purpledragonclaw

The Congrats Thread, V6

I successfully force-hatched and caught a "Uzi"-coded CB shumoga. :)

Also apparently I forgot to influence it, but it precoged correctly. :D

A small victory but my 2g Avatar of Destruction 'set' from each variation and gender of Fire Gems is finally complete, which puts me at 35 completed sets in general.

5iXx08w.png

Now only 22 more to go.

I picked up an egg of my favourite breed from the AP... and it happened to be a 2G shimmerkin! 😻

Edited by Varislapsi

So, yesterday I realized was my 10 year anniversary of owning my scroll. Today I decided to breed my stats and well... this happened.

image.png.b15e6284f0dc2c84db5ef6522f953ba9.png

Am I allowed to squee with joy?

Just now, Syiren said:

Am I allowed to squee with joy?

yes, yes you are! congrats! :D 

I forgot this was a thing, got my first one!
*Two second update; I got both Male and Female!

G1rqK6k.png

Edited by ComatosedRoses

While I was stalking the caves for Hydras I caught a CB Aeon! The 2 CB's I already have were both gifts so this is the first one I have been able to catch for myself. 

Finally bred another PB Scourgekeeper! 😭 It's taken 46 Scourges, numerous breeding attempts and countless uses of Fertility to get two eggs. Two. Eggs. I will cry if they refuse. I had an easier time with a Turp x Tan Ridge checker!

I missed the Hydra release and have been trying to get them ever since. I managed to get a Desert pair the day after the release, and a Forest dragon the day after that, and after that? One lonely Alpine.

However, while stalking the Caves, I've managed to snag:

1 Chicken

2 Ice Dragons

1 Thunder

2 Xenos

1 Purple Dino

plus several other breeds that I just happen to like, like non-Volcano Pyralspites (3!!), Pargulus (2) and Gemshards (2). I'm not complaining. :lol:

I finally managed to complete my green Cantormaris set! Now only one more of them to catch to complete the white ones!

I was just checking the AP and picked up a low-time CB egg of a breed that I like a lot... and it has a perfect five-letter word code. I don't even collect codes, but oh, that was some good luck!

1 hour ago, 0x08 said:

My first neglected has hatched! :D:D:D

Congratulations! That is so exciting!

So I think I've been stupidly lucky with my DnD adventuring since their release.

https://dragcave.net/group/200703

I think I'll wait until all of them can breed and breed them all to the AP to help spread the luck. Just not sure if I should PB them or breed them with other CB twin headed draggos.

I’ve been lurking the AP on and off all day. Missed three hatchlings and an alt. Ridgewing. Was about to just give up and take a break..... but I decided to refresh one last time.

And I saw an Aeon.

And I caught it.

A very small thing, but I found a CB green today! Also, all the other eggs I picked up from the cave were breeds I didn't have yet :)

8 hours ago, LittleAntler said:

A very small thing, but I found a CB green today! Also, all the other eggs I picked up from the cave were breeds I didn't have yet :)

Congratulations! Good luck on completing your collection :)

10 hours ago, LittleAntler said:

That's awesome! Congrats on the CB green. And I wish you a lot of fun completing your collection!

2 hours ago, charlie_rdr said:

I got my gold trophy today! :)

Congratulations!