purpledragonclaw

The Congrats Thread, V6

So I got the BBEG in a special day. And it has a beautiful code. :o

He is my 1010th dragon and I still need 8 dragons (1-2 month?) to keep the platinum trophy.

Edited by D-wing

After 2 weeks and many, many attempts... I captured 4 Scourgekeepers today! When it rains, it pours! XD

35 minutes ago, BringsTheSnow said:

After 2 weeks and many, many attempts... I captured 4 Scourgekeepers today! When it rains, it pours! XD

you're telling me. I got 5 today.

Managed to get a M/F pair of SKs on two consecutive tries! I've been failing miserably to get any up to this point so I'm very happy about this.

EDIT:

3rd attempt and got a 3rd one!

Edited by blockEdragon

2 hours ago, blockEdragon said:

Managed to get a M/F pair of SKs on two consecutive tries! I've been failing miserably to get any up to this point so I'm very happy about this.

EDIT:

3rd attempt and got a 3rd one!

I also got three today! I wonder if the success ratio was changed, or if maybe adventurers do better on their second attempt?

1 minute ago, Fly-by-Night said:

I also got three today! I wonder if the success ratio was changed, or if maybe adventurers do better on their second attempt?

I think some of them were on their first attempt though, can't say for sure though because I didn't track it and the action log doesn't record attempts.

Maybe the odds were upped, but lots of people were getting SKs with just one so the odds already looked okay, maybe the odds for larger parties where upped to encourage collecting them all instead of sending out multiple lone wolf dragons. Or maybe there was a glitch with some scrolls having abnormally low odds and this is the bounce back for that hypothetical glitch. Or maybe it's just coincidental bad and then good luck that we both just happened to have.

after failing lots of times, I managed to get two scourgekeepers today!

Yep, I also got my first five scourgekeepers yesterday, after 40 failures. Those were beaten by single adventurers on their second journey, but today I had one more success, this time with a first-timer.

I'm so curious what has happened to the success ratios! There's been such a big improvement to the odds for so many of us. Not complaining, though - hope it stays this way. Congrats to everyone who has brought home some bad guys lately!

3 minutes ago, Shokomon said:

HOLY CARP!!!! I got lucky!!!

955034134_Capture_2022-06-12-09-09-52.thumb.png.77f68891ea095c78d85bc5e35396ed49.png

All eggs about 4days and 13 hrs.

Added them to the hatcheries later than I usually do (<5 days left).

This has never happened to me before....

Edit: Got magic hands or something to catch all these all at once...

My quote speaks for itself...

I'm still shocked it happened.

!!!!!!!!! For the first time in all my years playing this game I finally caught a silver from the cave for the first time!!!!!! I AM IN SHOCK!!!!! I've only ever caught coppers on the very very rare occasion. Not my first silver (thanks to kind people on dc) but I still feel so proud! Never thought I'd see the day where I would be able to actually catch one.

I also caught a chicken and gaia today and wow I haven't been this lucky in ages!

:D  I kept failing the first couple times I tried Adventuring.  I had been breeding though, so I would have more.  Today I was able to get my first Scourgekeeper dragons and I got FIVE!  ^_^ 

:D And! And! And!  

Someone was kind enough to gift me my very first Cheese and Paper dragons!  Yay!  ^_^❤️   Good day

Edited by Aizaka

I caught a CB Yellow Zyu in the AP.

Best part is that it is incuhatchable.

Finally finished naming my frozen dragons, all 400 or so.!

Quite a lucky day for me.

I successfully adventured again and now have 7 CB Scourgekeepers.

I also summoned my 114th Sino.

---

Edited to add, (as I was the last to post here days ago),

Now have 9 CB Scourgekeepers, but also this:

Stats

• Joined in 2008
  • Grown Dragons 30,000
  • Growing Dragons 23
  • Unique Breeds 300
Edited by PrincessLucy

Yey! After playing since summer 2008, I finally remembered to Splash enough times that I got the Magikarp badge!!! (top right here for those who might not have seen it yet?)

Badge count now at 37 🥳

Magi Karp Badge.jpg