

Found a Gallus gallus domesticus (chicken) in the AP! It's the little things that count..

I just caught a Mageia and a Blue Zyumorph within only a few minutes. I'm usually way too slow laugh.gif

I can't believe I even snagged the Zyu. I clicked out of the biome, thought for a second, and then rushed back. And it was still sitting there!

Edit: annnnnd I just missed a Pyralspite in the coast. So much for my lucky streak dry.gif

Edited by The Dragoness

Finally success! Now hopefully he will like her so I can start to work on an Alt mate for her just so I can work on breeding 4th gens for this lineage. wub.gif

And congrats to the person who caught that Gold in the Volcano biome!

@ AngelsSin

what a nice Alt lineage, I´m working on something similar with Vine and Silver, currently working on getting a 3rd gen Alt vine from them so that I can get a mate for her (who I even got from you, I saw, that you already reached 4th gen with your lineage wink.gif)

I caught a CB Silver 2 days ago, and also got another full Zyumorph set, hopefully I´ll be able to summon a female Sinomorph this time...

It must be true that complaining in the bad luck thread gets you good luck. I just grabbed a Chrono from the cave.

Now I wonder what I can whine about that will finally get me a CB metal.

While I was clicking at all my Z code dragons and looking at all their lineages to put them into all applicable groups, I found him - a perfect mate for her that I hadn't even realized I already had. biggrin.gif

And their child will be a perfect mate for her. ^^ So the group feature just helped me unexpectedly finish a lineage. laugh.gif

user posted image

This just happened! ohmy.gif But which should I pick unsure.gif

Wow! Which did you pick? That is amazing. Congrats!

-----------------------

I have less than 150 dragons to name.

I just bred four shinies. cool.gif

One of them has been two years in the waiting. wub.gif

And no refusals from a bunch of test breedings (my purples got a workout).

I just got a white zyumorph from the forest! I saw it and clicked it and I was sure I wouldn't get it, but I did! Now once stuff grows up, i'll have another set of zyumorphs!

finally usually they only colour right when they were auto'd