purpledragonclaw

The Congrats Thread, V6

Finally got my second white egg of the new release to complete my second set. biggrin.gif I should hunt at 4 am more often, I had zero luck hunting all of yesterday.

I nearly have a complete second set, I'm just missing Pink and Yellow! Of course they seem to be the most elusive at the moment, so catching them is going to be a pain... still, I'm happy to be most of the way there!

I was finally able to catch a yellow - now I just need a blue then I'll have my second complete set biggrin.gif

Edit: Caught the blue one just before the hourly drop to complete my second set! Now to wait for my current hatchlings to grow up so I can use summon...

Edited by polaristar

this isnt really dragcave related so i hope its alright to post this BUT I GOT THE ACCEPTANCE LETTER TO THE COLLEGE I APPLIED TO!!!

this isnt really dragcave related so i hope its alright to post this BUT I GOT THE ACCEPTANCE LETTER TO THE COLLEGE I APPLIED TO!!!

OMG! CONGRATS! regardless of where this post belongs, that is epic! biggrin.gif

~*~

I'm so happy. I thought I had to wait over 2 days for my first set of 6 to grow up and summon, but that will actually happen sometime tomorrow after I get out of work! biggrin.gif

Caught a Cheese Dragon in the Volcano!

Edit: My Thunders finally made another egg

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

I finally got the Yellow I needed to finish up my second set, now I just need to hope they gender correctly and I'll be golden.

geode again from nolta hes a heavy breeder for them 16 made by him alone

Edited by toniblab

I saw a CB silver right before I clicked away from the biome but before it loaded i clicked the silver a few times and got the "already taken" message,

Apparently I clicked too many times and it was taken by ME!

WOOOOO!

EDIT:

Guess who just caught a CB Silver ;^)

Silver buddies!

Edited by blockEdragon

My daughter has grown up. ;~; But now begs the question, what name? Any suggestions? (girl name, must start with a T)

My daughter has grown up. ;~; But now begs the question, what name? Any suggestions? (girl name, must start with a T)

I google the parent names to see where they came from, and then try to find something from that to name.

Finally got 2 full sets of Zyus! I'm done collecting...for now smile.gif

While hunting the Coast in an attempt to catch my girlfriend a set of Zyus... I caught a Gold.

o_0

I have never ever caught a Gold in my entire time playing the Cave. I've barely even *seen* one before. Holy moly, I'm in shock.

/carefully hides all my precious babies just in case

^^^ Oh, VERY nice! Congrats! biggrin.gif

I "only" need six(!) more Jungle Zyus to reach my scroll goals for that variant. rolleyes.giflaugh.gif

ETA: I was not expecting the pink Zyu egg I clicked in the AP a short while ago to be CB...

Edited by Amazon_warrior

I had an unfinished breeding plan just lying around since I sometimes accidentally forget about what I was supposed to breed, but this time I was lucky! There was no fertility used yet my 2G Moonstone and 2G Ice still produced an Ice. happy.gif Getting a Moonstone from the next 3G lineage is probably going to be a bit easier since they're common.

There's also another lineage I'm happy about - I'm especially delighted because of how the 3G lineages used are put together. There's mostly blue and cold colors on the top, and on the bottom there's red and warmer colors. It pleases my need for symmetry.

Neither of the lineages are completely made by me, so many thanks go to the original breeders.

Just caught a red Dino... now maybe I'll be able to trade it for a PURPLE Dino (the only one I still need)

Went into the forest earlier and not many people must have been paying attention because there were two zuys and I got them both. =o

so today I was looking through my dragons and turns out back in 2011 I grabbed a CB tan ridgewing, I guess that's pretty cool