purpledragonclaw

The Congrats Thread, V6

1 hour ago, Paradisiske said:

Cb stat for the new years!

https://dragcave.net/view/0KotC

Congratulations!

I suggest you either hide it or hide your scroll right away at least until it's older though.

12 minutes ago, Moriaty said:

Congratulations!

I suggest you either hide it or hide your scroll right away at least until it's older though.

Yes i just had to. Someone was mad enough to start viewbombing

Congrats on the CB Stat @Paradisiske!

Speaking of Stats, I had the idea of trying to breed something good on Jan 1st to 'ring in' the new year, went through and bred my Stats and got a surprising amount of no interest (even with fertility!), but I finally got a successful Stat! (Surprisingly on a new pairing and I didn't use fertility...)  It's the first one I've bred since August.

1 hour ago, Nokturna said:

i won the december raffle and got a cb silver shim :)

What a great start to the new year! Congrats!

My first Prize breeding with the new holiday dragon gave me a 2g Prize and I was able to trade it for two awesome Electrics. 

And final holiday-breed counts have been done, I've now hit my scroll-goals with *every* holiday breed except the new one!

4 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

What a great start to the new year! Congrats!

My first Prize breeding with the new holiday dragon gave me a 2g Prize and I was able to trade it for two awesome Electrics. 

And final holiday-breed counts have been done, I've now hit my scroll-goals with *every* holiday breed except the new one!

thank you! I've yet to figure out what to do with mine😁

This is da first time I ever produce an egg like this!

https://dragcave.net/lineage/HOesv

Technically Elsa isn’t a word according to dictionary (while strangely, Jemmy is), but this is my first "pure bred" “coded” 2G! Hoes is a 4 letter word!

Holy cows I don't know how long it'd take for me to get a mate for this but I'm excited

EDIT: Well in the same breeding spree I produced this: https://dragcave.net/lineage/ypGAY

While my code collection usually only hold 4 letter codes that's making me rethink lol. 

How am i this lucky tonight?

Edited by Moriaty

Congrats on the Silver Shimmer @Nokturna!  I sent you a late-bred holiday prizekin I was saving for a new prize owner. 

If this kin is the wrong gender, at least it might open up trading options for you.  I hope it's something you like. 

edit (She sent a PM saying she liked it. )

------------

@Moriaty  Congrats on your name codes!  

Edited by Mystic_Halo

365017504_ScreenShot2022-01-05at5_15_13PM.thumb.png.2456baa843c435f0331492a786685815.png

?????

I found this in AP, after missing a magi and hesitating for two seconds about whether I want a (likely messy) gold

2 hours ago, Amberfly said:

I have one of those! Caught her in the AP in 2013. I was finally able to breed him this year!

congrats there indeed! holiday checkers can be so challenging for so many reasons, and always deserve to be celebrated.  :D  (in my case it was because my gemshards consistently declined to hatch green until the days of the week schedule came along last year. :dry:)

(edit: @Moriaty - i actually hesitated before typing "last year"! :P)

Edited by miaou

1 hour ago, miaou said:

until the days of the week schedule came along last year. :dry:)

You said "last year" and I hesitated for an entire thirty seconds before remembering that right, it's 2022 now.

@Moriaty Congrats! I didn't get a screenshot but I had the same thing happen yesterday, it was my first time ever getting a Stat from breeding a non-Stat Xeno. I wonder if they are possibly becoming a little easier to breed?

I’ve reached my scroll goals for Neglecteds! It took 30 dead eggs to get the 6 I needed. Maybe I should change my name to Elizabeth Zyukiller?

I finally scraped up enough shards to buy a market staterae... then immediately catch a CB stat from the same biome as my currently mateless CB stat. 

Guess I gotta start saving up those shards again so my market stat doesn't remain mateless 😅

Edited by Xopwe

1 hour ago, HeatherMarie said:

Woah, that's a lot of Zyus to collect for that many Sinos! Congrats!

Thank you. I have 684 Zyus so far. 

A small thing, but I just named 16 dragons. Including some of my alt-Electric lyric group, and organizing them properly in the group. I'm so behind on naming that 16 hardly makes a dent, but it felt good to get some of those Electrics done. 

editing to add:

Just had a hugely successful EQ attempt with 4 *messy* Cantors that I bred, first time I've tried EQ with bred eggs and all 4 were unaffected! 

Edited by HeatherMarie