purpledragonclaw

The Congrats Thread, V6

In lieu of a group show-off thread, I'm posting this here.

Despite some trade complications earlier this week, I not only picked up three Prize lines that I've been trying to track down for months now, but I also traded for two CB Gemshards! Now I'm just hoping that they don't turn red...

All in all, a great week of playing DC biggrin.gif

I got one of each new dragon. 2 new Coast dragons, and still have an empty egg slot waiting for an Alpine new egg. sad.gif

Or another CB Xeno. Can't have too many.

Sorted about 40% off my scroll into groups so far, got one of each colour of the new release as well as a 2nd Pink and Black to get pairs...

Current testbreeds: 1, 2, 3 & 4, 5, 6

I LOVE this birthday more than anything <3

Got two misclicks while hunting for new releases - one is a CB Thunder biggrin.gif

Uhhh. While hunting for more Power eggs, I caught a Silver egg instead (and on my cellphone too!) O_O wub.gif

Edited by kiyoura

I've had nothing but rotten luck trying to catch the new eggs, I keep Missclicking and I just Misclicked a CB Silver

I've had nothing but rotten luck trying to catch the new eggs, I keep Missclicking and I just Misclicked a CB Silver

Wow, that's definitely a lucky misclick, congrats! cool.gif I also wish you luck with catching the new eggs!

Thanks to whoever dumped the Hybrids I've picked up in the AP. You've given me an excuse to collect more (I love them but have been neglecting their collection).

Grabbed a random Dark Green egg out of the AP and it Alted! It's not a 2nd Gen, but it still works for me! biggrin.gif

Caught the last Yellow new shiny I needed to have a pair of each biggrin.gif

Congrats to the person who just caught that Gold in the Desert biome! smile.gif

I think it's maybe the 3rd one I've seen in the Cave in 6 years of playing! wink.gif

I just caught a leetle tree! I was so nervous I misclicked three times but somehow still got it! I'm still in shock, but so happy!

I caught a red Zyumorph in the AP just now and that was exactly the one I needed to round out my sets! happy.gif