purpledragonclaw

The Congrats Thread, V6

Pleasantly surprised. It's been years.

2G Shimmer

I snagged one of Prowl's Lunar Prizefails on the Depature Boards! Big congrats to you, I'm looking forward to snagging a lower gen of that pairing; it's quite pretty!

EDIT:

Speaking of said prizefail, I recently got her a breeding partner. I just hope they'll like each other for the sake of my planned line! c: Special thanks to Amazon Warrior for allowing me to trade for the little guy.

Edited by 20mia08

I finally managed to get all of my dragons named and sorted, and I just bred a 6G Cassare that isn't related to my current 8G one. I have enough 3Gs to, if all goes well, breed another 6G Cassare too. And more than enough 2Gs and CBs to breed a 7G Cassare.

This will all, if I do it right, finally lead to a mate for my 8G Cassare boy, the highest EG PB I have.

Found a CB Green Fire Gem in the AP, but I was locked... casually refreshed the "adoption" page a few times, only to realize it wasn't taken yet... still not taken... huh... I was able to go and freeze something, and then pick it up. Yay!

Got 10 each of the new release babies, well on the way to my goal of 19 CBs of each, and the first ones have started gendering. smile.gif

Pleasantly surprised. It's been years.

2G Shimmer

Will this mate stay alive?

Got 10 each of the new release babies, well on the way to my goal of 19 CBs of each, and the first ones have started gendering.  smile.gif

Why 19? I'm curious smile.gif

I myself have 2 z-coded of each new release now, and a "twirp" one laugh.gif Good start for a weekend on which I was barely online.

Why 19? I'm curious smile.gif

My guess is 8 male + 8 female for lineage purposes plus 3 for freezing (m,f,u)

Edited by herk

My guess is 8 male + 8 female for lineage purposes plus 3 for freezing (m,f,u)

Correct! smile.gif

Capping my PB Spitfire lineage with this. Now, if only my PB Waterhorse lineage does the same...

After impatiently waiting my pair to produce an Aria, they finally produced one, and she grew up! Thankfully, she got along with their partner, and now they've produced a 3rd gen egg!

EDIT:

And I just bred about 5 or so prizes, and all but one produced prizes! Then I tossed them all in the AP for people to grab. <3

Edited by 20mia08

I have only had two things die on here so far. One I killed, one was an egg that died somehow. Probably from sickness I guess.

Wow! Congrats on that awesome line, Pandalf!

And congrats on that line and turn, sharlykng!

~

Hit my olive number goal for April! Actually went over.

Still not even close to first, though. rolleyes.gif

So happy both of these two Fire Gem lineages are co-operating and coming along nicely!

So happy both of these two Fire Gem lineages are co-operating and coming along nicely!

That's such a pretty pairing!!

Also congrats everyone!! smile.gif

Aye, I managed to catch my first CB Silver biggrin.gif Now to find out if I wanna trade or not ... unsure.gif

Caught two CB ices in the span of three days!! Ahh, I feel like I'm stealing them from everyone else kinda, but idc. tongue.gif they're mine.

I finished my hunger game lineage which is where I basically take 16 random dragons and breed them until I get only 1 left smile.gif

https://dragcave.net/lineage/HVinP

That's... really cool!!! I'm not a breeder at all but that sounds really fun and makes me wish I was one.

I finished my hunger game lineage which is where I basically take 16 random dragons and breed them until I get only 1 left smile.gif

https://dragcave.net/lineage/HVinP

What a cool idea!

Mangrit, if you think it'd be fun, I say go for it, even if you don't consider yourself a breeder. Just grab a few CBs and you're good to go!

What a cool idea!

Mangrit, if you think it'd be fun, I say go for it, even if you don't consider yourself a breeder. Just grab a few CBs and you're good to go!

Don't credit me for the idea though as I roughly followed this thread

That's... really cool!!! I'm not a breeder at all but that sounds really fun and makes me wish I was one.

I dont really call myself a breeder too since all I breed is my PB golden wyvern lineages but I agree with Alectrona, it is extremely fun just grab a few CB dragons and have fun! (You begin to root for a breed and get sad when they dont win :( ).

I've completed half of my lineage

It's the first breeding project I've started from scratch and I've gotton all the right colours so far! biggrin.gif