purpledragonclaw

The Congrats Thread, V6

I just caught a Zyumorph egg in the Desert by some off chance. I actually have no idea what's all the fuss about these, but apparently they're rare and highly sought after :blink:

Nabbed an Ice I don't really need, but that'll help both my summoning and for when I inevitably decide to go for 10 pairs of every dragon (even the rares) after all.

Finally finished cleaning out my PM box! Now that was a chore :mellow:

Just summoned my second GoN!! And only 4 months after my first one, I feel so lucky!

I finally got that CB summer seasonal I had been hunting for all day long.

Also, I'm going to add that I am very proud of this: https://dragcave.net/lineage/ocPDq

It's my first lineage project ever with no generation limit set. My initial goal for it is 12G, but it is unlikely that I'll ever reach that on my own. I'd ask for help from the lovelies of DC, but I'm extra picky with maintaining this line's naming scheme. Regardless, it's a line that is pretty to look at and continues to fulfill my constant need to stock up on incubators.

Edited by andromedae

I finally got another CB Gold! :wub: Instantly influenced male! Just 1 more female and I'm Golden (pathetic pun is pathetic)

Also this is my 700th Post in the Forum! Yay! (y)

Bit late, but I caught my second CB Verdigris Copper two days ago. On the same day, my CB Water and Gold Shimmer pair finally bred a shimmer egg on their third attempt.

I just caught my first paper dragon egg!

Not only did I wake up to a new release and some lovely gifts from the Golden Giveaways, but upon checking my eggs, I see an Ember egg I don't remember catching, so I think I grabbed it when I was awake at 5am.

Turns out, it's the 2nd Gen Thuwed I signed up for! :o

16 minutes ago, SheridanCharon said:

Turns out, it's the 2nd Gen Thuwed I signed up for! :o

Oh congrats! :)

Yes! Finally! My vampire did exactly what I wanted it to. Bite the egg and then it's rejected from the clan! Now I've got that free egg slot back! Thank you Pizza Dragon! (er, that's his name. XD )

Congrats, all! ^^ For me: finally bred this Gold Tinsel egg from Celestial lineage, eee! Took awhile longer than I expected (with multiclutches, especially!), but she finally cooperated. ;A;

ETA: Thanks, Yhme! ^^ And congrats on your dragons, they're lovely :wub:

Edited by panthera1

21 hours ago, panthera1 said:

Congrats, all! ^^ For me: finally bred this Gold Tinsel egg from Celestial lineage, eee! Took awhile longer than I expected (with multiclutches, especially!), but she finally cooperated. ;A;

That's gorgeous! Congrats!

Got this pretty!

...and then one day later, by some random stroke of luck, found this little guy in trades on the dragon market. Now I'm excited ^_^

I just realized I went over 5000 dragons! Currently 5005. ^_^

Just realized that this egg I got from the departures thread will be a perfect (future) mate for this guy! Also, was able to breed these two 3gs for a lineage I'm working on my first try :D Was also able to trade for the two hatchies I need, thank goodness!