purpledragonclaw

The Congrats Thread, V6

I think that was bred by Amazon Warrior herself wink.gif

wub.gif AHA! Thanks, derp - hahaha! xd.png GRATS Amazon!

Edited by panthera1

Lol, thanks guys! Got a few more gens to come yet - the names are already saved on my scroll. smile.gif But it took me over a year to get both breeds for Gen 8, so it ain't exactly the fastest lineage in DC! xd.png

Missed the first CB silver I've seen in months, but caught a CB copper and two CB Golden wyverns in its place!

I managed to make 2 birthday NDs this year, I might keep both depends on the offers I get for the second one

Finally named all of my dragons. There were around 350 unnamed I think. rolleyes.gifthumbs_up.png

Might seem odd to celebrate a dead ND egg, but this is the first turn I have had since the start of November - and not for lack of trying!

It's done! https://dragcave.net/lineage/JK5kr

Given the time it takes to rebreed for corporealize/no eggs/wrong eggs/refusal I may never do another one like it. I do think it's pretty though.

Amazon, I just saw you have made progress on the gold/silver lineage. It's fantastic!

Edited by ainisarie

Tomorrow I will have my 100th adult regular black dragon. (31 regular frozen hatchies, 6 alt adults, 4 alt frozen hatchies, 2 younger unfrozen hatchies and an egg)

144 total black dragons. I have 1,438 dragons/creatures in total. 10% of my scroll is black dragons. Love them.

Also I got the code b0wed a couple days ago. xd.png

Edited by scratcher_cat

I'm egg-locked, but it's all mints!

I summoned my first GoN in the first try. And I summoned my second GoN in the first try wub.gif

Despite some censorkip.gif ad on DC causing me issues (mad.gif), I have managed to create a few groups of dragons so far - this is probably my favourite at the moment, both for the content *and* the group number. tongue.gif