purpledragonclaw

The Congrats Thread, V6

I finally managed to name dragons I've had sitting on my scroll, waiting to be named and sorted, since last year /collapses

This is a big deal because I am terrible at names and usually put it off for as long as I can, lol.

I paid off my IOU last night that I owed a Neglected on, I have no IOUs left and now I can go back to making NDs for myself :^)

I love this community! I took over two years off because of various life stuffs. But one week back and I'm already reminded why I love this place so much <3 thank you! Truly! From the bottom of my heart <3 keep being great DC, keep being great!

Finished sorting my dragons into described vs undescribed - final count: 2598 vs 3693

(which means I missed about .5% of my dragons somehow)

NOW I might start to describe once again...

After 9 months of breeding, my 2 CB Silvers finally bred an egg together! biggrin.gif

I hope I'll be able to get 2 more CB Silvers somehow to breed a mate for this cutie wub.gif

Stubborn egg

I just got a cheese from the cave!

I got to the 40th generation of my very inbred golden wyvern lineage project!

Congratulations! WOW that's a lot of work!

I just completed my lyric-naming project of CB Undines using the song Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran.

I got my first zombie! It's a shame that I can never see them really because I'm never up that late, though.