purpledragonclaw

The Congrats Thread, V6

One more step closer to finishing my niche lineage.

Apparently I do not choose any starter genes to go with (except runners leg) but it's cool. I also do like Gills.

Edited by Rainbowlight

I'm absolutely LOVING the AP right now! So many beautiful lineages, so little egg slots...

Finally collected all the correctly colored CB gemshards I need for my lineage project! biggrin.gif It took about a year and a half and was a major pain in the butt. Hopefully the breeding goes well and won't take another year and a half. xd.png

Just added a gorgeous baby to my scroll that has made my whole year. It's not only something I don't have, but always dreamed of lumbering through my cave... but it's from the most absolutely gorgeous (to me) lineage. Been dancing around the room ever since I opened the PM. smile.gif

I have no way to carry on the lineage, and I don't even care because I love it so darn much! wub.gif

My gorgeous little snuggle monkey.

And I realized Gaias appear in jungle biome. Not forest.

Funny, I did the same mistake for about a month or so after they came out xd.png

I snatched this Day Glory from the AP: https://dragcave.net/lineage/RLBOI which is congratsworthy because getting an older Drake from Glaucus was quite difficult for a while, and now I even snatched one someone else had dropped laugh.gif So yay, another checker on its way!

Miss Elizabeth sent two celestial prize kin to the AP today smile.gif I love multiclutches smile.gif

Spending the night in a fruitless search for a Silver, and reflex-clicked a Paper.

No regrets. wink.gif

*Points to signature*

I'm just very happy about this lineage coming together, the colors just look so pretty together! I've been loving the Sapphires since their release but couldn't find a lineage to use them in, so I was over the moon when the Fire Gems released and I found out what a perfect match they are.

Got a red Dino recently and bred a soulpeace on the first try with no fertility!! 8D

I caught an Astrapi and it has a Z code. smile.gif

(Two more CB Astrapis and my Xeno scroll goals will be completed! ^^ )

Looking forward to breeding this pair soon! happy.gif

That lineage is absolutely stunning, congrats indeed!

I've been finding Xenos really well in the cave lately (except Astrapi)!

I just found my first CB Silver in the Cave! And I managed to nab it wub.gif