purpledragonclaw

The Congrats Thread, V6

Been trying to get a Stat. Actually angry-cried a few days ago because I stared at one in the cave instead of clicking on it 🤣 but then, by some insane miracle, the AP blessed me with this glorious creature. I made a post elsewhere in case it was an accident so I can return it, but obviously I hope it's just a good samaritan!

On 1/21/2022 at 2:59 PM, sleepymuggle said:

I've been playing DC actively for a full year now! 😊

Yay! I love seeing newer members stick around. 

I have caught every single Electric I've seen in the AP in the past two days (after a few days of constantly missing them for some reason). Currently have 22 'growing things' and 12 are Electrics, lol. Also named 17 more dragons yesterday!

This is very perfect

https://dragcave.net/lineage/PGjHe

One step closer to the straaaange lineage I have in mind - a long line where every bred xeno has parents with completely different color than themselves AND every 3G have all 7 dragons in the lineage uniquely colored....

Though I don't know when I'd even reach 4G

Edited by Moriaty

I did an impromptu force-hatch experiment on an AP egg. I gave it enough UVs to reach step 3 in the cracking sequence, then I maxed out its OVs.

image.png.59e96c25e5d33a4c7a91ecb1d88a282b.png

It worked out!!! :D

Edited by 0x08

So, I found this guy in the AP. The code is 'mSlSk', I believe that's actually a lowercase L but it looks enough like Sisk for me to be excited and surprised. Never thought I'd see a code with my last name, it's not very common! (I named him after my late father.)

Edited by HeatherMarie

Finally won a raffle!! It's even a Gold Tin :D

And caught a CB Stat and Gold in a day. Now I have 2 growing CB Stat babies in my scroll 😻

20220131_170238.jpg

Edited by Eternal_Windstream

1 hour ago, Eternal_Windstream said:

Finally won a raffle!! It's even a Gold Tin :D

And caught a CB Stat and Gold in a day. Now I have 2 growing CB Stat babies in my scroll 😻

20220131_170238.jpg

Wow! Super congratulations (but also beware of view bombers for those Stats).

1 minute ago, BringsTheSnow said:

I just caught my first CB Silver! 

oh congrats!!

Within 20 minutes of Valentine's breeding starting I had caught 3 2g Amarignus(es) and traded them for 1 beautiful messy Amarignis! I was lucky to grab them before the AP really started getting crowded, it's much harder to grab them at the moment, but I'm so happy I got my first trade done so fast.

I just caught a CB Silver o_0

that is only the 3rd that I caught myself *lol*

Edited by tjenni

Trying to do lineage with dark shumonga is such a pain in the ass, and since it's not a checker I can't easily swap out the mates and use a different pair to breed either. The third egg was finally successfully forced! I'm so happy.

it's gonna happen all over again once this one grows up though, I have no hope for Scimitar-wing to beat shumonga to the egg specie...

Bred a Valentine (Sakuhana) with a code that spells "coeds" with no number substitutions. Have to admit it's a perfect breed type for that code.

I managed to breed all of the Valentines pairs I've had planned and catch all the CBs I was missing! I'm very happy with this year. :'3

Second ever

1923704960_ScreenShot2022-02-15at3_07_44AM.thumb.png.91b8d2a67c429d28fedb3812c49ff764.png

At one point when I'm going to do a line called miracle XD I now have enough dragons to make a 3G. It's such a miracle getting a darn stat out of 2 CB common xeno

I guess it's at like 1/400 chance lmao. 

Valentine's Day did it's magic and now my all-number Glowback pygmy has found an all-number Glowback mate for himself.

vwCkh   ❤️   NMEFa
Mrs.08440    Mr.44024

Well, I didn't even check the code when I picked it up! All I thought was, oh nice, a RA among bunch of val09 and arsani and sweetlings...and look what I got!

https://dragcave.net/view/14266

Tbh this is also the first all number bred dragon I've ever seen...all others I've seen are CB lmao

Did a final tally of the v-days I caught this season (yeah the wall is still there but I'm more or less done, lol).  

I hit my scroll-goals (20 adults) with Soulstone, Sakuhana, Erador, *and* Amarignis! I'm now completely 'caught up' with all the v-day breeds except this new one.